Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

~~~ Written Update 10/06/2011 ~~~ Complete!!

ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
heyy..i am back with the friday updates for this month,here is your update!! Thank to nishi755 &
 _Mariam_,who did the updates on friday,when i had exams!!
Part 1
Rashmi,nikil and Akshara are in the car.NIkhil is driving,he looks to see if Akshara is looking and then touches Rashmi,she brushes him off,they start talking about the mall and shopping,he call Akshara Bhabhi ji.Rashmi finds it funny,she says it sound like he is calling someone much older,Akshara doesnt have a problem.He says well yes,Maa has sent Bhabhi to watch us over so it seems like and elder job,Akshara feels awkward.Naitik calls,she answers,she tells him she is with NIshmi,he tells her to leave them alone and come by him at the office😃,she says no😡,she will call and tell him further!!.Nikhil asks Rashmi where she wants to go after marriage,she actions bhabhi is there.

Part2
At Maheswari's,😆Sulo Maasi looks at magazines,she is looking at a gown and says the gown would look nice on Rashmi.Scene shifts to Rashmi,Nikhil and Akshara,Nikhil is choosing clothes for Rashmi and Akshara is doing the same,she feels awkward..She goes to look at other clothes,Rashmi and NIkhil tells her they are leaving to see his sherwanis.
Maheswari's,the men arrive home,the M ladies are worried about the breakfast issue.Sulo tells them to chill,she give the idea that the men should cook one day,as the ladies never have a free day form the kitchen and the men work six days a week.Vish and the rest agree.
Akshara asks someone it there is any boutique where they are designer sherwani's,the lady declines,Akshara is worried,she tries calling Rashmi but Rashmi doesn't answer.G3 calls,akshara is worried and covers up about Rashmi.🤢
Rashmi and Nikhil are at the park,they talk about where they honeymoon destination would be.He says a good understand between husband and wife is needed and the best time for understanding is honeymoon.Rashmi is worried for Akshara,she keeps on saying bhabhi would be waiting.Nikhil tell her not to worry and tells her he is taking her for ice cream at the parlour.He asks her for her hand,she gives him it.

Part 3
At Maheswari's,the ladies worry about the men cooking food,they go to make tea,they see the men making tea and other appetizers.They all have a nice moment.😉
At Singhania's,Bma gives tea to DJ,DJ asks for Akshara and Rashmi.Bindiya blurts it out and Dj is fuming.He talks to G3 and says this is not the tradition.G3 says she sent Akshara.RB says Nikhil called himself what could he do.Naitik interrupts that nowadays the boy and girl meet before marriage.All are worried.G3 tries calling Rashmi,she isnt answering,Naitik calls Akshara,she tells him everything,that rashmi went with Nikhil an hour ago and havent returned ar yet.Naitik tells her not to worry.G3 then tries calling Akshara but the line is busy.Bindiya says all look so worried,look you have sent Akshara but she is busy with someone else🤢.Bma and G3 look at each other,G3 says children always make you worry.Epi ends!!

Precap:Nikhil and Rashmi arrive home,they say they are late as lots of shopping had to be done,G3 asks for Akshara,Rashmi says Bhabhi is not home,G3 says you two were not with Akshara??😲
What an episode??😡 Atleast seeing the precap,i hope that G3 deals with her daughter n not her DIL!!boring epi!!
Edited by _naksh_ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thnx for the update 😳
me told you somehting is fishy with this rashmi and her fiancee😆
ZaaraBB thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sia.k_1

Thnx for the update 😳

me told you somehting is fishy with this rashmi and her fiancee😆

hmm..my pleasure..atleast nikhil isnt as fast as i thought.😆LOL..yea something does seem fishy..lol😉
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thks for the update🤗

i was wondering, when will Singhania men's will work in kitchen😆, Naitik already did😳, even RB may do😳, but not DJ for sure😎

This Bindiya always have to poke her nose in each matters😡, i guess she is taking revenge, cause she was not allowed to go😡...

now she will taunt, that if she was thr, then she would have never allowed this to happen😡
_Amina_ thumbnail
Thank u soo much for the lovely update of the super boring epi... 😃
todays episode was worse then yesterdays one...
Edited by Am33na - 12 years ago
_Rasha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Aftr a long time i got ur updt razia.i really missed ur updts.but the episode was yuck.i didnt watch the episode on the time,thought will catch the repeat.i only watched the first part in repeat,then i switched off it.i cant bear nishmi at all.nikhil tho kisi na kisi bahane se rashmi ko touch kar rahi hai.chi...is rashmi ko akal hai hi nahi.meri akshi ko musibat mein dal di.tadka lagane k liye bubbli bhi hai.hope mon ko sab solve ho jaye.baaki parts mein tumhare updt se hi pata laga di.now i think i did right by switch off the tv.thanku so much dear 4 the updt.hope ur exams went well.
yogibear21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx for the update!!
Rachu.m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update di itna boring episode hai
ZaaraBB thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hinakshara

Aftr a long time i got ur updt razia.i really missed ur updts.but the episode was yuck.i didnt watch the episode on the time,thought will catch the repeat.i only watched the first part in repeat,then i switched off it.i cant bear nishmi at all.nikhil tho kisi na kisi bahane se rashmi ko touch kar rahi hai.chi...is rashmi ko akal hai hi nahi.meri akshi ko musibat mein dal di.tadka lagane k liye bubbli bhi hai.hope mon ko sab solve ho jaye.baaki parts mein tumhare updt se hi pata laga di.now i think i did right by switch off the tv.thanku so much dear 4 the updt.hope ur exams went well.

thanks,yes exams were okay...have time bfr results!!😲LOL
yes epi was utter rubbish..i was like for such a faltu epi...it wasnt even a refreshing beginning lol...but hope all is well with naksh..i feel now g3 will quarrel with rashmi n not akshara..fingers crossed im hoping!!
sdhg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thks for the update🤗
 todays episode was worse then yesterdays one...something is fishy with this rashmi and her fiancee😆 pata nahi meri akshi ko kahan fasaee ge.