Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I say Sushant Quit the darn show unless Ekta admits her own mistakes for ruining this show by keeping uncreative and brain dead CVs.  They cant come up with anything logical or sensible.  Ekta needs to fire them and bring back oggie writers or hire new ones who can come up with good tracks.

One thing for sure Sushant, Ankita and Ushaji has made this PR successful not only Ankita. If Sush quits lets see the TRP going down the toilet and into the septic tank.  Than EK will realize it is not Anki only who has made this show but other 2 fine actors too.

Sushant deserves waaay more than what he is given credit for.

I support Sushant all the way in his decision what ever he makes it.  Good luck and best wishes Sush.
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

One thing for sure Sushant, Ankita and Ushaji has made this PR successful not only Ankita. If Sush quits lets see the TRP going down the toilet and into the septic tank.  Thank EK will realize it is not Anki only who has made this show but other 2 fine actors too.

Dont take me wrong but  Y r u saying so? i mean did ekta say that the show is a hit because of Ankita? 
Both the actors have put their effort to make the show a success, and i think sushant has won more appreciation and awards than Ankita for his Manav role. 
Y get Ankita in between? She has never said anything like the show is a hit because of her. 
sorry if i offended u.😳

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Dont take me wrong but  Y r u saying so? i mean did ekta say that the show is a hit because of Ankita? 
Both the actors have put their effort to make the show a success, and i think sushant has won more appreciation and awards than Ankita for his Manav role. 
Y get Ankita in between? She has never said anything like the show is a hit because of her. 
sorry if i offended u.😳

It is a cohesive efforts on 3 good actors talent that this show PR has become successful.  All I am saying is removing Sushant will hurt it..This is not against Ankita..This is to Ekta who needs to be told. Pls dont misunderstand my post as I am not bashing Ankita..I know you are her supporter.
SunoNa123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

It is a cohesive efforts on 3 good actors talent that this show PR has become successful.  All I am saying is removing Sushant will hurt it..This is not against Ankita..This is to Ekta who needs to be told. Pls dont misunderstand my post as I am not bashing Ankita..I know you are her supporter.

I agree its a effort of all Ankita, sushant and usha ji. 
i couldnt get ur post properly thats y just cleared it out, i know ur not bashing Ankita.
I am her supporter as well as Sushant's, i have appreciated Sushant in his thread itself for taking the decision of quitting and not continuing with the pathetic track.
I just felt that u meant to say that to make Archana look good in front of viewers Manav's character has been butchered, but i feel more than Manav's character right from the beginning Archana's character has been butchered.
Well i got ur point thanks.
Edited by Ankifan - 12 years ago
citrusy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I will support Sushant in whatever he does.. wheather he quits or he stays!! Wish him all the happiness and success..whatever he does all I want is he must be happy with it..
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sorry if i offended u.😳

Thats not what she is saying my dear .  Did she say anywhere that Ankita said that she made the show a hit ?  Did she say Ekta SAID it ? 

But Thats what Her scripts DO . What is being criticized here is the blame on the actor as against rightfully blaming the script .

Whether you like it or not ...each character has been butchered in this show to glorify the character of Archana . Savita was butchered to the extent of showing her attempt to burn her . To show her the best among sisters her sisters were butchered . To show her righteous battle against injustice , Dharmesh was butchered . And Manav ...my god ...The sindoor scene , engagement , shravani , now running away ...He is butchered and butchered to glorify Archana's character . While viewers sigh in sympathy watching her running pathetically on railway stations thrusting his photos and weeping under people's noses , they get angered with Manav for PUTTING HER THRU THIS .

This is a FACT . Its a technique of this serial . 

No one is gainst Archana here . No one is against Ankita either . But this kind of script writing is MESSY . If the heroine is constantly glorified at the cost of the butchering of the HERO , the actor need not take it . If he walks out , Ekta will understand that just Archana as a tragedy Queen CANNOT bring in TRPS . Who is interested , for instance , in seeing Manav's widow ? Suppose they KILL Manav off and show this same tragedy qyeen format by showing Archana as a widow ...Are there any interested viewers ? Ekta should try it and see ! I would really really like it if she experiments and sees .

Constantly turning heroine into tragedy queen and making the hero suck is what is being criticised . Let us please not turn this into a defending Ankita discussion . Thats not at all the purpose of the views given here . Its only showing a thumbs up to Sushant and telling Ekta where her scriptwriters went wrong .
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 12 years ago
SunoNa123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Dharmesh , whether he commits bigamy or plants DRUGS , always manages to be a financial success and Manav runs from business to business , a failure and a beggar ? And finally gets rich due to a loaded female and pure LUCK ? 

Rasika and Manju make big eyes , raise voices and do tamashas and go scot free by husbands and sons for getting families beaten up in jail or witholding phones and letting babies DIE ? Their children thrive , they get increments and financial RAISES ...Manju was shown getting a financial boost at this stage for WHAT ???? For killing a BABY ? While Manav NEVER got that financial boost for TWO years ? 

After killing the baby , TWO villains are better off financially when the baby died due to financial reasons . 

What are the scriptwriters joyfully doing ...clelebrating the fictional baby's DEATH ?

KUCH BHI HO...Manju never gets divorced or never loses her children . In TWO minutes she is apologised to while she shows unrepentant , ferocious attitiude ! Protected by the sanskaaris who chide her and hush up her serious crimes  , Manju Thrives while Archana loses EVERYTHING .

These are the scripts that sucked ROYALLY . What sucked the most was recently this serial started using deaths of babies to garner TRPS .

Make money , but fear God . The Abortion done by Varsha was NOT done to show its a woman's right .It was done to show RAGE and that anything is justifiable in RAGE .

The miscarraige of Archana was not shown as a NORMAL miscarraige but as a group effort of villains who opted to kill the baby to teach Archana Manav a lesson and smirk .

Even GANGSTERS have more humanity so we don't buy this crap .

We were fools to watch this show , Sushant does not need to be one and do it if he doesn't wish to .

Kool di i agree with ur post.
Sushant should not return until the track changes. 
what message is ekta trying to give, good people always suffer and evil minds always succeed in life? 
Their is no reality in her shows, the leads being so mahaan and always forgiving, always in misery, always getting humiliated, getting thrown by home, thriving for money and shelter.
And the bad people always succeeding, coming out of jail easily, marrying 2 women, getting promotion, just seeing success.
the doctors in the show are also shown to be useless.
Nothing is realistic.

Until the track changes or Ekta agrees to Sushant's demands, Sushant should not return.
Otherwise their is no point in watching the show anymore, for me Ekta has already killed the character Manav as showing him to be a loser and she will kill the character Archana too if she takes help of V sisters and forgives everyone who killed her baby and are also responsible for her  husband's present condition.

Ekta cant take the viewers for granted anymore and its high time she fires her script writers.
She also needs to stop treating her actors as slaves. 
Its because of her actors that she has seen success.

And i got Varsha di's post too😳.
Edited by Ankifan - 12 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ankifan thanks for ur support although ur Archana fan . It means a lot .I see that u understood Varsha correctly .My post was not needed .Dont get me wrong please , dont take offense .
dew_drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Tiya for opening this thread. I jst adore Sushant and it hurts me to see him to be treated in such a manner even after putting his blood and sweat for Manav. He has done a complete justice to Manav which noother actor cud hav achieved. Be it Kamal Haasan or Al Pacino. I respect him so much. And he's quiet an inspiration. Just perfect.

He has voiced the same opinion as me and other Manav fans. It will make me cry to see Manav losing memory, with some other girl with a child. And he will not be called Manav too!

Im with u Sushant. U dnt deserve to go through this painful track.
SunoNa123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Ankifan thanks for ur support although ur Archana fan . It means a lot .I see that u understood Varsha correctly .My post was not needed .Dont get me wrong please , dont take offense .

No No i m not taking u wrong. I have always loved the way u convey wat u feel without being biased. 
It just took a while for me to understand what Varsha di meant.

I really dont want Sushant to return until the script changes. No point in returning otherwise.
Previous
1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15
Next