CONTEST: Summer Solstice Contest *CLOSED* - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by tere_liye_10

EDIT:Can it b in Flashback Mode?πŸ˜•

Yes it can be - as long as you're following the theme and telling your story as the tale of one single day - you're good. Good luck with participating!

Originally posted by spln

You're most welcome and I'd love to see your entry - but monsoons eeeh! no thanks, I hate the muck with a passion Snow is my only bait and love 😳 πŸ˜†

Oh yeah, that is soo true! Me hates the muck with passion too BUT the rain is something one should definitely experience... it's enjoyable! Snow, I wish I could experience that! *sigh*
Originally posted by spln

Yes it can be - as long as you're following the theme and telling your story as the tale of one single day - you're good. Good luck with participating!

1 more Question:Ryt it will all be one day then at the end can i write 1 year later and then write stuff but the day will still be june 21st?Confused
i hav a scary feeling youre guna say no and i'll have to start all over😲
Originally posted by tere_liye_10

1 more Question:Ryt it will all be one day then at the end can i write 1 year later and then write stuff but the day will still be june 21st?πŸ˜•
i hav a scary feeling youre guna say no and i'll have to start all over😲

Eh, tricky question. I hate to say, but I think it will be a no. You can however make the flashback a memory she has on a given day of the day a year ago, and then the current day proceeds... you know what I mean? So basically, you have to narrate he entire story in a day - but it can have memory flashbacks of older times and days, aite? Because its very possible for a person to say, sit on their birthday, and think of older birthdays that are now a part of their past...

Just for final confirmation, how about sending me a PM that is more detailed about your storyline and plot, so I can advice better? Its fair enough, cause I'm not judging or participating, and because all entries shall come to me eventually anyway.

Hey NJ, 

Just a quick question: are the entries going to be voted by IF members or do you have a sort of anonymous judges panel? I think it would be better if somehow you could coordinate both the components.
Oh I just saw this! Wish I had the time to sit on it... 

All the best to those who will be participating - looking forward to fun reads!

xx
JZee
Edited by JZephyr - 12 years ago
It's going to be open voting from the IF members alone for this time Ania - cause those rules were set before this suggestion came in. However, for next time, I shall definitely try and incorporate the idea! (I haven't given it a push so far cause I presume finding unbiased, and relatively free time judges of writing is going to be one heluva task - but like I said, I shall certainly work on it for next time!)

Edited by spln - 12 years ago
i am participating or so i hope hee hee..
 anyway anyway
 summer solistce will turn intersting i guesshee hee
-Edited- Edited by WhiteFantasy - 12 years ago
Here's requesting the participants to not mention sending their entries on this public thread - we want to keep the contest strictly anon.

Good luck everyone!

nj