Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I watched Chal Mere Bhai yesterday starring Salman Khan, Karisma, and Sanjay Dutt. And it was a very funny and entertaining movie. The story is the usual, re-hashed stuff with two guys falling for the same girl but it was told in a light-hearted way. 

It was my first time watching this movie and I enjoyed it. Sanjay and Salman were so mean to Karisma in the beginning of the film ๐Ÿ˜† saying that she doesn't know anything and both wanting to get rid of her secretary job. LOL. 

Salman and Karisma share fabulous chemistry. Their first meeting was hilarious where Karisma was getting late for work and she stopped Salman mid-way while he was driving asking to drop her off, he got so annoyed. lmao. "Please drive fast" "Slow chalunga mein, slow chalunga." "Left! Left! Left!" "Right jaunga mein." ๐Ÿ˜† Too cute. 

And there was this one scene in the movie where Salman goes to a temple to pray for Sanjay and he says something like, "Amitabh Bachchan came to the temple to pray to you but you made me as such that I cannot even reach the bell." Hehehe. ๐Ÿ˜†

Very funny movie. Everyone was great. Sanjay, Salman, and Karisma all performed well. 
Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 12 years ago
Priwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i watched ready.:)
it isnt a great story but i have to say, its hilarious and a good time pass. Thats the type of films i like so i was happy with ready and expecially salman because honestly speaking, his previous hits such as wanted was ok and i hated dabangg. so i thought he was good in ready and his chemistry with asin was awesome. better than the previous actresses, i think. he looks really good with her and should do more films with her. :)

i would rate it 7.5/8 out of 10. i like good entertaining movies so i liked it:).
Edited by neha890 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: mysticgoryfilms

I watched Chal Mere Bhai yesterday starring Salman Khan, Karisma, and Sanjay Dutt. And it was a very funny and entertaining movie. The story is the usual, re-hashed stuff with two guys falling for the same girl but it was told in a light-hearted way. 

Yes, it's the usual stuff yet entertaining. I haven't seen this one in a long time.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Watched Thank You today, not as bad as I thought it would be. It does remind me of other films like No Entry, Masti, but it wasn't a bad time pass film.
Sheldon_Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I watched Bridesmaids today and loved it. Every character is funny and genuine. Melissa McCarthy stood out among the cast. In my opinion a must watch. The review below sums up what I have in my mind regarding the movie.
http://the-reviewer.net/2011/05/12/bridesmaids-movie-review/
Edited by Sheldon_Bazinga - 12 years ago
gujunpyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i had seen Flipped a few weeks ago n it was pretty cute..!!!...And oh,i had seen THE Tourist as well...And oh...well,Why a gandola ride didnt seem as romantic as in the movie when i was actually there,i dunno๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by -anisha- - 12 years ago
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -anisha-

i had seen Flipped a few weeks ago n it was pretty cute..!!!...And oh,i had seen THE Tourist as well...And oh...well,Why a gandola ride didnt seem as romantic as in the movie when i was actually there,i dunno๐Ÿ˜†

I was laughing after seeing the Tourist.. its not even a TP movie.. LOL. I found it lame. ๐Ÿ˜›
gujunpyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: x.Anku.x

I was laughing after seeing the Tourist.. its not even a TP movie.. LOL. I found it lame. ๐Ÿ˜›

U see i saw it on my way back from Italy๐Ÿ˜›...lol
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -anisha-

U see i saw it on my way back from Italy๐Ÿ˜›...lol

Right. Kab gayi? Khaylon mein? ๐Ÿ˜› Watch Salt, Final destination Part 1, 2, 3 and 4.
wida thumbnail
saw DUM MARO DUM
nicee movie i enjoyeddd watching it..
rate 3,5/5
but one time watchh