Written Update : 7th June 2011

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Written Update
-----------------------------------

Karanjkar House
Varsha is standing on the roof , all alone .She is looking very depressed .Vaishali comes  and she asks her why she is so down .Varsha starts crying and says that she cannot get Archana's sad face out of her mind .She hates herself because she is the reason why her own baby was killed and also Archana's .She regrets not listening  to Manav and feels that Satish is right about her temper problems ...
But now that all that has happned , she cannot get the time back and undo the damage .She starts crying and tells Vaishali to go from here  because she is scared that she might even hurt Vaishu's baby ...
Vaishu hugs her and tells her to stop blaming herself .

Satish's factory .
Satish's clients come  to see him.They know the reason why satish's stock was confiscated and wan tnothing to do with his  company any more .They think that Satish's reputation in the business has been spoiled beyond repair and they wan tnothign to do with him.
satish tries to calm them down but they all want their money back ...
Satish eventually agrees to pay them .They also tell him that they have  found another dealer who will give them better profit margin  and his name is Dhamresh ...

Karanjkar House
There is a party going on in the house .Manju has invited all her friends .rasika and Dhamresh are also there ...
One of her friends enquires about Archana and  says that she knows about Archu's tragedy ...
rasika says that just because there is a problem somewhere doesn't mean that  the world has to stop and they should be happy for Manju and enjoy because of Manju's success...
Damodar, manohar, Vinod, Savita , Sulochna and Archana come in .
They all are shocked to see a party going on ...
Archu is still standing like a zombie , totally lifeless...
Sulochna is furious and she goes to  Manju ...
Sulochna : What's going onhere ?
Manju : Oh I forgeot to tell you .I got a promotion and an increment so I decided to give a party to my work collegues ...
Sulochna : Have you lost your head ? Don't you know what's going on right now in the house ...
How dare you throw a party in this time ..Who gave you the permission to throw a party in my house  any way ??
Rasika : Don't be upset tai, Manju is a child .She got a promotion so she was happy .That's why she gave this party and I gave her the permission.
Sulochna : And who are you ?
Rasika ( shocked ) :
Sulochna : You should have told your daughter  not to do what she  did . But then to teach her sense , you have to have sense as well..She is not a kid , she is a mother of two children .I hold you responsible for the way your daughter has turned out ...you have made her  just like yourself .She never thinks  of  herself as the bahu of this house ...
manjusha :  Why should I spoil my happiness for others .Your daughter's husband has broken all relations from us ...
Sulochna : And yo uare responsible for that too ...
Now pack up this party and tell your guests to leave .
Manjusha ; No , I am the bahu of this house and have as much right in this house as you .This party will not be wrapped up ...You don't like it then go and sit in your bedroom.
On seeing his mother insulted , Vinod goes and tells Manju to wrap up the party .Manju is angry that Sulochna's world only revolves around Archana ...
Sulochna tells manju that she can neevr compare herself with Archana as she doesn't have even half the qualities of Archan in her ..
Things go so bad that manju taunts Vinod that she is the one who earns and pays for the household expenses and she is getting bullied ...
Unable to hear this , Vinod gives his wife a slap ..
Everyone is shocked and all the guests leave immediately ...
Archu goes and sits on the sofa , suddenly she looks around her and sort of wakes up from her  state...
Archana : this is not my house ...she says and immediately walks out .Her in laws run after her ...

Vinod's room:
 Manju is being consoled by her mother but she is crying a lot .Vinod comes and he tells Manju that he regrets hitting her but he could not bear it when she insulted his mother ...
He tells Raiska to keep out of his affairs ...
Maju doesn't wants  to talk to him and she feels that  her husband is jealous of her work ...
Vinod apologises to her but manju doesn't accept his apology ...

Train Station
Archana is sitting on one place still in her state of shock ..Her in laws are looking for her .They find her and then they try to start fighting to make Archu feel better ...
Damodar even tells Archu that he has left alcohol...
They ask Archu if she wants to go by train or by rickshaw ...
She is not answering ..

Train .
They are going by train...A little baby starts crying ..His mother is trying to calm him down ...Archu asks the baby's mother to give him to her .Archu hugs the baby and makes him quiet .Her in laws are crying to see this ..

Deshmukh House .
Archna is lying down on her bed but she is still and not sleeping ..Then it looks like some days have passed ...
The camera is on her face ..She is just holding her mangalsutra and tears are just flowing from her eyes ...
A friend of savita coems to see savita .She says that she saw manav in some place ...Archana gets so excited that at night only she runs out ...
savita is crying as she explains her frind what has happened...
Archu is dialing Manav's number but he is not answering ...She takes an album out  and is crying very badly .then she takes a look at the locket that manav gave her ..She feels as if Manav is telling her to put sachin's photo till they have a baby of their own ...
She starts crying a lot ..Her in laws are also watching her and crying ..Suddenly sachu starts crying..Archana suddenly wakes up from her state and she goes to pick up sachin and looks after him ...

Deshmukh House
It is morning and savita and damodar are sitting depressed ..
The entire karanjkar family minus manju come .Sulochna asks about Archana ...
Damodar tells them that sachin is helping Archna to get back to normal ...
Manohar suggests that maybe they should put manav's picture in the newspaper so maybe he will be found .
savita feels that manav will come back when he is calm but Sulochna feels that manav's not calling and trying to find out about Archana is making them very worried ...
They wan tto ask Archana .Suddenly Archu comes out of the room and says happily that she knows where manav is ...

Precap ;
Everyone ( both families )  are  sitting i n the train .Archana is just holding manav's picture and crying looking at it ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks tanya di.

im feeling really low today, actually im feeling terrible for Anki, she can neither stay in the show nor leave. Ekta is gonna torture her now until she herself quits. 
Ekta is not going to spare Anki now, as she is sush gf.

Im not even feeling like voting or saying anything.

i hope Anki stays happy in both her personal and professional life. 
Edited by Ankifan - 12 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks for the update guruji..๐Ÿ˜Ž
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update Tanya Di, considering the long episode, the update was done very quick๐Ÿ‘

Gr8job Di๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
vishwap thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for the lucid update, Tanya.
SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for update tanyaz

poor Manju and her dukh๐Ÿคข so sad...she wasnt able to celebrate...go to hell...๐Ÿ˜ก

I hope little sachin is archana's source of inspiration and living manav isnt returning...๐Ÿ˜ญ
LuvSSever thumbnail
Thanks for the  great update Tanya di. ๐Ÿ˜Š
pooh1612 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wonderful update
thX
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank for the uptade.
Tanyji great as usual. :-)
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thankz 4 d update tanya di...itz very sad 2 see archu like this...i dont like this track...why cant CVz let manav & archna stay together...even if there were soo many problems atleast they were together...

whenvr something goez wrong..dharmesh has something 2 do with it...i request CVz 2 quit the drama of dharmesh...he needz 2 b punished...wheere is shibu by the way?? did police get somthing out of him for the drugz he framed satish for??? CVz please dont leave d loose ends...