dew_drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Good to see u post again Kool di. My face lit up when I saw ur username. ^^
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Yes Keep the posts coming . Please do . All who are silent members and who agree but are not typing , please , at least TWO words . WE AGREE . 

Whether Sushant quits or returns is immaterial  The show SUCKS and will never be like before .. He is not wrong . The message should go clearly as to WHO did their job badly . Not him . It were the makers of the show who napped as their scriptwriters wrote one faaltu track after the other .  First lets kill Varsha's baby . Now lets kill Archana's baby . Arre what , are these TRACKS ? Let us show people SMILING when the news of a baby's death is revealed to them via phone go UNPUNISHED . Lets show life getting back to NORMAL for baby killers in one day but not for Archana who is destined to be TRAGEDY QUEEN . You guys make KACHRA of the show and then forbid actors from leaving it or entering your sets ?

Dharmesh , whether he commits bigamy or plants DRUGS , always manages to be a financial success and Manav runs from business to business , a failure and a beggar ? And finally gets rich due to a loaded female and pure LUCK ? 

Rasika and Manju make big eyes , raise voices and do tamashas and go scot free by husbands and sons for getting families beaten up in jail or witholding phones and letting babies DIE ? Their children thrive , they get increments and financial RAISES ...Manju was shown getting a financial boost at this stage for WHAT ???? For killing a BABY ? While Manav NEVER got that financial boost for TWO years ? 

After killing the baby , TWO villains are better off financially when the baby died due to financial reasons . 

What are the scriptwriters joyfully doing ...clelebrating the fictional baby's DEATH ?

KUCH BHI HO...Manju never gets divorced or never loses her children . In TWO minutes she is apologised to while she shows unrepentant , ferocious attitiude ! Protected by the sanskaaris who chide her and hush up her serious crimes  , Manju Thrives while Archana loses EVERYTHING .

These are the scripts that sucked ROYALLY . What sucked the most was recently this serial started using deaths of babies to garner TRPS .

Make money , but fear God . The Abortion done by Varsha was NOT done to show its a woman's right .It was done to show RAGE and that anything is justifiable in RAGE .

The miscarraige of Archana was not shown as a NORMAL miscarraige but as a group effort of villains who opted to kill the baby to teach Archana Manav a lesson and smirk .

Even GANGSTERS have more humanity so we don't buy this crap .

We were fools to watch this show , Sushant does not need to be one and do it if he doesn't wish to .

If he stays fine . But if he doesn't ...the makers of this show will get a solid message that it was NOT Archana alone who garnered the TRPS , how much ever of a Tragedy Queen You Guys made her into . How much ever You guys butchered the character of Manav so that Archana should be the supreme heroine of this serial , see what will happen if Manav really goes from the serial and if another actor replaces Sushant . Things WON"T be the same again and PR will wind up .

This track aims at THAT only . What is happening currently ? Archana 's miserable state gets ALL the sympathy . At whose cost? Manav's ! Manav has left so Archana is once more tragedy queen . 
To make Archana shine , making Manav SUCK is the formula of this serial .

why should the actor playing Manav take it anymore ?

No need  . If he comes back with negotiations he should ensure he gets positive glory in this serial . If he doesn't , its completely understandable .

Kools, no one could have said it better. An absolutely fantastic summary of the entire situation. I agree with your sentiments totally!!!!!!!!!!

welcome back Kool, always a pleasure reading yr views ðŸ˜ƒ
😃
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
piya 'Im ONLY here for This Thread . I like Sushant Rajput as an actor . Im here to show him support with a hope that CVS read us . I like that Gaurav Khanna or Kapoor too .The one in Uttaran . There r very few actors whom I really like in these female oriented serials .

Also i have a beef with the killing of infants to garmer TRPS . So purposefully . The only baby remaining is Vaishu's baby . Kill it during delivery . So then we have One killed in abortion , one killed in miscarraige and one killed during delivery . That rounds it up nicely . 3 sanskaari babies lost with 3 different causes !  We also know what to expect now don't we .

Kools its nice to have different perspectives on the forum , interesting too, otherwise it gets monotonous, everyone praising everyone or blaming the same character over n over again. Yr views and thots have always been "hatke" even radical at times, but always interseting and entertaining. Since u are here, pls stay back unless u have totally lost interest in show 😊
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Oh I have lost interest . Don't watch it anymore .  It is a most silly serial now , there r no words to criticize it even . Oh yeah , I forgot to add something in case we r read .Its not Sushant who shud be banned from entering the sets . Its Rajesh Joshi . He should be paid at the door thru a watchman and politely told he is FIRED .
goblue thumbnail
We viewers again got sucked up in the TRP gain drama. Manav is back and back to "main sabse maafi maangoonga" , he is not shown rich or successful, does not seem to have learnt any lesson, lost his anger in the 3-4 weeks reflection period. well, he is now saint manav to compete  and complement with saint archana. truly yehi hai pavitra mahan rishta.

disgusted... once again...

Take care.. Anjali
^^ if that is the case then Im done with PR, Manav has to take revenge from his baby's killers, if he forgives and forgets , that's it PR will end on a whimper and no amount of publicity stunt will save it.
the cycle will start again... fatichaar manav realising what a big mistake he made by leaving archana.. so now they'll "struggle" again.. and in comes sulo with her money problems due to manju not sharing... then manav can again throw his savings on their crisis prone asses and its back to " another day, another business, another crisis at the k-house"...

this show should be about manav feelings, his anger at those who participated in the killing of his child. the child he LOVED and cared for.. i want manav to lay a rule: be with my family and leave the ks. why does only archana's feelings matter??? why- manav doesnt feel hurt, anger, pain??? everytime he lugged archana kholi to kholi, the Ks came as excess baggage on MANAV- he is the one earning and he is AGAIN brought down...
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Really Anjali ?  One min , I will see the last part before I bid Good bye to all my friends on this thread here .