Pavitra Rishta

Pavitra Rishta June 8 2011 Written Update

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Written Update

Deshmukh House

The whole Karanjkar Family as at the Deshmukh House except for Manju and Sulochana is asking Archana where she is going. Archana is very happy and says she has found out where Manav is and she will go look for him. Everyone is happy and Sulochana asks Archan where Manav is. Archana says he is in Mumbai. Archana is about to leave when her father stops her and asks how she has got to know about this. Archana is in a rush and says I will tell you later but first I have to find Manav. Sulochana says how you will go alone, we will all come with you. The Karanjkars are all on a search party for Manav and go on a train.

Outisde the train station

Savita is asking Sulochana if she can try to make her daughter Archana understand that she can't go alone to find Manav. Sulochana asks Archana if she knows where Manav is. Archana says yes she knows where Manav is. Savita says but how will you find Manav now that the city and streets are new? Archana says I do not know, but I will find Manav some way. Sulochana says it is possible that Savita tai's friend may have seen another man. Savita agrees and Sulochana says maybe she had a misunderstanding of who she saw and if someone says they saw Manav in another city, will you go over there too? Archana says look aai, I am not forcing you to go if you do not wish to go, I can find him alone. Vaishu says tai we know Manav jeeju will come back, and we will go with you wherever you want to go. Varsha says yes, I will also come with you tai. Archana sees a train and she gets inside the train and the family follows her.

In the train

The whole family is seated in the train and Archana is sitting and looking at Manav's pictures and is recalling moments with Manav in a train. Varsha says to Archana that she is very ashamed of what she did and she regrets it. Varsha is about to ask Archana for forgiveness but stops mid sentence. Varsha Is sad and Archana is not making eye contact with her sister.

Outside on the streets

The whole family is going around the streets asking people if they saw Manav and also have Manav's picture in hand so they can show the people. The V sisters are together, Sulochana is also asking people along with Manohar, and Damodar and Savita are also going around asking people is they saw Manav. Varsha is saying to Vaishu that she can't see tai in this condition, and that she has never seen her this pareshan before. Vaishu says yes, how could Manav jeeju leave without telling us, hehas never done this to us before.

Outisde by a stall

Damodar sits on a bench and he is telling Savita that they all have searched the whole city but they still have not found Manav yet. Damodar is worried and says we should have seen Manav as we searched the whole city of Mumbai. Savita sits down as well and says I don't think Manav is in Mumbai. Sulochana and Manohar come in and tell Savita and Damodar that they have searched a lot and they have not found Manav yet. Varsha and Vaishu come in and them too have not found out about Manav. Even Vinod comes and does not know about Manav, and Vinod gives Savita a bottle of water to drink. Varsha is wondering where Archana is as she has not returned yet. The whole family is now franticlly looking for Archana when Vaishu spots Archana going from person to person asking for Manav. Archana is now going around the whole block showing Manav's picture to people, she now heads on the train and asks people about Manav but still no luck at all.

Deshmukh House

Archana is on the bed at the Deshmukh House and is thinking that she did not find Manav yet but she definitely will not give up and that she is sure that Manav will return to her. Archana is very worried for Manav and she goes by the window to see if he will return. Archana now remembers the time in that same room Manav picked Archana up and carried her and spun her around when they got to know the news of the baby. Archana is rembering all the moments she shared with Manav and also the lakeside when they got married the second time. Archana also remembers the circle ball Manav had gotten for her and the necklace for the baby too, and also remembers her feeding Manav, and she is very sad.

Next day at Deshmukh House in the bedroom

Sukriti, Madhuri and the 2 K sisters are checking up on Archana. Sukriti is trying to cheer Archana up and asks why she is so sad and she tells her that the weather is really nice outside. Madhuri adds that it will lighten your mind up as well. Archana is not happy and cheerful at all, and is very quiet. Varsha says yes tai, let's go and you can decide where we get to go. Vaishu agrees. Archana says I want to go to Mumbai, all 4 of them are confused. Madhuri asks who is in Mumbai. Archana says Manav. Savita comes in the room with some food and jokes and is saying what are you talking about? Archana wants to go to Mumbai to find Manav, she has a feeling she will find Manav today. Savita says we will all look tomorrow, was there any use if we look again tomorrow? Archana says yes, I will look for Manav. Savita says she will go with her, but when Archana brings up baby Sachu and who will take care of him, Savita decides to stay but is still worried. Varsha and Vaishu tell Savita that they will go with Archana. Savita agrees but is left worried. Archana comes back and Savita hugs Archana. Archana decides to leave  and still search for Manav, Varsha and Vaishu signal to Savita that they will go with Archana, and they are searching for days and nights.

Few days have passed at Deshmukh House

Archana is about to search again for Manav when Sulochana firmly stops Archana this time. Sulochana is very strict with Archana and says Manav is not in Mumbai, she is really put off with Archana as she keeps searching for Manav in the day like crazy and come back tired at night. Sulochana says Manav is not in Mumbai and please understand. Do you not understand this or are you do not want to understand? Savita is also watching this. Sulochana says look at what you have done to yourself. Archana says I do not care about myself right now, I am just worried for Manav. Sulochana and Savita both try to stop Archana but Archana says she begs of her mother to let her find Manav and she says you trust me right aai? I will find Manav in Mumbai. Sulochana sternly tells Archana to get in her senses and tells her that Manav is not in Mumbai and that we can't find him like this. Sulochana says you can't bring Manav back, he will come back when he feels like it. Sulochana tells Archana she will need to control yourself and accept that Manav is not here right now. Sulochana gets emotional and hugs her daughter. Savita too is very sad and starts crying. Both of the ladies console Archana and Archana is crying and says when will I find Manav, I have been searching for him forever but he never comes, what did I do to him? All three ladies are very sad and all hug each other.

Karanjkar House

Vaishu is in the Karanjkar House remembering her and Dharmesh's wedding, and she is remembering the time Dharmesh came back from Pune to give Vaishu a gift for her birthday. Now Vaishu recallsthe time when Sulochana and herself were at a friend's house and were talking about how a child needs their father. Lastley, she remembers when Dharmesh came to Manav's house and was telling him how much it hurts when you get away from your relatives.

In Dharmesh's office

Dharmesh is in an office with some of his workers and clients and he is saying ladies and gentleman, you will be very happy at this news, because I have extended your guys payment time. It used to be three months but I have increased it to 6 months to do the payments. Vaishu comes and barges in Dharmehs's office. Dharmesh is very shocked and a little later Vaishu throws Dharmesh a paper. Dharmesh asks what is this. Vaishu says the divorce papers. Dharmesh is very embarrassed as Vaishu has created a scene in front of his colleagues. Dharmesh politely asks the workers to leave the room for a second. The workers do as told. Vaishu has a smirk on her face, and Dharmesh is very angry at Vaishu for creating a scene and doing a natak in front of a lot of people. Vaishu says this is not a natak but this is true, the divorce papers. Vaishu says I have thought about this a lot and I took too much time to think, but after this much thinking I have decided that I will not live with a person like you who is so bad. Vaishu gives the divorce papers to Dharmesh and says I have signed them. Vaishu says for a few days the natak you were doing, I thought it was true and that you have changed. But then I realized that you are Dharmesh and you can never change. Vaishu says you can stoop very low just to make yourself happy and you knew Archu tai's condition, you could have helped them right? Dharmesh says you have misunderstood me Vaishu, I know I did wrong but the reason I did wrong was because of you. Vaishu is shocked. Dharmesh says yes Vaishu because I have been waiting for an answer from you but you have never answered my questions. Dharmesh says I was very pareshan and angry with you so it accidentally got out on Manav because Manav is the reason why we two have gotten separated. Vaishu says so what you are saying is that I am responsible for all of the wrong deeds you did, ok so I am so please sign the divorce papers. Dharmesh tries to act good and says please do not do this Vaishu, if you don't come back to me I may do something wrong again. Vaishu says whether I live with you or not and whether I choose to divorce you or not, it does not matter to you. Vaishu adds that Dharmesh did not do this in anger but he did all of this on purpose, you also came on purpose to the party. Dharmesh is speechless and Vaishu says please stop this lying. She is about to leave when Dharmesh says I came to see you in the party but I did not know there was a party. Vaishu says please Dharmesh whether I was at home or not and you came does not mean anything to me, I don't want to hear your bakwaas. Vaishu says I have decided that I do not want to live with you. Dharmesh grabs Vaishu again and says please do not be angry, you can give me whatever punishment you want to, I will be ok but please do not leave me. Vaishu is about to leave when Dharmesh starts laughing out loud, he is very evilly laughing. Vaishu looks at him and Dharmesh says what did you think, if you signed these papers you would be free from me? No, because these papers are fake. Dharmesh smirks at Vaishu and says I will never give ou the real divorce papers. Vaishu is worried. Dharmesh goes up to her and says it is not very easy to be free from me and I have trapped you in my trap. Now I will close all of your ways from leaving me, and you will have to come back to me, and no one will be there to help you. Dharmesh says your good Manav is not here, he is hiding somewhere that I don't know, your sister Archana is very sad from her loss, and she will not see anyone's tears. Satish is ruined now, now no one will be able to help ypu anymore. Dharmesh laughs evilly and says your and my divorce papers, and he rips them apart and throws them up in the air. Vaishu is very sad and helpless and Dharmesh leaves the room.

At the mandir

Archana is at the mandir, she seems to a bit upset with God and says why do you make my happiness always sad, what have I done to you that I deserve this? Archana says I have done your puja all the time ever since I was a kid. Archana says all I wish for is a nice home and a husband who loves me. But you can't give me that too, I will wait for my Manav. Archana sees Manav in the water. She turns back and doesn't see Manav there anymore.  Then, it turns to Manav's point of view and he stands in front of bappa. Manav asks for forgiveness for what he did ,and if bappa gives him another chance, he will surely ask for forgiveness from everyone, especially Archana. I have done a lot of bad stuff with her, and I don't know how she would've lived without me.  Archana is sitting down nearby and sees Manav coming down the stairs. She runs very happily and once she reaches the top she doesn't see Manav. She screams "Manav!" and immediately starts crying. She looks at bappa. Finally, she sees Manav again. She runs to him and puts her hand on his shoulder. Manav turns around and sees Archana. Archana is so happy to see him. Archana hugs Manav.

Precap

Manav and Archu are hugging when Archana gets out of his hug and slaps him very hard. She looks very upset. (I don't know why she slapped him, do you know why?😲)

Enjoy the written update!😊

Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the fab update bhallarox :)

So today's episode was about finding Manav..

I'm glad Vaishu decided to divorce Dharmesh...& I wish he somehow could've blurted out Manju's involved in all this drama...!
LuvSSever thumbnail
Thanks for the Nice update Bhalla.

As Sushant returned?

Is Manav returned already. Or is it a Dream by archu. Because the dialogues of Manav seems like it would have been thought by archu.

Because will Manav will forgive all those who killed the baby?

oh , just now read the precap:
Did archu slapped him. Is it a dream or Real, Because couldn't believe it.
Edited by umayal - 12 years ago
babu2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I think she slapped him for leaving her in that condition...I would too.
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Uma sush is back!! 

thanks for the update bhalla
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Lovely Update Bhalla 👍🏼.. Sorry in excitement I did not read the update today...😛
Yayy Manav is back Sushant is back 🥳
I hope it is not a dream sequence...
sanaa_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
no its not a dream sequence!!! coz whenever they meet it starts to rain !! remb first time when they met it was raining thn after 1 yr of leap it was raining when they were on the bus stop ! n now again its raining :) yayeee !! 

manav is looking cute but yes a well deserved slap by archana!!  i think wht he did to her he deserve more thn one 😭.awesome acting by archana !! very natural !! 

p.s
lol everyone will think tht im mad !! im pasting this everywhere 😉
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Bhalla obviously she is upset that Manav left her.. She has been telling him many times that she gets scared when he leaves her alone but this time he left a note saying he will return only if he becomes rich .. He deserves it 😛
lareefab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i thing Archana was dreaming 😭
SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yayyy 🥳

Manav's back, I will watch PR aram se now..😃

Thanks bhalla
Edited by sudha100 - 12 years ago