Posted: 12 years ago
X-Men: First Class :  Simply terrific. I am not a big superhero person, or an action movie person but have always had a soft spot for xmen, so for anyone who reads the MARVEL comics xmen or has seen the other films, this one is the best in every way. James Mcavoy plays a young Proffesor Xavier seamlessly, and Michael Fassbender as a tortured young Magneto plays the part just as well. It was touching and epic and sweeping and everything you'd want from a movie about a group of human mutants discovering strangers like themselves. It places the origins of the future xmen clear enough so that people who dont read the comics (like myself) understand the marvel universe and appreciate it. Go watch it everyone! It's actually fantastic.
watched Source Code, The Adjustment Bureau and The messenger today.. none of them were interesting. all of them are simply "okay". watched the first two only for Jake Gyllenhaal and Matt Damon. won't watch it again though 
Originally posted by mysticgoryfilms

Do you have UTV Movies? Because I watched DCH today too. πŸ˜†

I agree that it is a classic. It is definitely my favorite movie of all time. 

No, it was coming on Colors today. Is it the same thing? I don't know lol. A few weeks back it was coming on Zee TV in the afternoon and then on Zee Cine in the evening, on the same day. I watched it both times. πŸ˜†
I watched Speed on Netflix instant play. It's old with Sandra Bullock and Keenu Reaves. Quite an interesting thriller. Kinda like Die Hard on a bus.. I was on the edge of my seat a few times..slows down a little bit near the end-ish but other than that pretty good.Sandy and Keenu were good, especially Keenu!LOL there were bits that seemed a little improbable like the jump at the highway..but still a good watch.

3.75/5
Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago
hangover 2
🀣ultimate fun...not as good as hangover 1 but stiill is a 1 time watch...

my rating-8/10
Ready

Although people warned me not to expect anything different from Wanted or Debangg, I still wished to see it BECAUSE I really like Wanted and Debangg and didn't mind watching a sequel of sorts. 

It was all right. So-So. My mum really liked it AND she isn't too keen on Salman.

My only criticism is that Asin isn't on screen much, nor given too much scope.  I really hope she is given more opportunities as she is a fine actress and deserves good roles. 
Edited by a little faith - 12 years ago
I wanted to watch QSQT today but since I had to take out a few plugs to get my cassette player working πŸ˜† I decided to opt for another Aamir-Juhi starrer, Hum Hain Rahi Pyar Ke.

And it's such a cute movie! Haven't watched it in years. The kids are not even annoying and they actually have something to do in the script. Aamir and Juhi were amazing as always and they are definitely my most favorite onscreen pair. I loved the part where Juhi started talking in Tamil to Aamir and he ha no idea what she was saying. Then she kisses him and runs away. πŸ˜† That was too cute.

Very sweet movie. The only problem I had was that I wish they gave Juhi better dresses. Her dresses were pretty bad. πŸ˜†

Dabangg

So. I watched another Salman movie..i know!!πŸ˜† My cousin was going on and on and on about how good it was that i finally gave it a chance even though i had JUST watched Ready and wasn't too fond of it!...I am still getting over that movie and the time i lost watching it.😳 Anyways...long story short, this movie took me by surprise! It's not a great movie but its decent. Definitely better than Ready!!πŸ˜ƒ

Now this movie can be called a "masala" movie even though the story is the old-fashioned revenge saga and predictable at some points. It was a total entertainer. Good songs, decent story, good acting, good action, good romance, decent comedy. Overall...it was average! There were some things that i didn't like..like the climatic action scene that lasted FOREVER; like how in the middle the movie was just dragginggg; how Sonakshi's character really didn't have much going on...etc. But i must say, Salman and Sonu Sood make the movie. They make it worth it to watch! Loved their performances.😊 I might as well add, if you are a Salman fan...definitely watch this movie. You'll like it.

On the whole, Dabangg is a total entertainer!
Raitings: 7/10
πŸ˜›
Watched Step Up 3. It's instant play on netflix.There is not really much of a story, it's all dancing, so  If you love dancing, you will like this movie! I loved it and had a great time watching the film! I didn't like the actress in the film though, she wasn't even that great of a dancer and she is cold (u will understand when u watch the film ;) ) The main character is so hot, and the college kid with curly hair...he is awesome in the film.   3.5/5

Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
Action Replayy

What an idiotic movie; an action I'd never replay.

Firstly, whats up with all the movies having double letters?

Krazzy 4
Karzzz🀒

Not only that...
but Aish...seriously...
that aunty can't act like her age even if she was threatened to.
Fake face, fake smile, fake accent, fake everything and fake fake fake fake fake cake fake 
(yes cake was on purpose)

And Akshay Kumar is getting too old now.
And everyday, his chest hair grows longer and longer

And their son...he looked older than the guy I saw in the TV commercials with 50+ years experience advertising Wen Hair Care

And his gf...faker...or more fake...than Aish

My rating: if time machines were real, I would go into the future to find words that could describe my repulsion..
Edited by mystic-writer92 - 12 years ago