Miscellaneous

Miscalculated &Unplanned Move

VNSETHI thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Baba Ramdev had many points against him which led to his failure however Central bosses also acted in haste which shows significant apprehensions which they were having, otherwise many movements die their own death with the passage of time. The big bosses did not calculate many a things which were against Baba and ultimately would have led to its failure I will innumerate them from own point of view as follows

1. Baba Ji never had any exposure to the game of politics
2. Baba Ramdev did not know What to promise, when to promise ,Whom to promise & how much to promise
3. He had left no room to modify his own statements which were absolutely undiplomatic
4. He is purely a professional yoga teacher without a tinge of foresight that   politician can have
5. Baba ji has no experience in retreating back from his point even to some extent since he left no room for it which a politician usually keeps many options open.
6. In politics one should be able to explain to ones followers why he could not fulfill his promises in an effective manner to satisfy them.
7. Baba Ji should not have used saffron clothes , the very sight of which creates unpleasantness to masses other than Hindus since the very color attaches any one to Hindu religion which he may or may not mean.One should practice religion in ones four walls and outside every one should equally dear and be involved in all kinds of such exercises.
8. No saffron attired people should have been all around him where as in this case saffron robes were too many and looked like  a gathering of people in saintly clothes on the other hand real saints will have nothing to do with politics or other issues than spirituality. Mere wearing of saffron does not make any body a saint. Attainment of sainthood is a great but very difficult thing.
9. There are saints in every religion and different colors have been adopted by saints .But the purpose of saints have always been one and that is  to guide people and not enter into politics or politicized causes.
10. Baba Ramdev instead should have taught people to lead simple noble and uncorrupted life.
11. BJP took full advantage of Baba and made him a fool and used him as  their tool to gain political advantage , the Baba should have cleverly avoided all this and should  have kept them at arms length

12. Now what is left? As I feel Baba Ji should send a feeler to Madam Sonia and come to a Compromise which will save his face and I feel people in New Delhi would be too happy to see happy ending at this time of crisis  but later on there may be no chance for such a settlement & he should thereafter continue as a Yogi and spiritual teacher. He should rather guide people towards noble causes and define his role towards the development of a healthy and strong united secular nation. He must understand corruption was always & everywhere present at all times and is still present and can never be completely eliminated. Even emotional blackmail is a corruption. BUT I DO AGREE RIGHT  now  LEVEL OF CORRUPTION is very HIGH which needs to be REDUCED

For more Post refer :-  http://www.realizeit.in/

Edited by VNSETHI - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VNSETHI thumbnail

Another unfortunate unwise statement to raise an eleven thousand strong force! What for? To create nuisance! Does Baba think he will be able to raise a force against India's Police force and army? Doesn't he know the fate of Bin laden? Or else he wants to be a Don and have his own organized gonad force? This step is far worse and damaging than what has he already done! NO ONE IN THE INDIAN SOIL CAN EVER BE ALLOWED TO POSSESS A PARALLEL FORCE! However some people have been allowed after having consideration by the authorities to keep body guards but this is an absolutely different matter. Our constitution grants every body a right to protect oneself now this can either be done by the government or by the permission of the government to employ paid body guards with all licensed weapons if any. Now what Baba will do? Would he apply for raising such a huge force for self protection?

In fact Baba is getting desperate and wants the government to bow down or at least start a dialogue with him so that he may be able to have face saving but right now he should understand that he is looser and losers don't have choices! He should now find out a right person well I can not offer a solution since I am not a politicians, politics is a game where everything is possible. Second World War was won not only by fighting (I am not undermining the sacrifices of soldiers) but politics also played a great role. Some body still can help Baba to reach at a compromise with the centre so that he may be able to carry out his work honorably. Well one last thing, Baba as is claimed is a sanyasi then why is he trying to amass wealth? I will (Although I am no body to) advise him to become a real sanyasi as explained in many couplets of great Saint Kabeer Ji.

For more post refer : http://www.realizeit.in

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
He's just trying to hog the attention