Update for Thursday 09-06-2011- False arrests

Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Gunz for the beautiful update! Nice Title and Comments!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

AP was so hilarious when talking to TA initially and when he said "Allavey Kaanoom?" and "Unakkum Prachanaikum Leavey Kidayathu" and then started to show his original villian face๐Ÿ˜•. Just becoz he does not want to investigate his SIL, he took TA for granted. It is better for TA to go and see the comissioner instead of Dharman. TA was good when he said not to get any help thro the GF, eventhough he does not know that they are involved in it๐Ÿ˜Š.

The Narcotics Prevention group finally landed in MM house and got it. In all these serials, people can enter the house with others knowledge?๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Sigh. Vishwa was saying that everybody including Thulasi needs to be in the Jail๐Ÿ˜ก. Kasta Kaalam๐Ÿคข. With everybody going to end up in problem with the GF, it is surely going to be TA action on the way๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰. Hopefully it is going to be very intresting like TA versus Vel confrontation๐Ÿ˜.
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Wonderful Update & Lovely Comments "YovYov" Gunthyyy!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

MM knows about Vishwa's business/status and he should have controlled himself while talking to Vishwa๐Ÿ˜•.

Aama TA go write police exam and become athiradi police๐Ÿ˜ฒ, then you can solve all problems with your athirai-ness...AP was right about TA...he told TA dont have leave for problems๐Ÿ˜ฒ..even if he dont have problems, he goes and invites some...oh how i wish someone to stab GW as AP said๐Ÿคข. lol TA, AP SIL mela giving complain to him...what else can he expect, sigh is this a reason for showing APD's scene that day?

What a brain to TA๐Ÿ˜ฒ, going to see his Anna...i think Dharman will help as he need to gain TA's trust๐Ÿ˜•.

Oh great whole MM family is going to jail?...Mohan got a nice friend๐Ÿ˜ก...i have a feeling that his Padma is going to point out T&T for keeping drugs in her house๐Ÿ˜•...all she does is blaming T&T for everything...if Thulasi gets arrested Shyamala will saami aadufy in front of Vishwa's house๐Ÿคข.
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Janani20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Gunz. akka, for the colourful and amazing update! ๐Ÿค—

Vishwa's wife seems to be a nice woman but he himself wouldn't ever change from his bad character. ๐Ÿ˜• He still wants to take revenge on Mohan after knowing truly about his family, well except that stupid Padma. ๐Ÿ˜ก It's all her fault. Whatever she does, or whenever she opens her big mouth, it always ends up in ever-lasting problems. ๐Ÿ˜ก First she created problems for Thulasi by telling lies to Bajaari. ๐Ÿ˜ก Now she is telling idiotic lies to Logu. Can't she keep her mouth shut and mind her own business? ๐Ÿ˜ก 

Uh-oh! Thulasi's voice konjam apadi ipadiya irukke. ๐Ÿ˜† It sound's strange for us viewers as we are really used to her old cute voice. ๐Ÿ˜ณ But this voice still suits her! The police station scene was rather funny than being serious. ๐Ÿ˜† Even if AP is bad, he makes people laugh in some way with his dialogues. ๐Ÿ˜›

Oh my!!! Feel pity for MM. He totally doesn't deserve this situation. ๐Ÿ˜ญ Even if Mohan is changed, he needs to be punished at some point. ๐Ÿ˜• I literally feel like slapping his so called friend! I hate such people who do irritating stuff just for money! ๐Ÿ˜ก So now that MM is arrested, we are going to see a mix of police station/hospital scenes. ๐Ÿฅฑ

I think this is the best week we have seen in time! ๐Ÿ‘ Since all the promo scenes have been shown I can't guess what will happen tomorrow. Let's see...๐Ÿ˜•

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 11 years ago
mini_00 thumbnail
Thanks Gunz for the superb update๐Ÿ˜Š. It's nice to hear telungu mixed dialogues in today's episode๐Ÿ˜‰. After MM&M has over heard the conversation between padma &vishwas's wife which has made them to understand that the ganja kumbal is the ultimate cause for all these probs.irrunthum enna seyya mudiyum MM'nala. AP was the star of the show. I just enjoyed his hilarious comments. TA lukum problukum gape kittaiyathu'lol๐Ÿ˜†.

As we all guessed, before MM take action towards vishwa, Vishwa diverted MM into police through drug issue. But MM will be brought out by TA with the help of D or shymala's father. The dir has made thulasi family to undergo all tortures like arresting, dragging MM out of the house etc. So the rest of the week will have MM in trouble and what everyone else does to solve the probs.๐Ÿฅฑ

The team knows that we don't like to see thuls being tortured so they won't illuthufy the sad parts too long. My biggest question is when did the drogi M's friend put drugs into his room?. It would have been interesting to watch if shymala aapa gives vishwa a super aapu next week.๐Ÿ‘Waiting  for T&t to solve this mess  of kanja kumbal.
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
acornn thumbnail

Thanks for the excellent update and comments!  Wow... story is moving in a hurry.  Entertaining episode!

Grr โ€ฆโ€ฆThe new voice over for T seems odd, the old voice sounded better. Hope this is a temp arrangement, otherwise need to get used to the new one .

Finally, the long pending and expected faceoff between TA & T Vs Ganja Fam [minus S] is taking shape.  Stage is set TA of old to show up, but will he show up.  TA reacts very well when the opposition is well defined, clear and lethal.  It will be interesting to see what S's father will do considering that both L and V are involved but S will be firmly on T's side.

โญ๏ธ of the day: AP. AP was entertaining & at his mocking best ๐Ÿ‘, although was rude to TA & T. AP hitting top gear the moment he saw TA and was hilarious when he read TA's resume โ€“ stabbing incident, kidnapping, illegal marriage service โ€ฆ asking TA to join the stealth police force and T' women's force โ€ฆโ€ฆ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ.

One of cops saying to the inspector โ€“ "door is open, they should have escaped" and inspector answering irately that "houses with people inside will have doors ajar" โ€ฆ.. ๐Ÿ˜†.

Mistakes of the past is catching up with MM fam. Sad to see MM getting busted on drug charges, but needs to pay for the torture meted out to T.  Damn, looks like M & P for sure and T might also get arrested. V's wife has overheard the conversation; looks like S is going to be the pivot.

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks da Gunz for the update.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Police Department Special Episode. ๐Ÿ˜›...rather a Wrong Analysis, avasara kodukai  - Police Department ...๐Ÿ˜ก...why cant they properly analyse things and come into conclusion, rather than just jumping into conclusions and asking for apology...but they just say i did by mistake and never even asks a sorry...wonderful...๐Ÿคข...except Gunavarthan and the AC (at times) no one seems to be working good...

Vishwa is another loser...rofl like i said...he first said ..."its not me" and then may what come...its me...do what u can..๐Ÿ˜ก...MM brought in problems himself...Now we understand from whom thulz inherited the habit of buying problems unnecessariy...๐Ÿ˜•

Why TA...why cant u listen to Thulz at least once...she always seems to lead you to correct way but u always over think and choose a round about way...๐Ÿ˜ก...If at all they had met Shyamala's dad..one day it would have got solved...now TA"s decision is going to make Shyamala's family against Dharman and Shyamala's dad is going to be mad at TA once Dharman ditches him...TA u r super..๐Ÿ‘...Better then can give a card to T and T when they leave the Police station everytime...Thanks and Welcome Again...๐Ÿ˜†

AP was super fun with his dialogues...but one point is going to be true...TA's mom a Charu's periappa is going to stab for sure...but i have a slight doubt here...if its going to be periappa(least possiblilty)...or Charu's periamma(medium possiblilty)...or Charu herself(Best option)...๐Ÿ˜†...I wish I see this wonderful episode where charu chases GW and kills...๐Ÿ˜†...

lakshyam thumbnail
Thanks Gunz for a fast and beautiful update with nice comments!

I think MM must have taken Viswa lightly because he kept quiet when he and Mohan gave back the money. Thats why he immediatly called Viswa to warn him. But now MM must have known how bad this Viswa is.

So now they are going to arrest everyone including Tulasi I am happy that Padma is going to get arrested, now she will know what it means to be behind the bars...but Tulasi?????

Pls spare Tulasi Kumaran sir, why this fate for Tulasi...eppo paathalum hospital, police station jail...?? 

I think by now Thendral team would have built a police station, jail and hospital on their own bcos thats where most of the shooting happens ๐Ÿ˜ก

Hope tomorrow or next week TA gets a chance to meet MM and know about Viswa and his acid plans otherwise TA is unneccessarily suspecting APs son in law.  Dunno what drama this AP is going to perform when MM is arrested and TA comes to see him ๐Ÿ˜ก

So if everything goes as expected then next week might be TA and Viswas encounter.

Somedays back for any problem TA used to mention Venkatachalams name, now if there is a problem he immediatly says "Dharman" anna ๐Ÿ˜ฒ 

Poor TA he trusts everyone immediatly without even knowing them better ๐Ÿ˜•
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks Gunz for the lovely update, title and super comments!!

It looks like Vishwa is the new big enemy for TT and MM family.  Maybe MM shouldn't have rushed and called Vishwa...why is Vishwa taking the blame that he is the one who put acid??

If Leela is good then I want her to speak to Shymala about solving this problem...She just created a new mess..

Looks like Tulasi's voice changed...for a second I thought it was just my ears but her new voice is cute and suits her...

AP did a total damage to Tamil today at the police station...lol...but...as a police officer he should have been more responsible and done his duty well instead of ripping up the complaint...that just showed no respect for his job.  Yes TT made a small mistake by releasing that criminal...and it's too bad since he is the one who put acid...but AP needs to investigate this case and speak with his SIL too and not protect his family like that.

Hmmm...so Ta is going to see Dharman...I think he will help him...but to me it looks like Shymala's father is the right person to deal with this case even though the criminal lies in his house...

It was nice to see Mohan listening to MM and going to the hospital to take care of sister and Patti...but poor MM...why Mr. K do you always give problems to this family??  I hated the way the police behave towards MM!

Wow...some friend Mohan has got...I was wondering how the drugs even got in his room...

Vishwa is determined to get everyone in jail...even Tulasi!!  I don't want to see Tulasi get arrested!!

Today's episode was really good and it will be nice to see our action hero back solving this problem...

Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
Ranu. thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update Gunz! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ For Ta's lack of wardrobe choice... I think they will wait till TA gets some money before getting him clothes. Meanwhile he only buys Thuls cute chudis ๐Ÿ˜ณ
He just needs to dispose shirts that has Psycho memories ๐Ÿคข

As much as AP is annoying, what he told was true ๐Ÿ˜† TA should just become police and do social service that way...