Balika Vadhu

BV WU: 08/06/2011

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Scene starts from gehena angrily told jagiya he is not worthy for anandi. The qualities anandi has ,are not in him. he can't find those qualities in any other person (pointing towards gauri).

Anandi interrupts gehena by saying that there is no need of this type of words. jagiya is now married to gauri legally. gauri is his legal wife. Jagiya's marriage with her(anandi) is now meaningless because that was a child marriage. If their(Ja-An) marriage has any meaning then  gauri-jagiya marriage also has meaning because they were married as child too with all the rituals like them(Ja-An).They all now face the result of child marriage. So. All should accept JG.

Then Anandi comes to Jagiya and told him they(JA) were married since childhood. She loves him till now from childhood and she will always love him. It doesn't matter that Jagiya didn't love her. love just happens and he loves gauri.Gauri is worthy for him.now onwards gauri will be known as his and haveli's bindni infront of everyone.

Then she goes back to her room. All r shocked. Dadisa's pain starts increasing.

Then gehena fumes with anger and shouted at gauri that she is educated n intelligent, can't she realized, she snatched a girl's dream and almost everything from her. How can she do this type thing knowing that she(anandi) is the girl who helped her in the bad time, took care of her when gauri's parents left her outside the haveli. how can a person be so selfish. Gauri didn't able to react.

Listening gehena's words, Jagiya angrily interrupts gehena and shouted back to her she can't talk to his wife in this way. gauri didn't replied back that didn't mean she has the right to shout at her like this.

Basant gets angry and shouted on him saying that this is not a way to talk to ur taisa like that.Jagiya replied back to basant. Watching that bhairon can't control himself and he is about to slap Jagiya but Jagiya saves himself by stopping his hand.

All are highly shocked.

Sumitra couldn't believe on her eyes and angrily pushes Jagiya back and asked him to leave, why jagiya came here, she now knew that he is not his son, no culture left in him,

He can't be her son.

Listening that Gauri painfully replied back to sumitra, Jagiya didn't want to come but she insists him to come here because after making relationship with him, she wants to make relationship with his family now. Without any fault she was rejected in childhood.

She wants the acceptance of the entire family member.

Then she comes to Ds who is in pain, asked her , Ds is one who tied them in a relationship. Now why DS is not doing justice with her. She asked about her right as she got married at the childhood to Jagiya.

At the mean time Anandi comes down with her bag and wants to leave. Bhairon-sumitra tried to stop her by saying she does not has to leave.but Anandi didn't listen to them and said that all should accept JG. She can't stay there. She has to leave.

She went to the main door, at that time DS tried to stop her by calling anandi's name but due to unbearable pain fainted there.

All are shocked and rush back to DS.

Precap-All try to know about Ds's health. Gehena sprinkles some water on Ds's face but she doesn't respond. Jagiya tries to check Ds and Gauri asks for some space to anandi who is rubbing Ds's feet.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

liked both gauri and jagya, gehna was falsely accusing gauri , saying blah blah blah๐Ÿ˜†,

g never snatched jagya , but i still give gehna benefit of doubt cos they dont know g properly , they have bad impression abt her
glad jagya defended her ๐Ÿ˜Š, glad g spoke out too, she is blaming dadaisa and she has every right to blame her , i dont mind if she do full band bajoing of dadisa from now on
abt anandi- uff she was so so boring , accha hain ki i watch it on youtube
atleast g and j make thsi show real interesting ๐Ÿ˜Š
Rani48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update.

I was reading someone else post about why Anandi did not slap J. What is the point in doing such a thing. She needs to leave him and show him that she is better and that she is going to move on in her life and He cannot hurt her again.

If she shows him any emotions in front of him like crying or hitting him, then that means that he is still the center of her world that shoudl not be the case for her any more.
vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

liked both gauri and jagya, gehna was falsely accusing gauri , saying blah blah blah๐Ÿ˜†,

g never snatched jagya , but i still give gehna benefit of doubt cos they dont know g properly , they have bad impression abt her
glad jagya defended her ๐Ÿ˜Š, glad g spoke out too, she is blaming dadaisa and she has every right to blame her , i dont mind if she do full band bajoing of dadisa from now on
abt anandi- uff she was so so boring , accha hain ki i watch it on youtube
atleast g and j make thsi show real interesting ๐Ÿ˜Š

All said and done...I just want gauri to kick jagya's ass...She will get any guy...I want her to kick his ass and dump him or live with him and do it everyday.
andv thumbnail
Thanks for the update Khushi ๐Ÿค—

Another Excellent episode. 

Gehna was absolutely right from her perspective in all she said. As A rightly pointed out there is not point in saying anything to J. She did the right thing of gracefully walking away. I see why she finds no point in either slapping him or questioning him. It is purely her maturity and love for her family that made her say what she did. Since she is only going to start a new life now she will take time to forget J. For me whatever she said was out of maturity and purely practical,  no mahanta involved. Gehna on the other hand, raised questions on A behalf each and every one bang on target. Whatever A said yesterday or today is exactly what J and G approach should have been while trying to seek their parents blessings. but instead they are conveniently claiming themselves to be victims and totally ignoring that A is also in the same boat. They are claiming their rights for reasons where they are depriving someone else of. ๐Ÿ˜•

May be this is the last time I will talk about G or J. I have never ever felt G is bad and have always respected and adored her character. But today she was totally unreasonable and selfish in her attitude. All her thinking involved  her and herself only, sadly another J in the making. I thought after all that every one told her about J and also seeing his actions she would open her eyes but sadly not. Gehna rightly pointed out to J that he will not be able to find A in anyother girl. He was lucky to have her and has lost her which is a gain for A. J is an epitome of selfishness and the definition of 'manipulative' so I don't want to raise my BP commenting on him.

G said that instead of three lives being wasted atleast two can be saved which involves her and her dear husband. What about the family? All of them have to be forced to live with a compromise their whole life just to see two people happy. I say this because i believe that in India atelast when you get married it iis not only the spouse but you are also forming a relationship with his family. and no mutual relationship of love and respect can be got by forcefully claiming it. That's purely my opinion.

Untill today I did not think G would turn negative but today makes me feel she will. The way she asked A to move aside to let air flow but she sat in the same spot. what does that mean???  Only time will tell.

Any way the CV's are doing an awesome job. great going.
Edited by andv - 12 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

hey anita g is a doctor

so why blame her in this regard atleast,
oh let her turn grey,
i will enjoy it if she makes dadaisa life hell, she has already started to๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
i just want her to be nice with anandi and i know that she will not do any harm to her
and yes control jaggy boy, chore ko control karna zaroori hain ๐Ÿ˜†

andv thumbnail
@Anmol, Air is supposed to flow from a doctor's body like a fan to the patient kya re? If she asks her to move away for reasons she states she should at least let that happen right?May be I am reading too much in between the lines. Like I said time will tell.

But agree Anmol, now even I want to see her turn grey. It will be fun to watch. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Serious show mein thodi tho masti hogi ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by andv - 12 years ago
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Even though the show is real interesting. I did not want Gauri to turn negative or going that way.

She is showing the signs now. Totally oblivious to others feelings but what ever. The main culprit is Jagya. 

He has to pay for what he has done. 
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!๐Ÿ˜Š

Nothing much happened. It was equivalent to a filler episode...๐Ÿฅฑ

Gehna blaming Gauri was baseless but was natural. Anybody would react in the same way in a situation like that. So at least Jag had some conscience in himself that he defended gauri saying she's his wife๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ But Jag was too rude๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ ...but then it was natural from his side to react like that๐Ÿ˜‰I thought Basanth would slap him...but he didn't๐Ÿ˜ก 

Bhairon was going to slap him. Sadly, Jag defended himself this time. Looks like he's not interested anymore in eating slaps from everybody. Jag must be thinking...mein kya ghanta hun jo har koi baar baar ake mere gaal ko bajake chala jata hai LOL!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ

Jag caught hold of Bhairon's hand & didn't leave it for almost 20 minutes while the camera was moving round & round & round as if they're playing Merry go round...๐Ÿคช I felt dizzy looking at that scene

Wow Jag left his finger impressions on Bhairon's wrist... Poor Bhairon disowned his son but has his son's nishaani on his wrist๐Ÿ˜†

See I don't hold anything against Anandi today. Whatever she said, she had rights to say it. Let Jag feel awkward or guilty. I don't want Anandi to hate Jag. I don't want hatred to live in Anandi's heart coz it will only bring bitterness in her life. I just want Anandi to let go of Jag. & that's what she's doing right now. She is hurt coz she loved Jag truly. But she didn't collapse down in front of Jag to come back in her life & for this I'm pround of her. Her decision to leave that place is right. I've always wanted Anandi out of that mess. Btw she has to leave in a few days for her medical entrance exams & studies... so why not now? Why's Bhairon & Sumitra stopping her๐Ÿ˜• 

But Anandi telling everyone to accept Gaga & let her leave was a bit too much...

Btw Gauri wanted to let everyone know that she is Gudiya, that's what she said. She told them she's the same girl who was insulted by them in her childhood & has been suffering from punishment since then... What's she talking about? What punishment? In fact Gauri should be thankful to them that they didn't accept her otherwise she would be in Jag's words Anpadh Ganwar doing the household chores & bearing DS's tantrums day & night. Today Gauri is independent & educated bcoz of whatever happened. Why can't Gauri see the positive sideAnandi is the one who suffered till now not Gauri.

I want to thank Jag for leaving Anandi coz now finally she'll complete her education & be independent. Previously Jag left Gudiya so she got educated. Does this mean that the criteria to get educated is Jag should leave his wife๐Ÿ˜† coz he's the barrier to Anandi & Gudiyaa's education๐Ÿ˜†

When DS was suffering from pain & falling down... I wonder why didn't Gauri catch her. Instead just kept watching till DS collapsed to the ground๐Ÿ˜ก

So finally tomorrow Gaga will display their doctor skills... I hope at least tomorrow something interesting happens.

I'm not someone who loves to see leaps in serials. But this time I'm waiting for the leap to happen soon...
poongo88 thumbnail
omg!!!! this gauri is totally mad... why she s telling dadisa is responsible for all this...? first time she fall into this jagya pit without her knowledge for that she can blame dadisa but second time in her life she knows there is a pit and have wantedly fallen into it, she has nothing in this to blame dadisa, she should have thought atleast once that she is ruining another womens life and what wil anandi do after thier marriage...? love is not that much blind... pavitra rishta as they say include both the family members... what gauri doing is purely show off and revenge... 
and jagya hate child marriage and blame his family for ruining his life but how can he justify his child marriage with gauri...? shameless creature changing everthing according to his convinience...