Thendral

Update for Wednesday - June 8th,2011

Thendralfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Hema for the Wonderful detailed update!๐Ÿ˜Š

Very intresting episode today๐Ÿ˜‰. Totally "Padma AAPU day"๐Ÿ‘. This week the story is going at a  jet speed.

WoW! Pavi is the star of the dayโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ. She totally chased Padma out. Iruku Padma unakku! You are gg to end up lonely with no support.

Pavi is suffering in the hospital and still this lady is totally unhappy and irritated when Leelavthy was certifying Thulasi๐Ÿ˜ก. This Padma is very clever. In a sec, she figured out it was this Vishwa family who is responsibe for this acid attack๐Ÿ˜•.

TA/T were really nice and cute together๐Ÿ˜ณ.

Now we know why MM is getting arrested. So Vishwa action has started. I think after MM gets arrested, TA will start his action directly with Vishwa. Should be intresting๐Ÿ˜.
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Wonderful and Lovely Update Hema Akka & Wow you got an express speed episode, so lucky!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ Its not even look like your first update๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.

Wow Pavi was superโญ๏ธ, Padma deserves this and more๐Ÿ˜ก.

Oh TA what a brain you got?, i should appreciate his thinking ability to think about AP's SIL while he himself knows that killer is also out freely๐Ÿ˜ฒ...his brain recollects latest news only i guess๐Ÿ˜•. I like how he didn't argue back with Padma as its waste of energy to talk back to her๐Ÿ˜ก.

Padma gave a nice live telecast about the stuffs that she did๐Ÿคข...i thought none will get to know about Padma giving picture yet๐Ÿ˜•...now here MM is going to get arrested.

Wow this week is going good and way  better than last week's draggy.
mini_00 thumbnail
Thanks for the great update.๐Ÿ˜ŠThe detailed update was very good. Pavithra was right today. Padma admonished thulasi before and now, that affected her own daughter.Amma padma if you care so much about your daughter, then you should have stopped pavi's wedding.

This is similar to GW. Rendum panathugaka ethu venalum seivangaโ€ฆ๐Ÿ˜กFinally pavithra has regained her consciousness and has also seen her mother shouting like a devil and fortunately, told her to go out of this hospital.๐Ÿ˜†

Even her own daughter hates her now. Ethuโ€ฆpadmavukuโ€ฆthavaiya??๐Ÿ˜กThis may increase padma's hatred towards thulasi. In today's episode we need to praise TA coz he still cares for his wife's family and is ready to help them when they are in trouble.

Coming to pattima,Oh!!!! Sweet pattima! She has equal love for her two granddaughters๐Ÿ˜Š.

Luckily,MM heard everything while shymala's sister and padma were speakingโ€ฆsuper!๐Ÿ‘ .I think in upcoming epis, vishwa is going to call the police. Due to his planning, MM will be caught by Narcotics department in upcoming epis.

MM will take the blame for Mohan.๐Ÿ˜” He might do that for his son. This will cause an impregnable bond between appa and magan. At last, Mohan listened to TA advice. It was soothing to the ears that Mohan called MM "Appa". He also said that with loads of innate affection. It was so sweet.๐Ÿ˜Š

Who is going to pay the hospital fees? Is it TA, Mohan with the help of vishwa or is it Shymala? That is the biggest query of today's epi. โ“
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thank you hema for the super fast update..๐Ÿ˜ƒ,,,,First update forThendral fan is all a puyal filled action pack ๐Ÿ˜›...

Wow...MM could not calm down Padma but the nurse chased her away. I was waiting for someone to come in and chase the whole people inside the room...as it is a usual one in any hospital scene๐Ÿ˜›...Padma inspite of being gutter, gave a wonderful clue to T and TA that the aim might have been on Thulz...Come on T and T be careful and have an extra eye...But man TA i was happy when bulb glew on your head that the aim might have been on Thulz, but sadly u suspected Ap's SIL...but its for good again...bcos if those two are the ones stalking T and T and a spy working for Charu it would be a good move by TA..lets C...๐Ÿ‘

Even when there was a break after the first part...i cud hear padma's voice still ๐Ÿคข..ava scene over aana aprom kooda kathara mathiriye...๐Ÿ˜†...enna oru effect...๐Ÿ˜†

Pavithra was the โญ๏ธ of the day today...the way she asked the nurse to chase away padma and supported T and T was awesome...the girl acted very well.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘..

Last part duelling between MM and Padma was super fun to watch...๐Ÿ˜†...MM trying to slap padma and she missing the slaps.๐Ÿ˜†..I think MM has over trained Padma with too much have slaps...she has learnt the techniques to miss his slap.๐Ÿ˜›..MM u shd try something else as this slap treatment is not working..๐Ÿ˜†..

It was a "Naan Avan/Aval Illai Episode...๐Ÿ˜‰

Padma asking Leela did u plan on Thulz  -  she says...no no..." Naan aval illai"๐Ÿ˜†
MM asking Padma, did u bad mouth Thulz and plan against her...she says...no no..." Naan aval illai"๐Ÿ˜†
Padma suspecting Shyamala ...MM saying...no no..." athu aval illai"...๐Ÿ˜†

Finally he is calling Vishwa and going to bash him...he will first say..." naan avan illai"..๐Ÿ˜†...

TA...dont suspect AP's SIL..." Athuvum Avan ILLAI"๐Ÿ˜†

But if MM threatens to go to police...Vishwa will make MM getting arrested by police by planning something against him ...but MM will not let Mohan down as he wd think his future would get spoilt...lets see...๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Edited by shubba - 12 years ago
Janani20 thumbnail
Thank you for the excellent detailed update Hema ka. ๐Ÿค—
You've done an amazing job on your first update! ๐Ÿ‘

I actually think, not even think but I am quite confident Thendral will come in first place for this week's episodes. ๐Ÿ˜› Everything is going brilliant and Kumaran is not giving us any tension anymore as he is showing his scenes quickly. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Wow, keep up this good work and your serial will always come in top place. ๐Ÿ‘ 

Pavithra was super today!!! She gave the best nose-cut to her mother by saying to get out. ๐Ÿ‘
Padma is irritating to the max, grrr. ๐Ÿ˜ก OMG, How can Tamizh suspect Divya's husband??? He should just give a complaint, like Thulasi said. ๐Ÿฅฑ Now for sure, due to his weird doubt, that guy will create more problems. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

MM and his sweet daughter were the stars of the day! โญ๏ธ
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Hema Akka for your super fast &wonderful update ๐Ÿค—. Really it does not look like you first update โญ๏ธ and i am really happy that you got a super episode for your first update ๐Ÿ˜ณ. 

Wow...a great episode and super fast. It was again cute and sweet of TA to stop Padma hitting Thulasi. He was holding her hands all that time. Wow...finally Thulasi has someone to protect her always ๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Like Tanu said...it was good that he did not talk back to a senseless lady like Padma .

Awww Pavi...how sweet she is. She even said, she does not need her evil mom, but her loving Akka โญ๏ธ. This was really nice of Pavi. I would be happy if Pavi goes with T&T to stay with them and not back to Padma ๐Ÿ˜. Mohan even listened to his BIL TA and followed his words. Atleast this time...TA is listening to his wife and decided not to buy vambhus with that acid thrower ๐Ÿ˜›. T&T were really cute together ๐Ÿ˜ณ. 

Rofl Padma...than vaayala kettufied today. It was good that MM listened to her convo with Leela. Otherwise the photo matter would not have come out in the open. Mohan was nice when he supported his father ๐Ÿ‘. 

Even if it looks bad for MM right now with Vishwa...i think it is going to end up favouring MM and Vishwa ku appu should be there ๐Ÿ˜•. Looking forward to the rest epis of the week...after a looong time ๐Ÿ˜›. 

acornn thumbnail

Thanks for the superb update!!  Standout episode!!!

Star of the day is TA! TA off late has been dumb, brain dead, deadbeat and more. But today, he redeemed himself admirably, for the first time in a very long time TA was Mr Thulz, his conversation with MM was awesome, T should be really proud. TA, in-spite of his current money woes is indirectly due to MM's wife, reasons out MM by explaining P current state and requesting him to console her โ€ฆ WOW. It was also thoughtful when he asked M to accompany MM.  

It was nice when see TA comforting Patti. The brief TA & T encounter was nice: TA guessing the attack may be due to APD's husband gets worked up; T firmly turns him off asking him launch a complaint with the cops.     

Just like dir packed off psycho, MM wife should be sent on long leave.  MM wife is irritating, the wretched foulmouthed woman no matter what the situation is spews gutter filled with hate and abuse towards T. Pavi gave taste of her own medicine by disowning her.

V's wife seems to have changed after getting the tongue lashing from S, but MM wife remains unrepentant. MM wife is the main culprit, more than L as she was the one who instigated and misled him.   

lakshyam thumbnail

Thanks for a quick and awesome update Hema.

I like the phase in which Thendral is moving this week. Hope Kumaran continues this...๐Ÿ‘

Poor Pavi...inspite of her pain still tried to calm down ppl around her and supported Tulasi ๐Ÿ‘

Padma ๐Ÿ˜ก wait your bad time and T & T and our good time has started.  I have a request to Kumaran, he shouldnt change Padma over night like Mohan. Padma has tortured Tulasi and us for almost more than a year...so she should atleast suffer for few months before she becomes good...

I think after TA got a job his mind has started working (May be Dharman effect). Somehow he has guessed it right that this danger may be for Tulasi ...I think once the police arrests MM, Mohan is going to seek TAs help. TA is going to get a picture about Viswa and that way he is going to understand Shymalas familys ganja business. 

TA has lot of adiyaals now (courtsey Dharman) may be we could see ACTION Thendral soon...with TA in full action ๐Ÿ˜‰

Shubba your "naan avan illinga" style comments were superb and very funny..๐Ÿ˜†
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the superb update Hema Akka. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Your update did not look like as the one of a first timer's, really very well written! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I could not realise that the episode actually ended, everything was really too fast. I really like this week's episodes. Great going, hope to see this week to be thrilling like these past three days.๐Ÿ˜‰

There are many stars of the episode today. The first one was Pavi and her dialogues. She gave the biggest Appu to her mother and favoured her sister more than her own mother. She was really cute. I doubt if she would go back to her house as MM is also getting arrested. It will hurt Padma more when gets insulted and diswoned by her own children for whatever she did to Thulasi. Even Thulasi does not hate her Chithi like Pavi does now, the same goes to TA. Sadana's acting was very good today. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

TA was really nice today. The way he protected his Thulasi from Padma and how much he was concerned about his MIL eventhough she insulted him like anything and hates him to the core. This is the our old TA even if he has become dumb. He was too nice to Paati and MM. I am sure, he won't leave this acid thrower even if he seems to calm infront of Thulasi. He is going to search him. ๐Ÿ˜• 

MM did the right thing by listening to Padma without interrupting her. Padma was quite smart and found out it had to be Logu's plan. For the first time she got scared when MM threatened her and as her children are not on her side to support her. I hope Shyamala will help MM to get him out of police case, but it is going to be difficult for her father too as it is not the police who arrest MM. ๐Ÿ˜•

Edited by Theiva - 12 years ago