Pavitra Rishta June 9 2011 Written Update

Posted: 12 years ago

Written Update

Outisde by a mandir

Archana and Manav are hugging each other and Archana is crying really hard. Both are hugging each other very tight when Archana gets out of the hug and slaps Manav very hard. Archana is very angry and asks Manav how could he leave her like this, and says she was living very hard and was trying to find him. Manav tries to say something but Archana interrupts Manav and says she does not want his fake love and says you would not leave me in this condition if you cared about me. Archana says you have left me and when I needed you, you were not there for me. Archana said I never held you responsible for the baby, but you were never there for me. Archana is really mad and grabs Manav's collar and asks why did you do this? Manav is speechless and has nothing to say. Suddenly Archana starts crying and asks for forgiveness for slapping Manav. Manav says no Archana you have full rights to slap me and if you do not punish me then I will punish myself. Manav slaps himself very hard and Archana asks Manav what are you doing? Manav slaps himself again and says I did not call you at all, and then he slaps himself again. Manav says I was having as much pain as you were Archana and says it was just as hard for me as it was for you. Manav says I deserved to be punished for what I did wrong but I still ask for forgiveness from you Archana. Manav says but I know you have a very big heart, will you forgive me Archana, and I promise I will never leave you again. Archana gets emotional and hugs Manav, and Manav also puts his arms around her and hugs her. Manav is also very sad and asks for forgiveness from Archana. (The song Pavitra Rishta is also playing in the background) and Archana and Manav are hugging.

Satish's house

Satish and Varsha are sitting down and Satish is saying that I am very worried for Manav because he has left his house for 1 month and says he always cared about his family, how could he change so quickly and not call them? Varsha is about to say something when Vaishu enters the house. Varsha welcomes Vaishu in and Vaishu looks very worried. Varsha asks why is she looking so worried, is about tai? Vaishu says no I met Dharmesh today and I signed the divorce papers. Varsha asks what did Dharmesh say? Vaishu responds that Dharmesh said I could not leave him ever and to do that he can do anything. Vaishu tells Satish and Varsha that the divorce papers were all fake. Vaishu says Dharmesh gave me another dhoka and starts to cry. Varsha hugs Vaishu and consoles her. Satish tells Vaishu to calm down and says we are all with you and says Dharmesh can't do anything bad to you because we will not let him. Vaishu looks a bit more at ease but is still crying.

Dharmesh's house

Satish comes over to Dharmesh's house. Dharmesh comes and has an evil smile on his face and is telling Satish that I was coming to you for help the other day and was begging you but you did not help. Dharmesh says you insulted me and threw me out. Dharmesh smiles and says now today you are asking me for help and even after taking so many insults from you I am ready to help you because I know you have a good heart and you are a good person. Satish looks a little confused. Dharmesh says you changed a little bit because of that Manav but let it be. Dharmesh gets out a paper and has a check for Satish. Dharmesh tells Satish that he will be ok with however much money you want to put I will be ok with. Dharmesh has an evil smile on his face as Saitish is filling out the check and putting some money on the check. It appears that Satish put a lot of money on that check (at least 1 million rupees, I am not sure of the exact amount) but Dharmesh sees how much Satish put on the check and becomes angry and says this much amount? Satish stands up and says to keep this check with you always and this check will always remind you that you have a lot of money but this money can't buy you relations and love. Satish says you are alone today and will be alone tomorrow too. Satish says each time a person gets away from your life, just add another zero on the check. Satish says you will then realize that you may have a lot (in terms of money) but you also have nothing too (in terms of family) Satish says I have not come to ask you for any help, I just wanted to let you know that you should stay away from Vaishali, and do not give her pain because she is not alone, I am with her. Satish says I know that I am also having problems these days but it won't stay for long and I will be with Vaishali all the time until I will give you your punishment. Satish leaves Dharmesh's house angrily and Dharmesh is stood worried.

Outside by a nice lakeside

It is a nice sunny day and Archana and Manav together go to the lakeside. When they sit down, Archana asks Manav where he was for so long and how he was and how he came back so suddenly. Manav holds out a LOT of money and shows it to Archana. Archana is confused and says it is kind of strange because you were gone for so long, and you got all of this money. I know you can do anything wrong, but. Manav says just as you said Archana, I can never do anything wrong but I have got this money for some work. Archana is confused. Manav tells a story of what happened to him to Archana and is remembering the time when he was thinking to himself that he was not going to return home until he earned some money and tells Archana about the car accident and Archana calling Manav and Manav mentioned that the phone noise got less and less and we also see a scene of Manav going to the hospital and his face and bod y were filled with blood and Manav was being taken to the hospital. Manav also tells Archana about the girl who took Manav to the hospital and how this girl was telling the doctors to take care of Manav and not to worry about the money and that Manav needs to be cured urgently. Manav remembers himself being in the operation theater and the lady who was taking good care of Manav, and the amount of work she had done for him was as much as his own family would do too. The girl was asking the doctor if Manav was alright, and the doctor was saying he is saved from being dead, but it will take a few days for him to become normal. The lady thanks the doctor and says you have done a very good favor for me by saving Manav's life and I will never forget what you have done. Manav is very thankful of that lady.

By the lakeside

Archana and Manav are walking by the lakeside. Archana is saying it is very good that the girl saved you, but who was that girl?

(flashback of the girl's house) Manav recalls the time when the girl was running up the stairs of the home and the girl asked how Manav is. Manav said that he was alright but who are you? The lady says 1 minute, and tells the doctor to call the nurse. The lady calls someone on her phone and is telling the person that Manav is back to life. The girl puts the phone down and asks Manav to rest as he has not recovered yet. (This is still part of a flashback and I think Manav is at the girl's house and the girl is about to tell him the story of how Manav came there). Manav asks the lady how he came here. The lady says you had a car accident and you were lied down on the road and I was going in the car and I took you to the hospital and I got your operation done and I took you here. (Manav is at the girl's house right now) The girl says this is my house and you had fainted for a little bit. The girl says by the way, my name is Aashna Korludsker. Aashna asks Manav's name and Manav tells her his name. Aashna says nice name, and asks is Archana your wife? Manav is shocked that Aashna knows his wife's name. Aashna says I don't know her, I just heard you say her name. Aashna says I am crazy, because I have not given you any food yet, I will get you some food. Manav says no need, I should be leaving now. Aashna jokes with Manav and says you want to leave, my house isn't so bad that you can't stay here for a few more days. Aashna says what I mean is you should stay here until you recover completely and the doctor will come and check and if he allows you to leave, you can leave. Aashna smiles and leaves the room. Manav says life is very weird because sometimes your own people do not do anything for you, but others do a lot for you that you do not expect from them.

(Back into present time) Archana says Manav I think I know why I was so uncomfortable when you had left you were fighting from death, how could I live if you were about to die, you had an accident and you had left me. I have been looking for you forever and I still can't believe you are standing right in front of me. Manav says it is only your love that is keeping me alive and keeping me from dying. Manav asks Archana how aai and baba are. Archana says how could they feel without you? Manav asks about Archana's parents too. Archana says they are fine but they are angry at you but since you are back everything will be fine, do not worry Manav. Archana asks Manav where did the money come from? There is a flashback of some building and a lot of men are in a building. A man is angry at his two workers for lying to him. He gets someone to call the police on them. The two workers are begging the guy for another chance and they leave. Aashana comes to the man and tells him that Manav is now In his senses. The guy asks who is Manav. Aashna says the one who had an operation.

Back at Aashna's house the doctors are checking Manav and Aashna is asking Manav how he is feeling? The man who was getting angry at the 2 workers earlier asks young man, how are you feeling to Manav. Manav is telling the guy about the accident and how he left his home for his family but Ihave decided that I will not go home until I can earn some money. The man with glasses says you can stay here as long as you wish. The guy with glasses (I have a feeling he is Aashna's husband) is telling a guy that Manav is their special guest and he should get what he needs. The men leave and Aashna is telling Manav that in order to do something for his family, he will need to take care of himself first. Aashna tells Manav to rest. Manav smiles and then thinks to himself this is weird, because they were doing so much for me but I was worried about 2 things. Manav was worried about Archana and him earning and says he had wasted a lot of time and I could not live without you Archana. Manav is telling Archana about how he left the house in anger and that he had had an accident and he could see his manzir.

A flashback of a restaurant comes and Manav is sitting with Aashna and her husband are also sitting at a table. Aashna's husband starts talking about a 6,000 square feet offer and aashna asks if they can accept their demand. Her husband says no and this means they  are doing 0 percent of ratio business and this is unacceptable. Aashna asks her husband what he can do then. Her husband says I will have to talk to someone and if they listen we can do the project and if they do not listen we will have to end the project. Aashna says how can we end the project and says we will still need to return the money to the investors. Manav asks the guy if he can say something. Manav is talking about an offer to make a hospital. The man asks Manav what he knows about a business and says I never make compromises and if these people are wrong then they are wrong. Manav says I don't know about your business but I have a friend whose mother is in the hospital. Back at the office a call comes and a worker is telling Aashna's husband about his idea being perfect about building a hospital. Aashna's husband tells the worker on the phone to start their work. Manav comes down the stairs and is getting ready to leave. Aashna asks him if he is leaving. Manav says yes but I want to thank you guys for doing a lot for me but I must leave now. Aashna says but where will you go? Manav says I do not know but I will find some work. Aashna's husband says 1 minute and he offers Manav to sit down. The husband asks Aashna to make some tea, and Aashna's husband asks Manav what he wants to do. Manav says I want to work hard and earn money and keep Archana happy. Aashna's husband says something and Manav asks what do you mean? Aashna's husband says in order to earn a lot of money In a short amount of time, you will need a little bit of money first and I have a lot of money. He asks a worker of his to get his money box and the worker give Manav a lot of money. Aashna's husband says keep it, you will need the money. Manav says no sir, I do need money but I want to work hard and earn it, you do not need to do any favor for me. Aashna's husband says I am not doing any favor I am just making sure you have your needs. Manav stands up and thanks Aashna's husband very much and tells him that he has reduced his burden a lot and I will work hard and earn and I will also prove that. Aashna's husband says you will need to do something first though. He tells Manav to sit down and have tea and says it is very rare that people get to have tea with me. Manav is very happy and thanks Aashna's husband and leaves. Aashna aks her husband if he gave so much money to Manav, she asks him if they can trust Manav. Aashna's husband says Manav would never give us a dhoka. 

(End of flashback) Archana is putting a hand on Manav's shoulder.

Precap: Archana is at the Karanjkar House and Manju and Vinod are there too. Archana says to Manjusha that I know my husband very well and about the lady Manav knows is also very good and sanskaari. She is Manav's friend and I don't want to suspect Manav's friend. Manjusha looks angry and Vinod looks confused.

Enjoy the written update!😊

Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago
Lovey update. Thanx a lotTT!
thanks for the update bhalla.Edited by mijanur - 12 years ago
Balla thanks a lot dear. Im in train and i read yr uptade. This help me a lot. Seem Satish was good too.For the girl she can put manv in trouble after dont know. She can fall for manv ...and villain will put him in trouble.
Let see thanks dear will see the episode later.
Edited by Thanee - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Thanee

Balla thanks a lot dear. Im in train and i read yr uptade. This help me a lot. Seem Satish was good too.For the girl she can put manv in trouble after dont know. She can fall for manv ...and villain will put him in trouble.
Let see thanks dear will see the episode later.
Thanee new girl introduced😭
I dint like today's episode, it was disappointing.

Thanks for the WU bhalla😃
Originally posted by Ankifan

Thanee new girl introduced😭
I dint like today's episode, it was disappointing.

Thanks for the WU bhalla😃

Dyv..don't know what will happen after...put what I saw...The girl can feel something for manv after..but as I said.it villains who will make tamasha...Others like Manju.. will not miss a moment for that..look she has begin yet..in precap...😡..

yes compared yesterday episode...today..was bof bof...up and down I'll say...but yesterday was excellent..

See you on Soft..
Originally posted by ifpower4

sutpid updte bhallarox, u suk bg tim, i hte u so mch, u r so sutpid. do nt updte tomorw, u bter stop rit nw or els i wil kil u dis instnt! sut up! i only com nd trutue u cuz i hte ur updtes, dey suck u gt it don so lte, sutpid bhallarox, i hte u i hve ben admitd to koolsadhu forums, i wil ruin hs forum 2!😈
Be it humour or whatever.. HATRED ISN"T ALLOWED!! Please...
Thanks for the Update Bhalla... You Rock 😎