sushant "manav" appreciation thread - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

piya 'Im ONLY here for This Thread . I like Sushant Rajput as an actor . Im here to show him support with a hope that CVS read us . I like that Gaurav Khanna or Kapoor too .The one in Uttaran . There r very few actors whom I really like in these female oriented serials .

Yes Kool Di is also  a Sushant ki-Implicit-UnAcclaimed-Hidden Deewaani like the rest of us.. 😉

Honestly though Pppl keep it coming.. Sush deserves all thsi support.

But Whaat.. manav Back.. did Sush give into the pressure.. Or was this a publicity stunt 🤢
Edited by ByteMe - 12 years ago

Tha tstory about Manav coming back with a memeory loss with a wife and a kid was totally wrong ..At least that can be ruled out for sure ..

I hope Manav is shown teaching a lesson to Dharmesh now ...also to others who did hurt him so much ..and he must make it up to Archana , he hurt her very bad but now he is back ...
I was getting so depressed seeing  Archana so unhappy ...
Originally posted by ByteMe

Yes Kool Di is also  a Sushant ki-Implicit-UnAcclaimed-Hidden Deewaani like the rest of us.. 😉

Honestly though Pppl keep it coming.. Sush deserves all thsi support.

But Whaat.. manav Back.. did Sush give into the pressure.. Or was this a publicity stunt 🤢

Sushant brought Kools back to I-F, jo koi nahi kar paya, woh Sushant ne kar dikhaya.. ðŸ˜ƒ
Kool, keep coming ..I know the show is silly but so what .. we will have some harmless fun yaar ...
WTH is Manav going to ask forgiveness for the killers? I am really done with this.
Originally posted by Dabulls23

WTH is Manav going to ask forgiveness for the killers? I am really done with this.

Varsha lets not assume too much, lets wait n watch 🤓
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Sushant brought Kools back to I-F, jo koi nahi kar paya, woh Sushant ne kar dikhaya.. ðŸ˜ƒ

Yup Sush Rocks..

And Tanya is Right.. Please kool di keep coming.. this forum is missing all the flavor and spice without you..😳
Piya how can I not assume?  This serial is so stupid..Archu slapping Manav for what? Yeah I understand she was devasted being alone but slapping him another humilliation to Mannu..Lets see what happens to killers in future..
Still have a fear that will it be  a Dream. Hope it is not. PR cv's are capable of it. but then I think Zee has taken a stand this time.

Divya told its for real. So its fine.

Besides fears and about the thought on precap, I was Happy to read that today sushi alies Manav was there in the show Today ðŸ˜Š and hope that he stays and that leap track was dropped and he taking revenge against the baby killers and he emerging strong was there.

He should not forgive those varsha,manju and ungrateful bunch.

Thanks for whomever intervened and solved this issue .

I think its Zee. Thanks to them.

At the same time hope the track and story also changes for good and as Sushant wished.  Dont wish him to give in for pressure. Hope that BS Leap track,Kyunki track dropped. And sushant do well along with his character Manav also doing well.

Slap is a controversial discussable issue. But if that BS future track that came in article was dropped,Sush was returned back, nice track with revenge for killers is there,

Then that slap is a  issue that add spice . so let it be.

As they showed Bappa and then ARMAN, hope they dont make mockery of god.
This is one thing I am happy about. if they made fun of my fav god(you know Lord ganesh is my fav god) then dont know how it will be for me.

Edited by umayal - 12 years ago
I would have said its a dream, but the scenes that manav had alone.. not sure why archana would dream of a discussion of manav and bappa.. but never know