Update for Tuesday - 6/7/11 - TA moneywashed!!

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Shubba for the nice detailed update! Nice Title and side comments!😊

Padma will never learn her lesson until she comes to the road along with GW. The way she increased the volume to annoy MM becoz of the call from Thulasi was so rude. This lady will be left alone one day with no one to really care for her. Really pity Thulasi for being tossed and pushed by Padma in the hospital😭. Instead of trying to see the doctors and inquire about Pavi, her attention was totally on Thulasi😑. Sigh! Atleast TA was beside Thulasi to support and hold her.

Again TA could not guess from the way people talk. But atleast little improvement seen on him based on the doubt he got on Dharman. According to him "velluthathellam Paal"πŸ˜•. Not sure when he will open his eyes.

I guess yesterday's AP track was somehow to link AP to this acid case I think. If he is the same AP, then Logu will not be caught. But if he is a changed AP after seeing his daughter happy, then Logu will be caught in this acid case. Lets see.
Thanks Shubba Akka for the Wonderful Update plus Lovely Comments!!πŸ˜ƒ

Padma, what a dedication in watching TV?...great great😑

Dharman please stop your build ups...we know enough about you ok?😑...lol TA is one step above and praised Dharman as he is simple and kind hearted aam🀣..you will know about him soonπŸ˜•.

TA's brain working and thinking too much for something atleast😲...is he going to follow his "Anna"'s foot steps?πŸ˜•

Oh please Mr.Dharman settle TPS's matter soon so you can chase TA out of your social service...😲

Oh Padma, you will never change..i got no words to praise you😑 Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Thank you Shubba akka, for the superfast, colourful and very detailed update! πŸ€—
Loved your side comments and sub-headings. πŸ˜ƒ

Wow! Kumaran is progressing very well now. He is not dragging the scenes anymore. πŸ‘ He is showing everything quickly and a lot is shown in one whole episode. β­οΈ

Dharman's scene is becoming quite popular now. πŸ˜• I think in future episodes, we will see a lot of Tamizh and Dharman business scenes. He is going to become a hater like Charu, πŸ˜› for us viewers. Tamizh vasamaa mattika poraar.  Many serious problems are heading towards him.

What to say about Padma?! πŸ˜‘ I totally expected this from her and she is the same as Bazaari. I wonder if they sisters. πŸ€’ Chee, as we all predicted Padma started her bad talks and blames on Thulasi. πŸ˜­ At least Mohan kept quiet and didn't shout. There is chance for him to show his change and support Thulasi tomorrow. That will be the biggest shock for his mummy. πŸ‘

I wish Pavithra gets up fully and blasts at her mother. Padma said she is her uyir. πŸ˜‘ So if she hears bad words from her uyir, she will commit suicide right? πŸ˜› Anyway, there is no one supporting Padma at the moment. πŸ‘ Pavithra and Tamizh will join MM to shout at the idiot Padma and directly she will go mental just like Pyscho. πŸ˜‘

Awww! How nice of Tamizh to stop Padma pushing his wife away. πŸ˜³ It was very sweet of him when he put his arms around her even when everybody were around. Really amazing. πŸ˜³ But it would have been even great if he pushed Padma, but I know he won't do that. πŸ˜† Avalo nalla manasu namma hero ku. πŸ˜›

Today's episode was outstanding and let's hope for the same throughout the week! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Janani20 - 12 years ago
Thanks Shubba for the update😊.  Like yesterday everything is happening really fast. Super episode with thrill and turns. How many times will thulasi go to the same hospital???The acid only landed on pavi's neck and so fortunately this will serve as an opportunity for padma to realize her mistakes. Who is the stalker whom charu organized?πŸ˜•

Totally worked up trying to find out who it really is.πŸ˜• And what is going to happen to pavi's hospital fees? Hopefully thamizh does not take debts for it again. And I feel very sorry for thamizh as since he is in desperate need of a job, he unawaringly got trapped in Dharman's pit'dharman eppothum thamizhya thambi thambinu call pannum pothu thamizh kambi enna poora mathiri irruku. Dharman style and his mannerism are very apt for the scenes.πŸ‘  

Dharman track, along with TA looks interesting. The dialogues between TA&D were good and it made us to learn how these underground people operate with cases.πŸ˜‰

Coming to pavi's track, this padma thirutha'tha 'jenmam'  Padma bad mouthed thulasi but it affects her own daughter.  Uppai thin naval thanni kuduchu than akanum.Padma should blame herself instead of thulasi.😑
Mohan is going to start hating padma soon. Feel sorry for pavi but atleast marriage will be stopped by ganja mapillai. After watching today's epi' I think TA will borrow money from D and at the same time Mohan will go ask help from Vishwa who in turn black mail M that he should get involved in ganja business coz MM will be arrested in upcoming epi's by narcotics department. MM will Pali ethufy to save Mohan.  Le t's see what the dir has store in for us😍
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
Thanks Akkoi for the wonderful and super fast update and super side comments πŸ€—. 

The call from Thulasi was done intentionally by the director. It was expected that she won't pick up if she hears Thulasi's name, just a repetition from past. Padma should be admitted in hospital and if she should call someone they should not pick up her call. This is the second time she is doing it. She deserves to know how it does feel in such a situation 😈. Daughter suffering in pain and mom jolly a watching comedy πŸ€’. 

Wow...for once namma hero became little smart and asked too many questions, but as usual got convinced easily. Like he convinces Thulasi easily to hide things while telling some new cute theories...Dharman did too...in his own style . Oh yess...he mentioned about building a hospital. Dharman Sir...ungalukku punniyama pogum...oru mental hospital build pannunga and admit Charu there as the first patient and cure her completely so that she would not want to touch TA all the time. We IFians will donate to your hospital as much as possible πŸ˜›. 

Loosu paiyan...even if she caught the killer...they might have convinced her not to identify him to police. Why Mr. TA...you be a hero again and catch him and hand over to police...πŸ˜›...but it was really cute the last scene with T&T when he caught his wife and put his hands around her shoulders πŸ˜³.
Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Gunz.

Oh yess...he mentioned about building a hospital. Dharman Sir...ungalukku punniyama pogum...oru mental hospital build pannunga and admit Charu there as the first patient and cure her completely so that she would not want to touch TA all the time. We IFians will donate your hospital as much as possible πŸ˜›.

omg omg omg Gunthy...yesss, they should treat her there...i hope she (Inner psycho) doesn't do action/ karate moves inside hospital ward just like how she kicked her room door imagining its Thulasi...one kick la hospital foundation aadi poidum🀒...then GW will Thulasi's dhoshamπŸ˜•

Not only psycho..there are list of people who need to undergo treatment there...GW, Lav, Nithesh, Padma, Buwana, Dharman, Anand, whole Shyamala's family all need counseling and many more
😲
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago

Thanks for the quick nice updates Shubba!!!  The title was so funny!!  Loved the side comments too.

I feel like saying all the bad words to Padma's face but what to do I need to control myself...

Watching TV romba mookiyam ippo...grrr...and in that she increases the volume so MM can't hear Tulasi.  How did MM get stuck with this woman???

Dharman track is getting funnier now.   And the worst part is now Ta believes him completely...Sundari escaped from Dharman and Tamil is going to get caught with him.  I want Sundari to get Tamil a job somewhere else and tell him to stop his friendship with his anna...but that may take some time since it looks like Tamil and Dharman will be shown together a lot...

I totally expected Padma to act like this at the hospital...but at least this time it was only Padma yelling at her.  Mohan changing is nice to see...he cares for Pavi and I want him to tell his mom to stop hating TT. 

Pavi looks like she is starting to wake up...please director make her yell at Padma tom...Padma is losing out to everyone and Pavi should tell her that it is all her fault.

Well we know from the promo that MM gets into some sort of trouble and the doctor mentioned about a small operation.  That operation is going to require money and I wonder who will be able to help with Pavi's operation while someone needs to take MM out of trouble.

I wish Tulasi saw who poured the acid...this is a serious problem and Tulasi's life is still in danger.  When will he strike again and next time will it have more severe consequences??  Also if Charu hired a stalker then I think Charu knows all this that is happening around TT...especially Tamil and Dharman.

I'm happy that Tamil was there to support Tulasi.  I think deep down Tulasi feels really bad and she may soon realize that she was supposed to be the victim and not her sister.   It was nice of Tamil to stop Padma from pushing Tulasi...poor Tulasi is always a victim in some way.  I loved how he placed his arms around her shoulder after Padma basically threw Tulasi against the wall.  Someone should have kicked this lady out!!   Tamil should just take Tulasi home and say that he will speak to MM about what to do next with her operation and all.

Overall a good episode.  The muted dialogues make the scenes go faster and I don't want any dragging parts now.

Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
shubbha that was one detailed colorful update surely...great observations abt B & W uiform and adding A(dharman) each time...

super episode..surely padma's aapu ready..today reminded of earlier scenes-one when TA caught T before hitting the wall bought back memories of he he holds her when Mohan pushes her when TA comes to see her bfore setting out to valparai..
second Padma banging on the phone last time when T called to say TA in the hospital (that was heartwrenching scene)...this time at least she cud reach TA n MM... last time when MM in the hospital mohan took money from vishwa and padma got T into the Vel trap... somhow this time i think again vishwa will be in the picture and padma may be in big-time trap... waiting for that...

dharma bgm super and def this dharman/ta/sundari track looks very interesting n promising... by the time TPS track gets over surely dharman will end up footing the 4 lacs loan of TA i think and like vel indirectly helped TT get together dharman may bring tps/tt together... hope so...

anyway shubba waiting for yr guesses-way to go
Beautiful update Shubba..Loved your comments πŸ‘

Dunno how bad this guy Dharman is...Is he a serious villain who can kill people or just a dummy villain who cheats people and take their money(Sound like a comedy villain bcos of the BGM whenever they show his van πŸ˜†) . We will know very soon. But sure TA is going to teach him a lesson with the help of TPS. Temporarily he solved TAs one loan sharks problem. 😳

TA was so sweet today, the way he rushed to hospital hearing Pavitras condition was really nice.
Also they way TA caught Tulasi when Padma pushed her was truly romantic πŸ‘. TA and T  were absolutely cute together today😳

TA was controlling his anger when Padma was insulting Tulasi, if it would have been somebody else TA would teared them to pieces. 😊

Overall one more good episode today...πŸ‘πŸΌ