Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
The guru. It was sterotypical yet cute. Some of the lines are hilarious.  Heather graham is as cute as a button, Marisa Tomei plays a fruitcake with great ease and Jimmy Mistry is just lovable as the lost guru of sex. Not a bad watch. 👍🏼
I love this movie. Funny & witty. I loved the BW sequence loool - everyone breaks into a dance/song item loool laughable!!!
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Jaane tu yaa jaane na.

The best part of the movie was how they have presented it.. 😛 Genelia was superb so was Imran.. didnt looked like as it was imran's debuted movie. :D

Tees maar khan.

Kuch nahi kehne ko.. why katrina was in themovie? batao?😕
Edited by Sano88 - 12 years ago
mehak78 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sano88

Jaane tu yaa jaane na.

The best part of the movie was how they have presented it.. 😛 Genelia was superb so was Imran.. didnt looked like as it was imran's debuted movie. :D

Tees maar khan.

Kuch nahi kehne ko.. why katrina was in themovie? batao?😕

😆😆
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I watched a movie today Holi (1984) starring Aamir Khan, Ashutosh Gowarikar, Amole Gupte, Naseerudin Shah, Om Puri, Paresh Rawal (though he only had one scene) amongst others. It was actually a good film and I enjoyed it. At first I thought I would only enjoy Aamir's parts (he has very little scenes) but I even enjoyed the parts without him also.

But I don't think many will enjoy this film though. I believe I enjoyed it because I first thought it would be a boring film and nothing interesting but I was pleasantly surprised. It takes place in a college during Holi and what happens during that one day. It was a nice interesting film with a kind of a sad ending. Everyone was good in their roles.

The movie stays with you after you are done watching it.Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 12 years ago
AishMinoz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Haunted
just okay-typish..not bad at all..tho not scary also...innovative storyline..
acting ws gud...
my rating z 6 on 10...
Ready
except its songs ..i don like the movie ...
kash4life thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wacthed Ready...Love the songs, the film is pure shite. I liked Asin in Ghajini, but in this she was so irritating, almost a Katrina type role in the film. Salman has charisma I'll give him that, but the story is SO stupid 😆

I think I can safely say, I don't really get desi humour in Bollywood, I fail to find it funny, I just sit their with a blank face and in some cases cringing.

If a film like Ready becomes an ATBB or whatever its called , then I am definetely losing hope in Bollywood!

Saw RHDTM today for like the 4th time...I know it was a flop, and to be honest the movie is really cliche'd and shite in most bits, but I love the chemistry of Maddy and Diya Mirza! And for their first films they acted so well! The scene where Diya Mirza is introduced in the rain...so serene!
And the music...❤️

fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Udaan

Let me just start by saying...A MUST WATCH. Don't skip this one. I couldn't control my tears. What a movie!! 👍🏼

I am really impressed. Its such a good movie which comes and touches your heart and stays with you. Very touching and just SUPERB! I can praise this movie all i want but its very hard to describe what emotions and feelings this movie bring to you. It's an experience that i am glad i got to feel. My goodness!...i am totally blown away. Its so perfect in so many ways...i love it!! If you watch the movie...its so simple yet it doesn't fail to touch you deep inside. It explains for itself, no explanations needed. It leaves such an impact! Truly an amazing movie!!
The story is very touching...its beautifully shot...great music...and most importantly, fantastic acing!! The guy that played the character of Rohan was so good. Even the little 6 year old was amazing. And boy...did Ronit Roy nail the character as the dad!! And not just these three, every actor in it is excellent. Very, very impressive. I remember watching Ronit in tv serials like Kasauti zindagi ki, i always felt he was a great actor and now i know it for a fact. Fabulous job. Hats off to everyone involved in this film.👏  This is the kind of movie we need in our industry. Impeccable! I will remember this movie forever. One of my favorites from now on.

I highly recommend it!

10/10!
😊
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kash4life

Wacthed Ready...Love the songs, the film is pure shite. I liked Asin in Ghajini, but in this she was so irritating, almost a Katrina type role in the film. Salman has charisma I'll give him that, but the story is SO stupid 😆

I think I can safely say, I don't really get desi humour in Bollywood, I fail to find it funny, I just sit their with a blank face and in some cases cringing.

If a film like Ready becomes an ATBB or whatever its called , then I am definetely losing hope in Bollywood!

Saw RHDTM today for like the 4th time...I know it was a flop, and to be honest the movie is really cliche'd and shite in most bits, but I love the chemistry of Maddy and Diya Mirza! And for their first films they acted so well! The scene where Diya Mirza is introduced in the rain...so serene!
And the music...❤️

That reminds me...there was a white guy sitting behind me in the theater, and he would just say what the f everytime something is suppose to be funny and everyone else around him is laughing and he is just confused 😆

From his conversation with a person sitting next to him, he said it was his first bollywood movie, ...and he left in the middle of the movie!
Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: beboholic

That reminds me...there was a white guy sitting behind me in the theater, and he would just say what the f everytime something is suppose to be funny and everyone else around him is laughing and he is just confused 😆

From his conversation with a person sitting next to him, he said it was his first bollywood movie, ...and he left in the middle of the movie!

Thats what my Korean friend says all the time 😆😆