Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Thanks a lot Tiya for making this thread.

I guess it is my tendency to fall for actors who are not only talented, good looking and good human beings, but also those who have  A BRAIN of their own and are not mere puppets.

The first, who was my first crush ever (and still is) : Rajeev Khandelwal.

He quit his show KTH in the same way, unable to take the crap any more and the unnecessary butchering. In fact, he was harassed by Ekta in the same way as Sushant is being harassed.

I boycotted all Ekta shows at that time as I was extremely disgusted by her. I returned to TV viewing with Pavitra Rishta- cos it started with a P and I assumed it was not Ekta's serial- plus the original concept credit was given to someone else in the title song (Tirumathi selvam people, I guess). I came to know too late that it was Ekta's serial, but by then, I had fallen in love with the show, and with Manav.

Manav- the most lovable character Indian Tv has ever seen. He beat Sujal hollow according to me, such charm he had. And Sushant portrayed him to the hilt. He often used to talk about how Manav influenced him, and that is a sign of a person living his character.

Its not too surprising therefore that Sushant felt as helpless as we were, and as disgusted as we did, when Manav was butchered continuously. 

Why should he not raise his voice? Why should he not protest? Why should he waste some of the best years of his life on this crappy serial which is going down the drain? Doesn't he have the right to think about his future and plan for it?

On the other hand...

How can Ekta ban a person, who made her show successful, and restrict him from entering the sets? Forget her professional problems, he is Ankita's BF also. How can she insult him by banning him? Wouldn't her leading lady feel uncomfortable to see her man being treated like a dog?

What right does Ekta have to humiliate and degrade every person who dares to go against her, who dares to point out that her stories are CRAP?

Ekta is the most egoistic businesswoman I've ever seen. She made a mistake when she shooed Rajeev out from KTH, anf now she's making another mistake. She had such a lovely cast, but she turned them away due to her sadistic story. And instead of learning from her mistake, she chooses to be mean and horrendous?

Clearly this woman can never change. We should all boycott all Ekta soaps and make them flop, only then will she understand that the audience should not be taken for granted.

PS: BTW boycotting Ekta soaps nowadays is not so difficult as it was in the days of Rajeev- cos now there are so few Ekta soaps πŸ˜† in fact other than PR, I wonder which soap is actually giving TRP's to Ekta.🀒

@bold Niki even I am feeling the same from yesterday... When I used watch Rajeev portraying Sujal I always used to feel no one can do this best... Till today Rajeev is Sujal for me... He has left such a good mark for me.. I used to think no one can beat him.. After I watched PR and got to know about Sushant I thought someone atlast came and Rajeev ka thakkar ka hai...I was happy to see another person who is such a good actor with same hard working abilities just like Rajeev.. So for me these 2 are best when it comes to acting..

When Rajeev  left I only knew he was thinking about logic in Ekta's serial and had differences in script so he quit.. I never knew he had  major fall out with Ekta until recently... It is sad same thing is happening to Sushant as well my another fav after Rajeev... 😭... So sad to see good talent is not being respected in the TV industry... I hope Sushant comes back with a bang on TV in a different production house.. I dont mind films also.. Just want him to very successful...

Rajeev and Sushant fought not for any hikes or any thing.. They only fought for the roles they were portraying which gave them the name and fame.. What is so wrong in that?? Since they are giving life to this character they have rights to oppose if it is against the character.. I could never imaging Sujal trying to rape someone.. Sujal was not like this... So Rajeev opposed... We all know what Manav is... Manav can never for fall for any women other than Archana.. So Sushant opposing.. Poor souls this what they are getting back for their hardwork and dedication...

Edited by ArManFan1 - 12 years ago
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Thanks Tiya for opening the thread.. Much needed.. πŸ‘πŸΌ
pavitrian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aww , i wanted to voice my opinion .but  kools di and nikita said it all for me ..
now i only wish ekta"the chudail"πŸ˜† or their creatives(creatives??????????????????  , really ..wow read it ...
also wish sushant read d comments and feel proud of his decision ..
we WILL always support u SSR
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx for opening this thread tiya ..
Agree with all the posts ...
Sushant we are behind you 100% !!! So chin up .. and go realise your dreams !!!!
The day you direct a film , I am going to watch it first day first show .
The day you act in a film , I am going to watch it first day first show .
 Till the very end , Sushant gave his best . In all his interviews you can see how highly he thinks of the Television industry  , Pavitra Rishta , Manav ... and Ekta Kapoor .
It is just sad that after slogging for two years , he gets treated like this by his employer ...( Forget about basic courtesy and cordiality ... he is not allowed to enter the sets... I am fuming here .
Are you freaking nuts ekta ? Have you forgotten his GF is also a part of the show ? )
I hope there comes a day , when Balaji Telefilms completely shuts shop .. and they don't have a single show airing on television..

bonnefille thumbnail
Thanks for the thread Tiya!

Whether Sushant leaves the show or decides to continue...would always love him as an actor. 

Started liking Sushant in KDMHD...despite not being the lead he was given some great intense scenes and the way Sushant performed...i fell in awe with him. 

Someone who's not seen him as Preet will not understand how versatile he is an actor. The two roles are different as cheese and chalk yet he moulded in both beautifully. He acts not just through his expressions but also his body. And since he is still young and has to gain so much through experience...i see him growing like a wine. 

Hope he finds success in his future endeavours because whatever have got to know him...he seems to be in love with the art more than anything else.  

P.S. So good to see you Kool di...loved reading your views like always. 

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
It's shocking to hear dat sushant is quitting PR😭...without sushant/manav  PR is nothing...he is one of the best actors tv industry has ever seen..if he quits...then i m watching the show no more.
priya_rajput thumbnail
sushant will not leave just chill guyz...
thanks guys, for all the wonderful messages for sushant and the critiques for ekta.. both of them deserve itπŸ˜†...

keep the posts coming so that we can show our support for sushant...

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes Keep the posts coming . Please do . All who are silent members and who agree but are not typing , please , at least TWO words . WE AGREE . 

Whether Sushant quits or returns is immaterial  The show SUCKS and will never be like before .. He is not wrong . The message should go clearly as to WHO did their job badly . Not him . It were the makers of the show who napped as their scriptwriters wrote one faaltu track after the other .  First lets kill Varsha's baby . Now lets kill Archana's baby . Arre what , are these TRACKS ? Let us show people SMILING when the news of a baby's death is revealed to them via phone go UNPUNISHED . Lets show life getting back to NORMAL for baby killers in one day but not for Archana who is destined to be TRAGEDY QUEEN . You guys make KACHRA of the show and then forbid actors from leaving it or entering your sets ?

Dharmesh , whether he commits bigamy or plants DRUGS , always manages to be a financial success and Manav runs from business to business , a failure and a beggar ? And finally gets rich due to a loaded female and pure LUCK ? 

Rasika and Manju make big eyes , raise voices and do tamashas and go scot free by husbands and sons for getting families beaten up in jail or witholding phones and letting babies DIE ? Their children thrive , they get increments and financial RAISES ...Manju was shown getting a financial boost at this stage for WHAT ???? For killing a BABY ? While Manav NEVER got that financial boost for TWO years ? 

After killing the baby , TWO villains are better off financially when the baby died due to financial reasons . 

What are the scriptwriters joyfully doing ...clelebrating the fictional baby's DEATH ?

KUCH BHI HO...Manju never gets divorced or never loses her children . In TWO minutes she is apologised to while she shows unrepentant , ferocious attitiude ! Protected by the sanskaaris who chide her and hush up her serious crimes  , Manju Thrives while Archana loses EVERYTHING .

These are the scripts that sucked ROYALLY . What sucked the most was recently this serial started using deaths of babies to garner TRPS .

Make money , but fear God . The Abortion done by Varsha was NOT done to show its a woman's right .It was done to show RAGE and that anything is justifiable in RAGE .

The miscarraige of Archana was not shown as a NORMAL miscarraige but as a group effort of villains who opted to kill the baby to teach Archana Manav a lesson and smirk .

Even GANGSTERS have more humanity so we don't buy this crap .

We were fools to watch this show , Sushant does not need to be one and do it if he doesn't wish to .

If he stays fine . But if he doesn't ...the makers of this show will get a solid message that it was NOT Archana alone who garnered the TRPS , how much ever of a Tragedy Queen You Guys made her into . How much ever You guys butchered the character of Manav so that Archana should be the supreme heroine of this serial , see what will happen if Manav really goes from the serial and if another actor replaces Sushant . Things WON"T be the same again and PR will wind up .

This track aims at THAT only . What is happening currently ? Archana 's miserable state gets ALL the sympathy . At whose cost? Manav's ! Manav has left so Archana is once more tragedy queen . 
To make Archana shine , making Manav SUCK is the formula of this serial .

why should the actor playing Manav take it anymore ?

No need  . If he comes back with negotiations he should ensure he gets positive glory in this serial . If he doesn't , its completely understandable .

sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
kool u r absolutely rite bc in pr they never show bad man be punished only good man be punished terribly . they never show lead pair is happy pr getting trp only for sushant and ankta's superacting