Balika Vadhu

BV; WU 10th June'11

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

BV; WU 10th June '11

Gauri, jag n anandi were taking care of DS n anandi was crying seeing DS's condition, gauri ask jag to ask anandi to crying as its not gud for DS to bear such stress n jag goes n puts hand on her shoulder , this shocks both gauri n anandi , anandi sees gauri n removes his hand n leaves the room. Gauri thinks that she was dng all this crying to gain sympathy n she starts taunting her indirectly but jag takes anandi's side n says that she's not dng any drama , she really cares for the family as she's very attached to them, gauri dnt like this n she was also shocked to see jag supporting anandi.

Every1 was tensed in the hall n anandi came down, thy were talking with thr eyes n it was shown that thy r very tensed, makhan came n says that sugna n shyam r here , sugna came crying n hugs sumitra n she was also worried for DS n sumitra consoles her n says she'll be f9 soon , bhairo ask sugna to go n meet DS in her room , while gng upstairs sugna has sum doubt n ask all who's wid DS n gets to noe that jag is thr with gauri n she got very angry n ask to confronts jag but shyam stops her n says that its not the right time n thy go to meet DS.

In the room , jag n gauri was monitering DS n S & S entered n jag was shock to see them n introduces them with gauri , gauri happily goes to touch sugna's feet but sugna dnt like it n she moves towards DS , n gauri was hurt , sugna was tensed for DS n she starts crying n jag says that the treatment is gng f9 here too n shyam consoles sugna , jag sees gauri n it was shown she was hurted badly.

S & S leaving the room n sees gehna coming with food for them but thy dnt like n leaves.

Break

Gauri was upset n jag holds her hand n says that it was his mistake he knows , she might hv sum dreams for her marriage n he was not able to fulfill them , as gauri puts her hand on jag's , gehna came n ask makhan to care of the guests as its the sake of massa n haveli n makhan puts plates on table n when jag ask him politely that every1 had food or not he dnt reply well n says that if he needs sumthing call him n he too leaves , this hurts them.

Break

Anandi ask every1 to go n take sum rest , she'll take care of DS n shyam supports her n ask sugna to leave but she dnt want n shyam was ok with it n says that he'll come in morning with kids but sugna denies n says that when the kids sees jag with gauri thy'll ask ques n she was not able to ans them n shyam leaves.

In the room jag was convincing gauri to eat food n she get convinced soon feeds jag with her hand n when jag was dng the same , anandi came n sees them n got hurt but controls her emotions n knocks the door n thy get back to normal n anandi goes to DS n puts her hand on her head.

Precap

Sugna scolds gauri when she says she's jag's wife n sugna says that anandi will always be her sister in law , after it , gauri sees every1 blessing anandi n she got hurt.

Edited by BhartiKhushi909 - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update!👍🏼

The episode was not so good not so bad😳 but interesting😉

It was funny to see Gauri being jealous of Anandi😆 It was good to see Anandi removing Jag's hand from her shoulders & walking out of the room👍🏼The tears in her eyes were only for DS not for Jag's betrayal Gauri was definitely jealous of Anandi & was going on & on & on🥱 

Thank god at least now Jag defended Anandi saying that he knows her & if anybody falls ill, she's the one who worries the most & takes care of everybody👏 Gauri seemed pissed off with Jag's words😉 😆

And what's this, DS was listening to their conversation😲 If that's why she forgives Gaga, to make Jag realize Anandi is better then it's a big NO NO from my side👎🏼 No matter whatever happens, even if the world turns upside down, I don't want to see a Jaan reunion🤢 I wish the CVs introduce another guy for Anandi If the CVs won't bring in another guy for Anandi, then I'll prefer to see her single rather than going back to Jag👎🏼 🤢 Jag doesn't deserve Anandi😡 If the CVs reunite Jaan then I'll stop watching BV🤢

Finally SS appear after a long time😃 Looks like the Singh family only informed SS of DS's health not Gaga's marriage😕 I knew Sugna would get angry on knowing that Gauri is also in the house along with Jag. If Shyam didn't stop her then she would have slapped Jag & completed her hat trick LOL!🤪😆

Strange, Gauri didn't feel the need to touch anybody's feet to seek blessings then why Sugna?😕What did she expect Sugna khush hogi shabashi degi aashirwaad degi 🤪 😆 When Sugna just walked away when Gauri was going to touch her feet, it was simply a priceless moment👍🏼👏 I thought when Sugna cried in front of DS, Gauri would tell Jag to throw her out of the room😉😆

Gehna rocked by telling Makhan to take care of the Guests👏 Our Makhan Singh is one of the unsung heroes of BV He's too cool😎 when Jag asked him whether everybody ate or not, it was funny to see him not answering Jag's question & telling Jag to call him if anything needed & just walked out👏 Poor Jag 😉even the servant of the house doesn't respond to him properly😆🤣

Anandi doesn't keep looking at Gaga feeding each other & shed tears, but actually pushes the door to make noise & doesn't look at them & goes to sit nearby DS👏 The best thing is that nowadays she doesn't seem affected by it all👍🏼 she's only worried for DS  not GagaGreat job Anandi👍🏼👏

Poor Gaga were feeling so awkward with Anandi's presence in the room, first it was Gehna who interrupted in their romance & now Anandi😆🤣 Very good, I wish everybody keeps disturbing them all the time😉who told them to come here & spoil everybody's mood in the haveli instead of going on a honeymoon😆🤣

The precap seems another step in making Gauri feel bad. While we have Sugna who tells Gauri Anandi her bhabhi & that nobody else can take her place, on the other side we can see Gauri who sadly looks at Anandi giving the Aarti to everybody & seeking their blessings

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I dont understand Gauri.. why is feeling so hurt.. I mean the rejection was obvious and why claiming again and again SHE is Jagya's wife.. when she knows it well that for the family Jagya's wife is Anandi and they are not gonna accept her this fast..

Thanks Bharti🤗
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
oh gr8 what has happened to gaurilagta hain poori butchering chalu hain uske character ki
ab paani sar ke upar jaa raha hain g, 😡i wont like if u plot against anandi

plot against everyone, i dont care, infact i will support that but anandi, a big no
but from the precap, it seems she is going to get more and more sad. i wish they both g and a have a normal convo fast, waiting eagerly for that
jagya👏finally he is showing signs of improvement, he is handling the situation pretty well
now cvs what is this, u r improving jagya but ruining gaurimatlab kuch paane ke liye kuch khona padta hain
i did feel bad for g afterwards, she is not getting any acceptance, she must be feeling bad,
glad j understood her, bas aise hi lage raho jaggu, even if she turns grey , i dont want u to leave her at any cost, cos usne bhi tumhare dhoke ke baad tumhe apnaa liyaa tha
oh shyam sugna comes back, sugna -uffbak bak bak🥱actually i dont like this sugna, previous one was better,
vaise sugna ko toh jag se hamdardi honi chahiye, woh kaunsi doodh ki dhooli hain😉
shyam - still quiet, arre shyam bhaiji bolo, i am waiting for ur reaction
ps- waiting 4 madan singh reaction too, he speaks shudh marwadi, jab marwadi mein jaggu ko buraa bhala kahega toh mazaa aayega😛😆

anandi😡😆5 min wait nahin kar sakti thi, accha khasa romance kaa mood gaga kharab kar diyaa😆

😆
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ammoos

I dont understand Gauri.. why is feeling so hurt.. I mean the rejection was obvious and why claiming again and again SHE is Jagya's wife.. when she knows it well that for the family Jagya's wife is Anandi and they are not gonna accept her this fast..

Thanks Bharti🤗

try to see, agar jagya normal ladka hota, toh uski life diff hoti, shaadi mein jaggu ke gharwaale nahin, yahaan sab usse hostile hain, buraa toh lagega naa, and she is being nice to everyone except anadi(jabki ulta hona chahiye)and still sab lage huye hain band bajo gauri mein,
she has a hard task ahead convincing everyone
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
This is ridiculous!!! Forget abt Gauri and Anandi, they showed Jagya resenting everything rural, and now suddenly he wants to be part of the family. Looks like cv's have forgotten all the tracks they started. They seem to have conveniently forgotten Jagya considering everyone to be gawar. How in the world will he agree to stay in the haveli??? Gah!!!
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
agreedd!! There is NO need of butchering of characters. 

Jagya is a loser yesterday and is a loser today and now allof a sudden he is standing up to Anandi come on man .. 

I loved that Anandi has MOVED ON!!!!! She has nOO effect what so ever with GaGa

but I am sad that htey are ruining Gauri's character

WHY on earth is she against Anandi. I mean if she is hostile towards Jagya and his family it makes TOTAL sense but here she is against ANandi and only anandi when she is the ONLY one out of that entire crowd ( minus, Shayam) Who has done NO harm at all...
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
CV's have gone bonkers!! That's why everything is topsy turvy. They probably couldn't sketch out a decent track keeping Gauri's track positive, so now they are making her into a vamp when they could have her act maturely.

I was expecting that once Jagya-Gauri married, Gauri would put Jagya in his place with his archaic expectations of a wife and eventually would dump his sorry behind, while Anandi would have moved on and won't care what happens to Jagya. Alas, this seems to only be a dream now!
Rani48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
 I am not sure what Gauri wants and not sure why she is reacting in this shocked manner.

Did she really really think that okay I will marry this guy and drag him to his families house and make a grand announcement that we are married and that oh yea I am that same little girl you married and then canceled the marriage to back when i was young. I know am the current legal wife of Jayga ( Jaget)  and  the family would go toward them and give them there blessing with open arms and be okay with the whole thing.

He told her that his family has disowned him and they went as far as took him out and canceled his bank account. So you can see they were very hurt and serious that they do not want to have anything to do with him or her.

I don't understand her. She wants them to accept her and be like all is okay and your our new DIL and who cares about this young lady who we brought into our family when she was 8 years old and grew up in our eyes and she is married to our son and she has been taking are of everyone in the family all of these years, but who cares about Anandi since now we have you Gauri.

I love who Anandi is not showing either one of them any emotions at all. She has not cried in front of them at all and I hope she continues like that, to show how strong persons he really is.

Why is she so jealous her husband left her to be with you Gauri i think you can relax. Its her contionson that is bothering her. She knows deep down that she did the wrong thing by hurting this really nice girl who saved her when her own parents left her in the rain to die. Love Love Love GEHNA.. SHe is such a strong minded women, love how she uses her words to really really hurt that person. She did that with DS, with her Husband, and with J&G. Love that she knows exactly what to say and she says the same things we are thinking and writing. Love her.
virgo13 thumbnail

*Sigh* This is turning into another crazy family drama

Soon we will see Gauri, out of jealousy,  trying to poison the minds of the family against anandi. After much effort the family will start doubting anandi, then Anandi will do another mahaan kaam (taking another bullet for jagya mebbe :0) and everyone will realize what a great soul she is. This of course is convenient because jagat will see the "real" gauri and realize the true value of anandi.

Edited by virgo13 - 12 years ago