Chit Chat

Happy Birthday Mona

-Mandy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Happy Birthday Mona. I wish that you have all the happiness in the world. You get what you wish for. May all your wishes come true.Well as of now I seriously don't know what to say. Hmm Let see. OMG!! I jst realized you'll be 18😲😲
Haye I love you shoo much😳😍❤️

I love chatting with you on Facebook and youtube. We have become soo close. You know this may sound filmy but I HAVE to talk to you once in a day or mujhe chain se need nahi aati hahah😆😆
Some treats for you on your BDay :D

Monaa OMG!! I LOVE you! You are such a sweetheart. You heled me when i needed help. I love our Facebook Chat. You are one of the best/talented and nicest person i have came across.  I hope we meet someday. Have a BLAST ON your 18th Birthday! I wish you have all the happiness in the Universe and Get all the things you wish for. Hmmm Darn i ran out of words well  when it comes to YOU i always run out of words to describe you. All i can say is that I LOVE YOU & Always will. I am glad that i have you as my friend. If you ever need me i am always there for you in your Good times as well as a bad times! I LOVE YOU
-Mandy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many many many Happy returns of the day mon ton ?
I love you for what you are and what you aren't. May Allah brings you happiness this year and coming year ahead and may you are blessed with all the hjappiness peace and prosperity and I promise to be there for you as a sister as a friend as a secret keeper as a party rocker whenever you need me or you don't. You will always be my choti bachi forever ?
-Tehreem Iftikhar

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monuuu ? Happyy 18th Birthdayyy! wait im gonna sing for youu! Happy Birthday to youu Happyy Birthday to youu Happy Birthdayy dear Monuuu Happy Birthday to youuu :D dekho my awaz is so lovely :$ tehe...OMG where do I beginnn...Thank you for everythinggg! you are the main reason i joined IF and thanks to you i have so many friends there! This wouldn't happen if it wasn't for you! and on YT you were so encouraging! LOL. and you would be ALWAYS be honest about my vms and stuff! and hmm OHH i rememberr when you would ALWAYS complain about American Government :P LMAO. you HATED that class! OH and remember I helped you with your HW on American Government :P and then you made me a KaSu VM :$ tehe that was soo sweet of you! and I still watch it sometimes and i LOVE itt! LOL. chalo atleast your done with that class cus you GRADUATED ? tehe congrats once again hun! You are an AMAZING VM maker. And I mean that! Ohh and i LOVEE it when you reserve for me on your collabs and stuff hehe ? andd OMG you are obsessed with Twilight stuff and Edward Jacob Bella! UFF :| LMAO. you would tell me stuff and i would be like I have no interest :| LMAOOO! but you would tell me anywayss :P LOL..Speaking of Twilight..i made a surprise for youu :P tehe you will get it tomorroww! I hope you have an AMAZING birthdayy! I hope you get everything that you wish for! i hope all your dreams and wishes come truee InshAllah! and I hope you be successful in college :P LOL. I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH MONUUU ? You are Wonderful person and friend! PS. EAT A LOT OF CAKE :D
-Noma

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mona, you're a sweetheart. I love you to death. You have always been with me and have improved my vm making skills so much. Oh, I love you. You helped me so much on Sony Vegas and made me such a good vm maker that now I have so many subscribers. You were one of my first friends. Also, I won something in your contest. Thanks for being with me and wish you have an awesome birthday. Love you.
- maaneetlover44(from youtube)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Birthday Jaani <333 I don't really talk to you much anymore but have seen you all over my newsfeeds (youtube, as well as comments & FB) and you seem like a good friend and make great vms :) May God bless you with lots of happiness, love and success. Enjoy your day and celebrate :)
Love Sary!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6ksadmeOaY[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHuThqbYSjo[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67BMH6K6zdQ[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WsTKxxD6WU[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmrhcqj1vVk&feature=feedu[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSc7--Yn_EI[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yf1qFCw1JNQ&feature=feedu[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by kajenforever - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mona1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks Mandy, this is a lovely thread, and i love u 2🤗and ur msg made me blush, thank you☺️🤗
Nomaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthdayyy Monuuu! 🤗 I love youuu!! i hope you have an AMAZING dayyy!!! EAT A LOTTT OF CAKEEE 😃

PS. lovely thread Mandyy <3
Edited by NomaLuvsKSG - 12 years ago
Mona1993 thumbnail
@Tehreem thanks for wish tehru and i donno wat else to say😆and yes i will be ur choti bachi forever even if i am 60 saal ki budhi🤣thanks again🤗

@Nomu thanks, and ur awaz is lovely but i can't hear u😒American gov ko choro AP econ ne mera bura hashar kar diya yeah i graduatedthanks, and yeah cux u never missed 1 and i don't want u 2 miss any 1 of those😆some1 shud be regular na😃🤣lolz, twilight is good🤔i love u 2 and thanks again🤗

@maaneetlover44 thanks hun, m glad i was able to help u😊

@Sahar thanks for the wish🤗
Mona1993 thumbnail
Originally posted by: NomaLuvsKSG

Happy Birthdayyy Monuuu! 🤗 I love youuu!! i hope you have an AMAZING dayyy!!! EAT A LOTTT OF CAKEEE 😃

thanks again Nomu, love u 2, and i will😉
-Mandy- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mona1993

thanks Mandy, this is a lovely thread, and i love u 2🤗and ur msg made me blush, thank you☺️🤗

Glad you liked it :DBut I still love you more🤗
-Mandy- thumbnail
Originally posted by: NomaLuvsKSG

Thx Nomu😳