8th June WU of YRKKH-sulu at SS

Posted: 12 years ago

(credit for  text Pree)
8th June  WU.
@ singhaniya   everyone  at  diningtable. naitik  and  akshi  are  there  to  she  said  thankgod  they  have  light  here  . there  at  my  mayka  there  was  no  power  but  we  enjoyed  a  lot. bindiya  is  🤢then  dj  told  to  get  rady  they  will  diside  what  to  give  the  barati. naitik  said  now? he  is  sleepy. dj  said  no  there  is  no  time. and  the  light  goes  off. and  dj  said  its  ok  will do  it  tomorrow. and everyone  left. naitik  told  akshi  that  halat  marea  saath  heai. akshi  said  what? he  said  light  the  candal  in  room. both  go  in  the  room. akshi  light  the  candal  and  naitik  close  the  door. he  have  a  noughty  smile. akshi see  that. he  come  closer  and  kiss  her  on  cheek  and  then   said  yeh  andhera  mera  saath  de  raha  hai.   and  akshi  feels  uncomfertable. she  move his  hand  away  and  then  look  at  him  and  said  sorry  but  she  need  some  time. and  said  sorry  again  and  said  to  naitik  that  dont  get  me  wrong  but  i  need  time. naitik  said  i  understand  so  no  worry . and  go  to  cobord  . akshi  go to  him  and  looked at  him  and  said  sorry  again. naitik  said  not  to  worry  he  totaly  know  it. and  then  in  the  morning  akshi  feel  gilty  and  naitik  notic . he  come  to  her  and  akshi  said  i  am  sorry  for  last  night. naitik  said  not  to worry. she  said  it  will  take  time  for  her. he  said  ok.
 in  the  morning . naitik  in  kichan  making  tea  for  akshi  and  bindiya  come  and  said  she  can  make  tea  and  natik  said  no  he  is  making  for  akshi. and  take  the  tea  and  left. and  bindiya  is  😡
inpark  sulu  and  rj and  dadi  and  varsha  with  godiya ,sulu  in  trakes😆joging. and  others  are  walking  .😆  sulu  said  that  they  should  not  wear  sari. and  they  have to  wear shoes. that   the  only  way  to  exercise. and  then  rj  and  other  are  trying to  tell  her  to  go  home  but  she  said  no. and  she  mate  dj  and  showing  dj  the  exercise  and  dj  is  following  her. and  rj  saw  that  and  they  mate. and  rj  told  that  dj is  akshi  ke  saasur. and   and  everyone  whent  to  akshis  sasural.

Singhaniya   everyone  at  table   and  dj  come  and  said  we  have  guest. and  sulu  came  and  said  hi  to  everyone. bma  and  g3  is  😲then  akshi   and  naitik  came . and  naitik  give  intro  to  everyone. bindiya  hug  sulu🤢 and  rj  said  sorry  they  came  in  morning
here  at  M"s  vish  an d kaka  and  shurya  are  at  table  no  food ?
then  shourya  said  varsha  text  him  that  they  are  at  akshi  ke  ghar. and  then  shouraya  and  omi  and  dhaniya  are  trying to  make  paratha  for  brekfast. and  they  all  are  smiling  wile  parath  is  not  coming  out  good.
here  at  S' s  everyone  in  hall . and  dj  said  that  they  are  going to  come  to  invite  them  for  rashims  wedding. sulu  said  no  formalitiy  they  can  give  the  invitation  now. and  then  dj  said  they  like  parampara. and  they  left  for  the  office. and  sulu  said  to  anitik  that  she  like  him  so  much. he  is  very  cool😎 and  g3  got  😲hearing  this.😆and  they  said  to  bring  nashata. rajsahri  said  no  they have  to go. but  sulu  said  she  will  have  nashata. she  only  drinke  juice . and  binidya  said  they  have   to  eat  nashata  whlie  they  came  to  there  house😡. akshi  and  varsah  left  in  kichan. and  rj  looked  wooried.
no  precape.
sorry for  any  mistake. i  am  not  well   .
the  naksh  part  is  worth  waching,.. naksh  are  greart. both  are  good in  that  shot.
i  think  varsha   and  akshi will  have  good  talk  tomorrow. my  gess
Edited by madhaviben - 12 years ago
Thnx for the update Madhavi di...

Nice epi😊

Hope you get well soon🤗 

Plz take care of yourself😊
thank u di i need to watch the epi yet hope u feel better soon 🤗
Thanks for the update madhavi di... 😃 I know u r not keeping well but still u did a wonderful job... 👏 lot of hugs to u... 🤗 and get well soon.
I have to admit I love this Sulu character. SHe is funny she is not there to stir up any problems for anyone.

I think she is very funny and this show needs someone like her. 

Does anyone know what ever happen to Gopi Dadi? She went missing from the show and today why was Akshara's Omi kaka's wife at she wasnt with the rest of the girls.
thanks dear and hope you get well soon!
Thank u soo much for the lovely update Madhvi di...😃
take care of urself di and get well soon...🤗
thanku so much for the lovely update madhavi di... Naitik is star of the day... he once again rocked...he is such lovable understanding n caring hubby...
thnx for the update dear and hope u feel better soon :D
Thanks Madhavi di.. for the quick update... Epi seems to be Romantic & fun filled with Sulu Masi's SS visit... 😆😆

Munna always proves himself... awww he is so damm cute & sweet... 😳