Balika Vadhu

7th June 2011 - Written Update

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

7th June 2011 - Written Update

The episodes starts from where it left off yesterday with Gauri stating that dadisa went to her house to accept her as the bahu and Dadisa falls to the floor claming how could god punish her like this having her past mistakes back in front of her face.

Basant goes up to Jagiya and says that jagiya should know that his marriage to the girl in the past was a mistake. The panchaiyat made the decision that that marriage cannot be accepted. How could Jagiya bring their past mistake in front of their face, how could he think that he would accept this relationship. Basant tells Jagiya to leave and not to show his face in the house again as he is not wanted in the family.

Sumitra asks why Jagiya came here, everyone had learned how to live without him in the house. She asks him to leave and to let them live in peace. She states to take the person he has come with along with him. He made the relation with her, this house's beendh is only and only Anandi and it will always be Anandi.

Gauri asks why is Sumitra doing this to her own son. They came here to ask for ashirwaad as it was the right thing to do, to keep their 'maan' in mind. They got married a second time because it was what their hearts wanted (dadisa at this point is holding on to her chest) Gauri states they thing their relation is right and 'pavitra' and they came here because they didn't want people to point fingers at them. But she wont tolerate people pointing their fingers at her husband.

Jagiya tells Gauri that this is why he didn't want to come here, if the people here would severe relations with him they will not understand their relationship. Bhairon says they are correct. No one is the family will accept this marriage so what was the point. They should now leave as there is no place in the house for Jagiya or his wife.

Anandi at this point says no to Bhairon, everyone looked at her with shock on their faces. She tells him not to tell them to leave. What is Jagiya being blamed, it is Bhairon that should be blamed. Everything that happened is not Jagiya's fault, the blame is on the Bal Vivah that bhairon had her and Jagiya go through, this is the punishment that they are facing now. The decision that was made in the past about them, they are to be blamed for this situation. Our relation, the person we want to spend the rest of our lives with, this is made when we are grown, but for us it was made for us at a time when we didn't even understand the meaning of the word. Bal Vivah was conducted, she states how can this two words be made together, Vivah means the joining of two people the most important rishta there is, how can this be done to children when they don't even know the meaning of it. With age our relations could not be maintained, as it didn't have any feeling in it, just taking the 7 pheras is not enough, you need to have the understanding of what that means, and how could they have that at such a young age (dadisa is still clutching on to her chest, she is not able to breath properly). At that age people should be getting their dolls married not themselves, it's the age to make friends to life-long relations. If one person's likes does not match the like of the other everything ends. If Jagiya has chosen his life partner, then what has he done wrong , why is everyone upset.

Gehna states it is wrong. She admits Bal Vivah is not just, but Jagiya what jagiya is doing we cannot blame Bal Vivah. After being without you for 5 years he still was with you, you were not children then. Jagiya loved you then you two still had a relation. At that time Jagiya didn't have any issues with Anandi, the issues arised when there was someone else in his life. Jagiya had the fault because he could save or understand the meaning of his relation. Jagiya is trying to place the blame on you to cover the mistakes he has made. Is it correct to leave your partner because of some little short comings. Doesn't Jagiya have any short comings. It true sometimes we do not get everything we want in a life partner, but if we care about one another we accept the faults and we embrace and reach a understanding. Husband and Wife comes from respect and love. There is no space for leaving one another. When problems started to arise in jagiya and anandi's marriage genha states that anandi tried to rectify it, she tried to be what jagiya wanted her to be, you are even doing it now.

Gehna goes to Jagiya and tells him that he said that Anandi is not at the same level as him, but has he tried to do anything to fix that? Did he even consider the option of making her worthy. That is because Jagiya didn't have the strength to be with someone like Jagiya. Gehna tells Jagiya that he is the one who is not worthy of Anandi.

Recap: Anandi states for her sake they should accept the relationship, but she cannot stay here. Dadisa calls out for Anandi in pain and faints and falls to the floor

(Apologies for any grammatical errors i have not had the chance to proof read it)
Edited by MainEkHasina - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update😊

Today's episode was the best episode of BV till date in my POV. I loved the episode. Anandi & Gehna were the show stealers of the dayπŸ‘πŸΌ The dialogues said by both of them were simply MIND BLOWING!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ  While Anandi dealt with the child marriage concept, Gehna dealt with the adultery subject. Seriously a BANG ON episodeπŸ₯³ 

Good to see Basanth pushing Jag. Jag was saved...as he didn't recieve another slap from BasanthπŸ˜†

Sumitra also declared that only Anandi is their DILπŸ‘

The best thing was Anandi's expressions. Not for even a second she seemed weak. She stood there unaffected. Her expressions were simply marvelousπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
I love Anandi...πŸ€—can't wait to see her as a super duper successful woman😍

Poor DS was in so much pain😭 But nobody seemed to notice it except the audiences

So our DS loves Anandi😲 Her heart attack is due to Anandi leaving the haveli. At least the precap suggests it. can't wait for tomorrow's episode. BV surely ROCKS!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
THanks so much for the great update. I had stopped commenting abt this whole Ga-ga mess because I felt people failed to understand what I was saying. Gehna today said exactly what I felt. The problem is not bal-vivah, the problem is Jagya casting away his wife because someone better came along. Even after learning this, I am surprised Gauri still wants to be with Jagya. I don't think Ga-ga will live in the haveli. Let's wait and watch!
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...havent watched yet...

Guess today Anandi decided to take Anmol's and my side πŸ˜†πŸ˜† chalo itne dinon se what we were trying to say she said it, its not Jagya's fault...its Child Marriage...and Gehna has taken the opposition's side πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†...so today I will support Anandi...πŸ˜†

@vikrocks - your comment "no one noticed daadisa...only audience did" cracked me up πŸ€£πŸ€£
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: divmath

Guess today Anandi decided to take Anmol's and my side πŸ˜†πŸ˜† chalo itne dinon se what we were trying to say she said it, its not Jagya's fault...its Child Marriage...and Gehna has taken the opposition's side πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†...so today I will support Anandi...πŸ˜†

@vikrocks - your comment "no one noticed daadisa...only audience did" cracked me up πŸ€£πŸ€£

LOL! Divya... welcome back! πŸ€—i knew you would never support gehna at least for what she said todayπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: divmath

gehna ki har baat theekh divs lekin imp point to note abt the love aspect, he did not love anandi never.
i guess jagya might say something tom,
he did try to save his and anandi's relationship ,but he could not as he loved someone else
anyways i am just happy with the msg at the end .it gives a clean chit to jagyaπŸ₯³ 
bas baat khatam khana hazamπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome Update J!πŸ€—
loved the episode... seemingly Gehna said evrything I wanted to today. 
Back to watching BV now...
eager to know what happens next.😳
Hope they havent decided to say bye bye to dadisa... it will be around 2 weeks then before anything concrete happens.πŸ€”
Plus I'll miss her.
Started liking her quite recently. πŸ˜†
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
thanks for the comments, i have noticed a few errors sorry about that guys i was in a rush to finish it because i would have missed my train otherwise. πŸ˜›

Todays episode Anandi and gehna owned it, they both came out with lots of valid points and these are going to hit the family and jagiya hard.

It seems like from what has been shown in the precap that Anandi will be leaving the house, i wonder if they will be having another short leap pf 5 yeard
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vik rocks

LOL! Divya... welcome back! πŸ€—i knew you would never support gehna at least for what she said todayπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

πŸ€— thanks vik rocks...see you know me so well...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
abi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
THANKS FOR A FANTASTIC UPDATE REALLY ENJOYED.