Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

Today's episode is the PROOF That Anandi is NOt a doormat, she is not a loser and def. not a cry baby.

She is stronger than any girl in that serial. 

Including Gauri who lost he self respect the moment she married in the same family that was teh cause of her and her family's ruin.

ANd if she is doing it for revenge then that again proves that she is an educated Gawar , who done the biggest mistake of ruining her own career. 

Again , I as an Anandi Lover am GLAD that my girl WINs again! in face of the cruel reality! 

Jagya again is a sore loser who when could not prove to his family that , gauri is his wife, and is incapable of convincing his family about gauri, brings out the past that this is the same gudiya , so that they are forced to accept ( as per their own understanding) and traditions. 

And again 

once again

and again

He needs Anandi's help to bring his own family on his terms.

JAGYA, today again needs Anandi's support to prove to his family that what he did was correct ( in his own opinion) 

Shame on you jagya , 

Ur life will come to ruins. Mark our words. 
and Gauri will be the cause for it

You like Anandi...thats great...but that doesnt mean you compare her with other characters and put them down...praise Anandi as much as you like...dont go near Gauri or her self respect...she has tremendous amount of self respect and is a very good girl...just like you cannot tolerate things being said about Anandi...I also cannot tolerate things being said about Gauri...

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Come on.. I do not think I have degraded her , and as you can see I support her but yes she is committing a BIG mistake so you guyz don't have to jump on my throats for that.

I am not BASHING gauri and never will.

[point added] divmath please , you have said so many cruel things about Anandi and I have NEVER asked you to stop it. Say what ever you want, as you rightly say its YOUR POV. So similarly, let me say my OWN points about the character I LIKE and DISLIKE as its MY POV. I am not using ANY degrading words for her. So I have the RIGHT to post my OWN POVs just like you do. So please stop jumping on my throat. Thank you

And MODS please take note of this before my posts are reported again that, like everyone else here I HAVE the right to post my point of views and as you can see I am NOT bashing and again being dragged into an argument which I do not want.

Again and Again I have repeated that I feel Gauri is a victim and yes she is not self respecting herself because she is willing to live with a cheater. 

thats my POV as many have stated again and again about Anandi and her doormatness etc etc. 

come on... let us have the right to post as well. 

Mods please take note of this , its totally unfair. 

Edited by Suchi-NivReniac - 12 years ago
nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Today's episode was really very interesting!
The emotions, reactions, dialogues of everyone wer jus perfect n situational!
Loved Surekha ji's acting.. Amazing πŸ‘

Eagerly waiting 4 tomorrow's epi wer Anandi speaks out her heart n d truth!
nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh I jus want Anandi to point out the ill-effects of child marriage.. So dat ppl who r watchin d show n who believe in child marriages change their point of view.

Regarding Anandi being sarcastic.. I don think so shez being sarcastic. Shez jus lettin out d truth aftr being quiet n sad 4 a very long tym!
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes ANANDI all the way, the girl who will emerge as a WINNER yippiee!!! 
nutmeg7 thumbnail
totally agree with nami...i dont think it was sarcastic...the words came right from her heart...and it emulated the pain she has suffered...😭
sonali_dg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Today's episode is the PROOF That Anandi is NOt a doormat, she is not a loser and def. not a cry baby.

Including Gauri who lost he self respect the moment she married in the same family that was teh cause of her and her family's ruin.

ANd if she is doing it for revenge then that again proves that she is an educated Gawar , who done the biggest mistake of ruining her own career. 

Again , I as an Anandi Lover am GLAD that my girl WINs again! in face of the cruel reality! 

Jagya again is a sore loser who when could not prove to his family that , gauri is his wife, and is incapable of convincing his family about gauri, brings out the past that this is the same gudiya , so that they are forced to accept ( as per their own understanding) and traditions. 

And again 

once again

and again

JAGYA, today again needs Anandi's support to prove to his family that what he did was correct ( in his own opinion) 

Shame on you jagya , 

Very well said Suchi😊

My question is EVEN if Anandi was a Doormat, EVEN if she was a cry baby, does that entitle a man to be INFIDEL and Cheat on Her? I have even bad term's to use for Gauri's status, for the decency of the Forum I am going to restrain. Otherwise, we all know what a woman who's living-in secretly with an already married man is called! Such people are Cancerous to the society .
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Viewbie Note

Everyone has the right to express their views withing the guidelines of this forum...If someone posted something.. please just reply to the comment and not the poster.. That would create more havoc.. One can always reply to any post by just stating their points than attacking each other.. PLease please stop this unnecessary Anandi Vs Gauri fight..

BV Dev Team
Shineon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

And again 

once again

and again

Shame on you jagya , 

Good post SuchiπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Agree with your thoughts
Edited by Rach1 - 12 years ago
sruthi_m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Waiting eagerly for today's written update as I dependent on them:)