Update for Friday 10-06-2011 TA the kind hearted

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Lakshmi for the lovely detailed first update! ๐Ÿ˜Š Liked your side comments and the emoticons๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

Bhuv aapu started in terms of Sundari thro Dharman๐Ÿ˜‰.

So everybody is camping in the hospital now for the Narcotics Intelligence group to get hold of them together ๐Ÿ˜•. TA might escape before they come to get MM out with some help. Hopefully they won't take Pavi or Patti with them๐Ÿ˜•.

Thillu Mullu in the Narcotics Intelligence group itself๐Ÿ˜ก. So there is one betrayer in the Dept itself who fully supports Vishwa๐Ÿคข. 

Padma, atleast try to behave properly to TA when he is asking details to get some clue instead of showing your beautiful face๐Ÿคข. I hope Mohan will cooperate with TA by giving Vishwa details.

Paati was super when she told how TA warned Mohan and Padma before. WoW! Super Paati๐Ÿ‘.

So TA becoming permanent employee...Does that mean he will wear Blank and White uniform?๐Ÿ˜ฒ Should be better than the pink shirt.๐Ÿฅฑ

But the star of the todays episode is TAโญ๏ธ. Inspite of all the insult Padma and Mohan did to him, he is the first person to help that family ๐Ÿ‘.

Next week should be interesting with TA and Vishwa clash I guess. Shymala is also not there to support as they have gone to see her dad, but Anand might get into problem with that spy in Vishwa house. Lets c. 

Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
Thanks Lakshyam for the Wonderful Update plus Lovely Comments!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ Wow your first update was too goodโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.

I feel like Dharman is going to choose Bhuwana at the end๐Ÿ˜•...Whichever sides he helps...he is going to end up with 0%๐Ÿคข...lol wont this look great if Dharman helps TPS and end up with 0% because of TA๐Ÿ˜ฒ.

Woohoo TA hugged his newly found Anna Dharman...so Dharman is heading towards going invisible just like how Psycho/VR and Vel gone invisible after hugging TA๐Ÿ˜•.

Wow what a timing TA, you came to hospital on a right time...police is on the way...and whole family is there..hope Padma doesn't put blame of T&T in her own way๐Ÿ˜ก...this lady's sudden silence makes me think like that๐Ÿ˜•..
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Thanks lakhyam for the superfast first update๐Ÿ˜Š. Interesting episode๐Ÿ˜Š. It looks like another route for thendral as there are so many tracks now. Now MM and his family have to face a lot of probs in coming out of the case๐Ÿ˜”. Since vishwa wants the whole family to be arrested now it is a big question as how they   will be savedโ“. We have already got irritated by seeing thuls going to police again &againโ€ฆsigh๐Ÿ˜ก.

I want T&t to come out of the case with the help of Dharman. In upcoming epi's the dir may plan to keep drugs in T&t's house since key is outside๐Ÿฅฑ. In this kanja case even shymalaa and his brother's won't help vishwa in this regard. This padma should advice her son to cooperate with TA. ๐Ÿ˜ก

Padma did't not scream today when she saw TA and that's good.  Any way she has to totally dependent on T&t.Patti gave super nose cut to Mohan at the end of today's epi . After hearing Patti voice I think mohan is really mad coz Patti is yelling at him in front of others and she is complaining him on everything.
WILL Ta& T will get arrested on Monday? Let's see.๐Ÿ˜
Wow Lakysham, What a superb update and that for ur first! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I loved ur emoticons!

Super! Dharman and TA are now official SocialService Bros! ๐Ÿ‘...
celebrated with a special brotherly hug also... ๐Ÿคข

Uh oh MM, Vishwa has got ppl inside the Drug Bureau too... what a big mess this is... As usual T&T have to clean it up ๐Ÿ˜• but not before they go to jail first... looks like the police is coming to arrest the whole family at hospital... Oh well, as long T&T both go to jail its fine with me ๐Ÿคฃ they can romance in a new setting counting Kambis ๐Ÿ˜

Edited by Ranuja - 12 years ago
Thank you for the amazing update Lakshyam! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
Your update was great to read that too on your first one; well done! ๐Ÿ‘

Sighh, as I already told before, we are going to see so many of Dharman's scenes now. ๐Ÿฅฑ His scenes are becoming quite boring as we know his true character. ๐Ÿ˜ต Definetely, Dharman will create problems for our hero. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Awww, Tamizh was really superb today! โญ๏ธ He is still willing to help everyone - whoever it is. This is what I love about him. ๐Ÿ˜› For sure, police are going to come to the hospital. Let's see what happens on Monday and whether our hero and heroine get arrested or not. ๐Ÿ˜•

Thanks Lakshyam for your superb first update and enjoyable side comments with your emoticons. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

As long as TA supports TPS...Dharman won't go against her. But i hope TPS does not give any money to this rowdy. Somehow TA should come to know about his Anna before she gives money ๐Ÿ˜•. Nooo Kumaran...don't let TA loose the bank job permanently. Maan...i just love to see TA working in that bank ๐Ÿ˜”. Awww...TA was worried that Thulasi could be attacked again...how sweet of him ๐Ÿ˜ณ.

Damn those officers...again and again slapping MM ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก. I hope the whole situation ends up being against Vishwa. Looking the way Mohan behaves...he does not seem to have changed completely. If it is not the case...he can go kambhi counting with his Vishwa Anna and let MM go.

Awww soo sweet of TA again ๐Ÿ˜ƒ. He does not differentiate between his and Thulasi's family. He is treating them like his own family and tries to help them out. But that arrogant lady turns her face away and her lovely son is not ready to give more information about his friends ๐Ÿคข. 

Lol like Ranu told as long at T&T are together in jail in a cell too...i don't care about them getting arrested ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†. I don't think the police will arrest the whole family...but Padma could be arrested for her big mouth ๐Ÿ˜ˆ. 

Next week should be interesting like this week with TA's heroism ๐Ÿ˜›.

Thanks Lakshyam for the detailed wonderful update and side comments!!  Super job for your first update!!

I want to slap Mohan's friend.  At the start they showed him as the funny friend...never thought he would betray Mohan like that after advising so much about love and all.  He is listening to Viswa and is going to spoil his own life soon...I think Kalyani and her auto friends should threaten him to go to the police station and tell the truth about Viswa and drugs...

It's funny how Dharman is dealing with TPS and Bhuvana.  He is playing double game and Bhuvana is strong about not giving extra money.  But good appu to Bhuvana today... 

Is Sundari playing with Dharman to trick him or is she willing to give Dharman more money than he actually deserves???  I don't want Dharman to get any money...

Too bad Tamil is going to work permanent now for Dharman...really hoping Sundari can get Tamil a good job somewhere...by the way is Sundari working now?

Dharman is playing with Tamil...but I don't know if he will actually find the acid guy...he has nothing to do with this problem and does he really want to get involved...if he does get involved then he may meet people form Shymala's family soon...

I couldn't bear to see MM being treated badly by those guys.  Is this how they interrogate someone??  Instead of working on the case properly they are determined to bring the entire family to the police station...

I can't believe that Padma never yelled at TT or Paati today...it was so peaceful to the ears...so it looks like she now knows that Viswa family is bad...wonder what they are going to do..Paati dialogues were good...she knew all along that something like this would happen...

Aww...Tamil is starting to come back as the action hero to fight evil...loved how he asked Tulasi what happened and asked Mohan and Padma who that friend was.  Right now it's important that they work together to beat out Viswa...

This week moved faster than I expected...

Director has left us with suspense...we need to wait until Monday to see if the police arrests everyone...poor Pavitra she didn't have her operation yet...but Tamil's right, getting a good lawyer is important...

I hope next week is good...but I think there is going to be a lot of Dharman...hope they show tt everyday or else it will get a bit boring...

Have a great weekend guys!

Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
Thank you for the wonderful update Lakshyam ..๐Ÿ˜Š  It was a good one and didn't look like ur first one at all ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Dharman's aim is all money .. But atleast for namesake does he help few people ? I am wondering what will he do with TPS ..Will he help TPS to separate Laxman and B ? I somehow feel TPS know abt Dharman and she just wants D to trust her that she will give money and bring D to her side. 
Legally her side is strong and if now D also turns to her side, she can easily put down B and punish her. 

Why is this Mohan hiding things from TA ? It looked like he turned good . But is he not worried abt his dad ? Or as per MM's advice he shudn't tell anything abt his drug habits to Padma even when his dad is in danger ?๐Ÿ˜ก

Looks like that police is Vishwa's man and he will go to any extent to put all blame on MM and family. ๐Ÿ˜ก Atleast Mohan was selling drugs . How can they say for sure that everyone in family do business in school , college everywhere ..Can't they make sure before blaming the whole family ? 

Guess D will track down the killer and stop him from harming T. But S is the one who can help out MM & family from drug arrest .. Let's see...

TA was very sweet today ๐Ÿ˜ณ and was talking sense to D also by not telling abt AP's sil ..
We are getting back our old TA slowly .. 
Please bring back T 's old voice.. that was very sweet ...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Thendralfan - 12 years ago
Thank You Lakshmi for the update...First time updating ...a great job indeed... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

So As of now Mr. Dharman is on TPS side and TA has joined hands too...But Dharman can never be predicted and so is Bhuvana...SHe can offer money more and also can immediately handover more money so that she can overcome TPS..we just need to wait and see...whatever it is TPS will have TA on side whichever side Dharman goes and thats how the story would be interesting too...

OMG...the police dept is too much on MM...why shd they beat a old man up and down...๐Ÿ˜ก...losers...and i would like to slap the police man who works for Vishwa's money..I hope nothing big happens in the hospital and for T and T and Pati and Pavi...lets see...fingers crossed๐Ÿ˜•...

OMG...the words on Dharman's banner ...Kalvi theivame( GOD of Education๐Ÿคข)
Sattai pota saraswathiye(Godess saraswathi in Shirts๐Ÿคข)...(Kodumai kodumai..๐Ÿ˜†)...they really know how to entertain us i think with these captions...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

AND AND AND...BIGGEST MISTAKE...I wonder how I note all mistakes at first sight...๐Ÿ˜‰

Bhuvan's voice and dialogues had no sync..๐Ÿ˜†...because/,,...the scene was the same one shown when her son Pradha was arrested and she got a call from the PS that he got arrested...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...and it was mixed up with Dharman today...๐Ÿ˜›...but it was Aishwarya's voice ...she just dubbed for those scenes...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...rofl...i did not watch properly also...just a glance...Creatives...๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ...

Edited by shubba - 12 years ago