intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
koi aaj ka msg mujhe samjha sakta hain pls, kuch samajh nahin aaya 
vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So many good things about this episode

1) Changed the intro pic... With a big photo of Anandi standing alone and Gauri Jagat in another side.  That means we are going to see more of Anandi's life as an individual.

2) Dadisa is good today. But she has a lot of responsibility in spoiling Anandi's life. If she had shown the same support for Anandi's education in the earlier days then things would have been better. If Bairon had not raised his voice that day then anandi would have been living with her parents now and Gauri would have been in haveli. Everyone has to pay for the crimes they have committed...You cannot run away.

3) Anandi blamed bhairon for this day because child marriage cannot form great relationships...Which is true. He loved Anandi but he could never fullfill her needs (education)...sometimes just being good is not enough. He knew the evils of Child marriage, yet he allowed his children to go through it.

But one thing cannot be changed. Jagya was never a good person. he always did things the way he want and used the easiest way to get out of things. Falling in love was ok. But he should have shown the basic respect to his ex friend, ex wife and made sure that she has a good life. He is educated enough to save his own life and did not care about the person who helped him to achieve it. He is not a trustworthy person.

If Gauri married him out of love then she is too blinded. His personality is very wrong and he hid very important things from her. He also had the nerve to say that she hid things from him too. Gauri was never married in front of the society or legally. She never lived with any man, but jagat lived with a girl for 16 years, consummated his marriage when was old enough. How can both secrets be equal. Gauri should have tried to find the truth in Jagat-Anadi's relationship, before taking such a big step. What was the hurry???

If Gauri married him for revenge then she is very stupid. she is ruining her own life for revenge which she never seeked her whole life. The best revenge would have been leaving him and exposing him in front of everyone in his college.

Anandi will study. That is for sure.

I am very eager to see what will happen that will open Gauri's eyes / how gauri will torture Jagat.

Edited by vasuja - 12 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: khusi_*

yes mujhe v nehin lagta ki gauri -ve hogi!!

koi clue hi nehin us baren main!!!

well anmol...kesa laga DS ka reaction!!
ROFL
i just simply enjoy that!!
sooo good!!
thapad effect se v jyada mujhe Ds ka expression pasand aya!!
worth to watch!!😈

bahut mazaa aay , dadisa ki sitti pitti gum ho gayi thiπŸ˜‰
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
past always remains alive!!...
that is always hiding...once hit by reality(i can't remamber exact meaning of""yatharth"")...that stands in front of pesent!!

i think esa hi kuchh tha mgs!!
theek se yaad nehin!
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Today's episode is the PROOF That Anandi is NOt a doormat, she is not a loser and def. not a cry baby.

She is stronger than any girl in that serial. 

Including Gauri who lost he self respect the moment she married in the same family that was teh cause of her and her family's ruin.

ANd if she is doing it for revenge then that again proves that she is an educated Gawar , who done the biggest mistake of ruining her own career. 

Again , I as an Anandi Lover am GLAD that my girl WINs again! in face of the cruel reality! 

Jagya again is a sore loser who when could not prove to his family that , gauri is his wife, and is incapable of convincing his family about gauri, brings out the past that this is the same gudiya , so that they are forced to accept ( as per their own understanding) and traditions. 

And again 

once again

and again

He needs Anandi's help to bring his own family on his terms.

JAGYA, today again needs Anandi's support to prove to his family that what he did was correct ( in his own opinion) 

Shame on you jagya , 

Ur life will come to ruins. Mark our words. 
and Gauri will be the cause for it

Suchi- thumbnail
I forgot there was a thread for this let me post my emotions here. 

Today's episode is the PROOF That Anandi is NOt a doormat, she is not a loser and def. not a cry baby.

Including Gauri who lost he self respect the moment she married in the same family that was teh cause of her and her family's ruin.

ANd if she is doing it for revenge then that again proves that she is an educated Gawar , who done the biggest mistake of ruining her own career. 

Again , I as an Anandi Lover am GLAD that my girl WINs again! in face of the cruel reality! 

Jagya again is a sore loser who when could not prove to his family that , gauri is his wife, and is incapable of convincing his family about gauri, brings out the past that this is the same gudiya , so that they are forced to accept ( as per their own understanding) and traditions. 

And again 

once again

and again

JAGYA, today again needs Anandi's support to prove to his family that what he did was correct ( in his own opinion) 

Shame on you jagya , 

tanvismile thumbnail
gauri is not negative all she wants is respect ,she doesnt want things to hide ,i m sure by staying there she will suport anandi education through that she will come to know what jagat did to anandi.
jagay is not bad guy but yes he did a mistake towards anandi ,he never guts to fight against child marriage .so he he discourage anandi,but there is always a way to repent ,so in future i can expect that.
tanvismile thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

And again 

once again

and again

Shame on you jagya , 

this is that i dont like u like anadi fine y degrading other characterso down ?
dwsc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I couldnt believe my ears,

Anandi of all was talikng, she totally blamed the elders of the family, that its their fault they they tied them in a CHILD MARRIAGE..!!!
I was like WHAT??!!!!😲

BV CVs got the main central point of the show back, wat a perfect timing..!!!

The only think i am eager to see is 
What will be the elders' reactions??
Was Anandi's sarcastic comment only restricted to the elders, or it continues to Jagya and they've only shown a part in the precap??
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

yes suchi di u r rite!!

this time anandi is not going to shed buket of tears!!
sukar hai!!