Pavitra Rishta June 10 2011 Written Update

Posted: 12 years ago

Video Update

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1704049

Written Update

Deshmukh House

Archana and Manav are at the Deshmukh House and Manav is saying something to Archana when Savita, Damodar and Sulochana are at the door. All 3 of them look angry. Savita asks Manav where he was and asks why. Savita says what do you think, you can do whatever your mind tells you to do and that no one will ask where you went. Your mother is still alive to ask you where you went, you chose to leave the home and now you to choose to come back. Archana tries to say something but Sulochana strictly tells Archana to be quiet and that Savita is right. Sulochana is angry at Manav and sys you always think you are right, don't you Manav but you have done a wrong thing today, there was a little problem in your life and you just left us. Sulochana says you wanted to earn money and keep Archana happy right,  but you gave Archana sadness and pain by earning money. Manav says I do not know what I gave Archana by earning money, I just know that if I had money our baby would not die. Manav says I ask for forgiveness from you guys. Savita says only in one condition though, you will only leave when you tell Archana where you are going. Manav obeys his mother and promises that he will not leave the house without telling Archana. Everyone is happy now and Manav gives his mother and wife a hug. Sulochana is very happy to see this and so is Damodar.

Deshmukh House

It is nighttime and Manav is putting money in the closet. Archana asks why he is doing this. Manav says he earned this money without doing any work and says he does not have any right to use the money until he works for himself. Archana says I have full trust you Manav, some people may need proof but I do not. Archana and Manav hug.

Karanjkar House

The whole family is having dinner. Manohar asks Sulochana if Manav has returned yet. Sulochana says yes, he returned earlier in the morning. Everyone is happy but of course Manjusha is not. Manohar says this is great, we should meet him after dinner. Sulochana says no, not today. Manohar asks why and Sulochana says that Manav has just returned and he is spending time with Archana and his family right now, and we will meet him tomorrow morning. Vinod happily agrees and says yes we will meet Manav tomorrow, but where was Manav all this time? Sulochana says he was finding work for himself, and now he has found a job. Sulochana says Ganpati Bappa has listened to us and our prayers. Everyone is happy and Manju is thinking to herself that oh Manav has come back now and she is angry that Manav is earning money but she then thinks why do I care about him, it's best for me to stay away from him.

Deshmukh House at night

Archana and Manav are on the bed but still awake. Archana is asking Manav what he is looking at. Manav is telling Archana about how much Archana was crying when he was away from her and he gives her a nice loving stroke. Manav says when you needed the most, I was not with you, and how your day went without me. Archana says I used to go to Navi Mumbai every day. Manav asks why. Archana says to look for you and Manav asks you went there to look for me? Archana tells Manav about Savita's friend telling them that Manav was in Navi Mumbai with a lady and that's why I looked for you there and I wanted to make sure you were alright because that means a lot to me. Manav asks for forgiveness, but Archana says I have forgotten everything and asks to forget everything too as she does not wish to create misunderstandings between them. Manav comes and puts his arms around Archana and says tell me one thing, did you think it was bad when you found out that I was with another girl? Archana says yes, I did not like it but not because you were with another girl but because you were not with me. Manav asks Archana if she was jealous. Archana says why I would be jealous, you are my husband. Manav says your love has kept me alive and that is why I love you so much. Archana says I also love you a lot Manav and I know for sure that no one can take me away from you. Archana asks Manav what the girl's name was. Manav says it is Aashna, Archana says I want to meet that girl and thank her because she saved your life, Manav says ok I will talk to her and we will meet her. For now, let's go to sleep. Archana and Manav both go to sleep together.

The next morning at Deshmukh House

Manav is in a rush in the morning as he thinks he will be late for work. Archana says you are not late at all, it will take five minutes for me to get your breakfast ready. Manav says to pack his breakfast for him as he will be late but Archana reassures Manav that he will not be late. Archana starts feeding Manav but right then baby Sachu starts to cry. Savita asks ArMan to find out why the baby is crying. Archana is still feeding Manav and Savita comes in the kitchen. Savita says to Archana that she is giving Manav a lot of love and when you have time, also give the little baby some love too. (she is not unhappy). Manav says he will eat the rest of his breakfast on the way. Manav leaves the house, and Archana is about to attend baby Sachu. Savita is really happy.

Ashna's  house

Ashna's husband yells at  two workers because he thinks they think the business is a joke. He says in English, this all happened because you were late; why were you late? Ashna looks very confident and upset with the workers also. Manav comes in. Ashna;s husband says that you will have 2 punishments. Get out of here.  They both leave. Ashna's husband sees Manav. Ashna's husband asks why are you late? I thought that you would be a responsible person and do a good job. I don't see that. Manav apologises and says he will come earlier tomorrow. Ashna's husband says okay, I hope. I only give one chance. There are no second chances. Ashna's husband asks Ashna to tell Manav what to do. Ashna's husband leaves the room. Ashna says that this is how he is. He gets angry at work but has a good heart. Don't take him wrong. Manav says yes. It is my wrong that  I came late. Ashna says that her husband s always hard working at work and does a lot himself while expecting that from others. So try not to make him have a chance to be upset at you. Manav says ok. Ashna observes Manav's outfit. She says what are you wearing? Manav says that he didn't understand, he always wears this. Ashna says this is not what people wear in office. I'll show you what people wear. She says come, Manav doesn't move. She says come again and Manav says o-k..then Ashna grabs him and says come!

Office

Satish, Varsha, and Vaishu are all sitting at a table. There is a man saying Vaishu doesn't need a divorce. Everyone looks shocked. Vaishu says what do you mean. He says that her marriage is not legal and doesn't mean anything. When Dharmesh married you, he was already married to Madhuri. Vaishu says that she knows this, but she wants to get away from Dharmesh forever. I don't want my kid to know Dharmesh. I don't want Dhamresh to go even near my kid. The man says ok..Satish interrupts and says, is there any legal divorce we can do? The man says there is one way. He says in court if Madhuri says that not hers; but Vaishu's marriage is legal, then Dharmesh and Vaishu can take a legal divorce.

Clothing Store

Ashna and Manav are coming into the shop. She hands him 2 shirts to try on.  Manav looks worried. Ashna asks him why he looks so tense. Manav says he doesn't want these shirts. Ashna says that she's not buying these shirts, Manav is. She tells Manav to quickly go try the shirts on. She leaves. Manav puts the shirts back on the rack. Manav and Ashna both leave.

Outside the Clothing store

Ashna tells Manav that now does he know what type of clothes to wear in work? Just wear these to work with confidence. My husband likes those people. Sulochana, Manju and Savita are walking by when they see Manav and Ashna talking to eachother. Savita asks who is Manav talking to? A man comes by and pushes Ashna into Manav. Manav saves her from falling down. Sulochana and Savita urun to see what Manav is doing. Manju gets a laughter out of this. When Savita and Sulochana come, Manav greets them and tells them that this is his boss. Ashna greets them, too. Savita is about the thank Ashna when Ashna says she doesn't need a thanks, she just wants tea and Savita's blessings. Sulochana says, why tea, we will give you fresh food now, come home with us. Ashna says right now we have to go to work, but I promise I will come for food later. Savita and Sulochana smile. Manav says he'll come by evening. Ashna and Manav leave one way, the other Savita and Sulochana leaving Manju in the middle. Manju is looking furious. She is thinking why did he not introduce me to Ashna? Now see what I do to you Manav.

Precap: Archana, Sulochana, Vaishali are all at the Karnjkar House. Manjusha is running inside the hosue calling for Archana. Manjusha says it is good you came Archana, I was about to call you in fact. Manjusha says I saw Manav, Manav was ok but he was with a girl. Everyone looks shocked.

Enjoy the written update!😛

Edited by jnawaz - 12 years ago
Thanks so much...happy Friday :)
Thanks for the WU bhalla👍🏼

i thought precap wud be shown today, but nope have to wait till monday for it. 
What is Manju's problem with Manav😡
Thanks for the Update Bhalla..😊
Manju is always stirring up trouble, she needs to get what is coming to her
thanks for the update.
 i hate manjusha!! can someone please throw her out!!
thnks for ur update
and  again manju started her cheap tricks
i hate manju
Im tired of manju...y do they still believe her? Ughh