Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Gupt: I've seen this film so many times. I saw this in the theatre when It came out. I like everything about this film. Paisa Vasool. This is probably only one of the films I like of Kajol. 
fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ready

Ohmygosh. Why did i watch this movie?!...I hear this movie is doing great at the box office. I don't know what to say...I guess its just not my type? I guess there are a lot of people that love movies like this? 😳 I don't know but anyways...
To me this was a waste of time and money. I can't tell you how many times i thought about just getting up and leaving the theater..but ya know, i thought "oh, it'll get better. It has to get better." Boy, was i wrong!! Wasted my money on some tacky, stupid, brainless movie. It's one of those Salman movies...im not a big fan of that type of movie so i honestly am having trouble to say something good about it. I remember watching the Telugu version and loving it...maybe that's one of the reasons why i feel the way i do...but this one just doesn't do it for me. There is nothing great about this movie. I was so disappointed with the first half...the whole first half consits of running around the trees and then the story actually starts somewhere in the second half. The acting is okay but that's about it & i guess Salman looks good..does that count?..And oh my gosh...the dialogues killed me. I didn't find anything funny...i probably laughed like twice..maybe. I watched "Thank You" yesterday and thought that was bad..um...that movie is better than this one. At least it didn't have SO many unnecessary cameo roles and i wasn't left wondering what Chunky Pandey was doing in the film...

Bottom line...if you want to watch something that makes no sense...has no logic..and you just want to goof around then yes, this movie is for that. Go catch it if that's what you want.

Ratings: 3/10
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Children of the corn part 1

Watched it again after a long time.Goosshhh despite the movie is tooo old...I cant believe it still has its horror effects...the other horror movies seem funny when u watch them after a while but thz series can never fail to entertain u...the background movie still gave me the creeps...Love it...

9/10
-iktaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Virasaat: Poignant and emotional. I fell in love with Tabu all over again. She played gehna with such simplicity that there is no other way than to accept her wholeheartedly. Big Thumbs Up to her! 
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am sure a Kat fan can help me with this.

So I caught bits and pieces of this movie, Basha-The Boss and I saw Katrina in it. I went through her filmography and didn't see any such movie listed.

Did anyone else see this movie? I am pretty sure that was her. 🤔
fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^ Katrina is in it. I don't know where you looked but here:
http://www.netflix.com/Movie/Basha-The-Boss/70059076
😊
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mysticgoryfilms

So I caught bits and pieces of this movie, Basha-The Boss and I saw Katrina in it. I went through her filmography and didn't see any such movie listed.

Is it a south film? if yes she has done some south films. And when I googled the movie, Katrina is on the film poster. So yeah she is def in the movie I guess.
Dil Chahta Hai was coming on TV today! It's the third time since the past month that I've watched it. Such an EXCELLENT film and definitely goes in my list of favorite Bollywood movies. Now this is what I call a cult classic. It never gets old for me, no matter how many times I watch it. I can watch it 10 times, and still enjoy each and every part of it without getting bored. That's how much I love watching it. It makes me laugh, brings a smile to my face, and even makes me emotional. I can't even pick out my favorite scenes from the movie and if I were to really do that, then I'd just end up talking about the whole movie lol. It's superbly directed and has everything working for it - music, cast, script, dialogues, etc. Gotta give a special mention to the scene in Goa between Akash, Sameer, and Sid when they are overlooking the scenery over the mountains. It just so...poignant. 

Definitely worth a watch! I thoroughly enjoyed it and would give it a 5/5! =)
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mysticgoryfilms

its orignally a malayalam movie named as Balram vs taradas the hindi dubbed version was called basha-the boss..

i watched Kung fu panda.. what an adorable moviee.. i loved itt.. Po is the cutest panda i have ever seen.. all the characters were superbb.. 4/5 😳
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: indn inn0cence

Dil Chahta Hai was coming on TV today! It's the third time since the past month that I've watched it. Such an EXCELLENT film and definitely goes in my list of favorite Bollywood movies. Now this is what I call a cult classic. It never gets old for me, no matter how many times I watch it. I can watch it 10 times, and still enjoy each and every part of it without getting bored. That's how much I love watching it. It makes me laugh, brings a smile to my face, and even makes me emotional. I can't even pick out my favorite scenes from the movie and if I were to really do that, then I'd just end up talking about the whole movie lol. It's superbly directed and has everything working for it - music, cast, script, dialogues, etc. Gotta give a special mention to the scene in Goa between Akash, Sameer, and Sid when they are overlooking the scenery over the mountains. It just so...poignant. 

Definitely worth a watch! I thoroughly enjoyed it and would give it a 5/5! =)

Do you have UTV Movies? Because I watched DCH today too. ðŸ˜†

I agree that it is a classic. It is definitely my favorite movie of all time.