Dear Writers Please don't

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Dear writers please don't abandon this forum and your unfinished stories simply because there is
a new kid/show on the block with RK. Many of us may not be vocal in our responses by commenting
at time, but as silent readers we are ardent supporters of your writing and the stories you so
lovingly write and tell.
So please continue to update when you have the time. Appreciation and thanks.
Originally posted by Desriee1

Dear writers please don't abandon this forum and your unfinished stories simply because there is
a new kid/show on the block with RK. Many of us may not be vocal in our responses by commenting
at time, but as silent readers we are ardent supporters of your writing and the stories you so
lovingly write and tell.
So please continue to update when you have the time. Appreciation and thanks.

i so agree with u
If silent readers don't become vocal then how will the writers get motivated to write?
This is a give and take I agree, but if forums go to depend on silent vocal readers, the
creativity of many to share their talent as writers will be lost to many in my opinion.

Edited by Proud-BrownGirl - 12 years ago
I agree with Divan. As writers, it's very important to us to have our readers vocal about our stories. Otherwise, we do not know whether it is being appreciated or not. Even though we love the support vocalized or silent, we prefer them to be vocal.
I HAV BEEN THINKING ABT IT 4 SO LONG
U R SO RITE👏
I WISH DEY CONTINUE N FINISH DEZE WONDRFUL STORIES LIKE SAPNE SAJAN K,,BANIS SECRET,,FAR AWAY😭
IT REALLY DISAPPOINTS US WHEN WE HAV 2 READ DEZE UNFINISHD STORIES😭
😭SO PLZ WRITERZ DNT ABANDON DIS FORUM🤢 N KEEP WRITING COZ WE A STILL HERE 2 ENCOURAGE U,APPRECIATE U AND LOVE U 4 WRITING SUCH BEAUTIFUL PIECES OF STORIEZ👏...WE WELCOME BACK  RANJANA  "RR",DA  WRITER OV N UGLY TRUTH 😃N WE R HOPING DAT OTHER WRITERZ WILL GIVE US CHANCE 2 WELCOME DEM AGAIN..😉..
WE WANT DIS FORUM ACTIVE 😊...PLZ KEEP WRITING...⭐️
We readers are here to support u in every way we can. Motivating U is the least we can do and we will definitely do it. We truly appreciate each an every writer's creations here and wait for updates eagerly.

So it is a very humble request to all the writers to please continue your respective FF's and please do not leave it unfinished.

Plz continue ur wonderful work and give us more amazing FF's.

Ramya / ILS

Dear silent readers, all the writers on this forum put a tremendous amount of time
and energy into writing these FF/stories on their personal time for each of us to read and the least
each of us can do is show a little appreciation by leaving a comment or two. If that can't be done,
I suggest the writers PM their updates to those of us who faithfully leave a comment each time
they post a new update.
As we take, we should also give .

I have read many fan fictions on many forums, but there is something extra special about the
the stories and the writers here on this forum. Hats off to you guys "writers" for of yourself and
your time so our days can be much brighter.
Edited by cupidlicious - 12 years ago
yes...agreed with all of you...wait-a-sec
First of all they need to have an email add to get registered
If they are visting it and reading without intention of creating an account...then fat chance to leave a comment as I was one of them till the temptation of signing in...😆and starting writing because I myself recently created an account