KaSh[KaranSinghGrover&ShilpaAnand]InterviewRequest

Posted: 12 years ago
thank you noor! <3

It's a kind request on behalf of all the KaShians to please give us a KaSh interview on Wassup TV on India-Forums. We all are very eager to see the Most Popular jodi that has been surviving over 4 years of fanship and the demand for KaSh has been increasing majorly throughout 4 years despite the fact that they have not been onscreen much. We know that only you can make this possible, as you've done this before with a lot of other fan groups making them happy; please give us a KaSh interview, we miss them a lot. As you know that KaSh has a huge fan following, we request you to please take our request into consideration.

We really miss KaSh a lot and would love to see the off-screen bond they share once again very soon! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hope you will try and fulfil our request. We really appreciate all the efforts you put into this!

Thank you,
KaShians
Edited by KaShbaby_Riya - 12 years ago
WOW Riya Beautiful topic<3
Love the post

Please IF Listen to fans!
We want KaSh int
Hope to see them on one of ur epi Hopefully :)
Edited by angeldmg16 - 12 years ago
OMG YES :D I WANT KaSh Interview on Wassup TV for sure. Seriously its a sinceely true fathful please please wala request. Please give us a KaSh interview. Thankyou.

And i hope this topic does not dissapear anywhere :P
Ohh a big YES
i really want to see KaSh interview bcz the day wassup opened we havent gt any Shilpa interview and we gt KSG bt small one but i would love to see KaSh joint interview as they have big fan following i really am looking forward to see I-F fulfilling our wish as we have requested so many tyms before too thank you!
We miss KaSh a lot wassup TV
And we hope that you can give us a KaSh interview
we've asked for one ages back
Please i hope you can listen to us, and be able to give us some sort of a KaSh interview.

Muah xx

OMG YES plss we want Kash interview..

Plss IF listen to Kash fans and plss give us a KSG and Shilpa interview..

We are missing them a lot and waiting to see them back eagerly ..

Love this topic :D

ours is a very long wait since ages for kash , & who better knows than IF , U can make our wait come true by giving us kash interview pls

Edited by sucharitha - 12 years ago
Awesome topic riya
Yes we want KaSh interview on wassup plz it is our sincere request
plx we want KaSh joint interview on wassup don't disappoint us
I hope u r will give us KaSh joint interview
Thanx
Riya awesome topic
And yes please we have been eagerly waiting for KaSh interview so hope u will fulfill our wish๐Ÿค—
Please dont disappoint us and give us a small sweet message from our KaSh exclusively for KaShians
๐Ÿ˜Ž
Yes please we want to see a KASH interview together
we love them and we really miss them