Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: eraser

iamsrk SHAH RUKH KHAN 
London bound...will miss the love & screams of Toronto. So much love the heart feels heavy leeaving u all behind.http://yfrog.com/h87uancj

OMG he's on his way???? will I be able to catch him???

sorry saw it late I have no idea eraser. Just check up on his tweet. Maybe he will tweet where he is at.
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@beboholic: Yeah she does, it's from BHTB (Big B's movie) that 'Mein Chandigarh Ki Star' song or something. πŸ˜†
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Today I came to know that Payal Rohatgi has blocked me because I unfollowed her. Kaya zabardasti hai yar? It is my wish to follow anyone.

KRK^ 

LMFAO
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Theatre

Today I came to know that Payal Rohatgi has blocked me because I unfollowed her. Kaya zabardasti hai yar? It is my wish to follow anyone.

KRK^ 

LMFAO

yehi asli star hai..kamaal ka item yeh krkπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† he will be in bigboss5 for sureπŸ˜†
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wave_Cinemas

South star Siddharth to work with #DeepikaPadukone. #WaveCinemas

Say whhaaat? Sid Narayan and Deepika! Wonder which movie!
mariasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@iamsrk
Went dvd shopping with daughter...got lady gaga earfones...couldn't get shoes of her size though. 
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

@Danabolly i meet her quite often! But yes still good to see her! :) 

(In response to her eqn with Deepika)
fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
iamkrk Kamal Raashid Khan
Bollywood ke saare log bohot boring hai, isliye main to sirf internashnal celebs ko follow karta hoon.

πŸ˜† LOL. is this the KRK guy?!
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ramesh Srivats
Dear RGV, You go ahead and make that movie with Maria Susairaj man. Just don't call it "Chopke Chopke". That would be in bad taste. I think.

this made me laugh really hard πŸ˜†
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Rajeev Masand and Yusuf_Khan1 (is that Dilip Kumar? what is he doing on twitter? πŸ€”) were talking about Salman on Twitter - how he wasn't acknowledged for the roles he actually acted in, how he has gotten lazy now, how Dabangg was great but Ready was embarrassing etc. It was fun to read. πŸ˜†

1. @Yusuf_Khan1 There isnt a more charming actor on screen. He's adorable even in bad films. But how many bad films are we going to hav to see?7:43 AM Jul 3rd via Twitter for iPad in reply to Yusuf_Khan1
    • Retweet
    • @Yusuf_Khan1 Believe me, Im a big fan, but I feel like he's settling for less. If comedy is his thing, lets have more AAA or even dabangg.7:41 AM Jul 3rd via Twitter for iPad in reply to Yusuf_Khan1
      • @Yusuf_Khan1 The prob is, and I know u dont agree, when bad films work more get made. Dabbangg he was terrific in but Ready was embarrassing7:39 AM Jul 3rd via Twitter for iPad in reply to Yusuf_Khan1
        • @Yusuf_Khan1 SK is underrated definitely. Didnt get acknowledged for his best work: khamoshi, hddcs, kuchkuch. But he's also gotten lazy now7:34 AM Jul 3rd via Twitter for iPad in reply to Yusuf_Khan1
          Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 12 years ago