Bollywood Celebrity Twitter News Here! - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
^ Sure as hell seems like it. Or else, why would you even bother with it in the first place? ðŸ¥±
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: indn inn0cence

^ Sure as hell seems like it. Or else, why would you even bother with it in the first place? ðŸ¥±

I quoted ur message as it was against the twitter thread rule...so just asked it in friendly way, but as usual u don't like my pointing...

i can report it and ask mods also... which i didn't... mods also hve a life... we shud nt misuse the power of Report button ðŸ˜†

^ Okay, so you were asking in a "friendly" way but I wasn't replying back in the same way? Look BB, I don't know why you always feel like I'm not polite with you or have a problem with you, but that's not the case. If that's what you still think, then just avoid my posts from here on. 
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

^ Okay, so you were asking in a "friendly" way but I wasn't replying back in the same way? Look BB, I don't know why you always feel like I'm not polite with you or have a problem with you, but that's not the case. If that's what you still think, then just avoid my posts from here on. 

cz u only said it 1nce in cc thread... tht i wud b the last person on this planet whom u will talk... ðŸ˜›
^ LOLLL, so that is what this all is about? I said that like what, a few months back? I don't even remember clearly. People change and along with that so do their perceptions. If you wanna hold on to what I said a few months back, then suit yourself. 
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
i phill bear Anil Kapoor's suit from Tashan and will say

"phirstt Impressshhion izzz laasht Impresshhionnn"

😛
^ And I will say, whatever! 
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

BigBackBencher Back Bencher 
Ahan, My Son knows me so well. RT @BollywoodGandu Ok fine. Mera baap budha hai. At least he doesn't wear a wig.

🤣

BollywoodGandu Bollywood Gandu 
Is today's Mumbai traffic directed by Ashutosh Gowariker? Taking FOREVER to end.
 Favorite Retweet Reply

😆

Classic !  ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
sri50 Sreedhar Pillai 
At the PVR, waiting 4 Salman- Markandeyan audio launch, huge crowds of Chennai fans.
 Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

Salman is in Chennai now... !