BV Epi Discussion Thread Jun 27-Jul 1st - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by divmath

You like Anandi...thats great...but that doesnt mean you compare her with other characters and put them down...praise Anandi as much as you like...dont go near Gauri or her self respect...she has tremendous amount of self respect and is a very good girl...just like you cannot tolerate things being said about Anandi...I also cannot tolerate things being said about Gauri...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@divmath you are not the one who will decide what others should write. You don't have right to stop others expressing their opinion and you can't even force them to think your own way. If you don't like something, just ignore it or be quiet. It looks like you are on a person rivalry with someone. This is not a private post or website which gives you special rights to do so. You have to learn to respect others.
Please stop attacking each other and discuss about the show please
Yes yaar I know its sticky now.. All guys lets just forget it and keep posting : ) 

its finally the the day when Anandi now again will emerge victorious. 

I am not worried about anyone any more. We all should listen to the moderators and as she said , can post what ever we want ( as long its according to the forum guideline) 

So I am going to forget and move on : )

Originally posted by sonali_dg

Very well said Suchi😊

My question is EVEN if Anandi was a Doormat, EVEN if she was a cry baby, does that entitle a man to be INFIDEL and Cheat on Her? I have even bad term's to use for Gauri's status, for the decency of the Forum I am going to restrain. Otherwise, we all know what a woman who's living-in secretly with an already married man is called! Such people are Cancerous to the society .
bravo! The right words to Gauri!
Most important thing u all are missing ... This is a tv show ..Not real life ... they are  showing  every side of the coin .. We can not blame Jagya completely but he had done mistakes like Dadi Sa .,Bhairon etc ...Some people here says "Anandi is shown a sacrificing idol or a devi like mahan character ..but i feel no .. It is her mistake that she left her studies ... even when she was there with her parents ...

I never thought Balika Vadhu will actually be showing the essence of the theme so well ... It is truly a trend setting show ...I am loving BV a lot these days .. Not just for the drama but for handling the issue so well ..

Edited by PIA.SEN.GUPTA - 12 years ago
I don't think Gauri is guilty of that. She is not a home wrecker or something else  because as I said, she is a victim and a victim just like Anandi , but I guess hurt more than her and It seems that she has her weaknesses. 

She is unable to forget her past and has tried very very hard and has come a long way in studying and becoming a Doctor. 

But when Jagya did what he did, to her, she has lost her balance. 

She has no control right now over her emotions.

At first I did not want to believe that Gauri is doing it for REvenge but with every single episode it seems that way and its really sad that , in-spite of her fights
in-spite of all the struggles that she had to face all her life...

She is going to give all that up for this Man who has disrespected her for past 5 years.

For how LONG will women suffer and be a pawn in Man's game?

Jagya has been manipulating every single person for his own benefit , be that Anandi or Gauri , Sumitra or Dadisa

but he has been let loose... 

Its very very unfortunate.  

Battered Wife Syndrome! 
No matter what a man does bad, the girl returns back to the man : (

Gauri Please snap out of it. Do not ruin your Career and your LIFE for this man.

Get away from him.

Anandi on the other hand, has been hurt and compared to Gauri , worse and many folds more. But She is learning to come out of it. 

She luckily had the support of her sasra and recently DS. 

ANd the reason why she survived so many blows was because she had put her dreams on her love and took everything for him, Jagya. 

But after his cheating , She was shattered and now the real character of hers is emerging, that regardless of what hte situation may , she is taking responsibility, and instead of blaming everyone else for her ruin, she is blaming the root cause

Her ignorance and her staying BLIND to the situation ( as she rightly said on May 17th episode) 

and todays precap: Child marriage being the root cause.

======

Good going Anandi. Thats the sign of a real winner. 

Move up, instead of blaming people , blame the proper causes and instead of wishing bad and ruin of other people, help yourselves to move up and along with you those who are around you. 

Because its not the people , but the mindset of the entire community that needs to be changed. 

Suchi, I am with you. You have not bashed anyone and you have a right to be disappointed in gauri. Disappointment is not the same as hate:)

Actually come to think of it, Anandi will stand out tomorrow. Here is why.Jagya justified his bal vivah with gauri, and gauri did the same thing. The way they forced dadisa to accept them is not through the use of rationality or even using the evils of  child marriage as an argument. They REGRESSIVELY fell back on the justification of their own child marriage while claiming to be against child marriage. Gauri asked Dadisa: Don't you remember me? You got me married? Yes, she did. Does that justify that child marriage? How is that marriage legal -- in addition to being child marriage it was also nullifed by the panchayat -- when AJ marriage isn't? And this is emotional backmail of dadisa who against her will has to accept them.

On the contrary, Anandi like a  true hero points to the real cause of her misery: Child marriage. Hopefully she will expand on it tomorrow.. She says kacchi umar ke pakke rishte kaise ho sakte hain. By the same logic, GJ marriage ought not be justified on the basis of kachchi umar ke rishte. Instead GA should boldly and bravely stand up and say, we married as adults and we reject our child marraige. It is so convenient to be for and against child marriage simultaneously.As ankit famously said shaadi ke liye kuch bhi kaega, argument ko ulta gumayega, head stand karega!!!
Me too...I am als waiting for written update : )

Originally posted by vidyasu1

Here is why.Jagya justified his bal vivah with gauri, and gauri did the same thing. The way they forced dadisa to accept them is not through the use of rationality or even using the evils of  child marriage as an argument. They REGRESSIVELY fell back on the justification of their own child marriage while claiming to be against child marriage. Gauri asked Dadisa: Don't you remember me? You got me married? Yes, she did. Does that justify that child marriage? How is that marriage legal -- in addition to being child marriage it was also nullifed by the panchayat -- when AJ marriage isn't? And this is emotional backmail of dadisa who against her will has to accept them.

On the contrary, Anandi like a  true hero points to the real cause of her misery: Child marriage. Hopefully she will expand on it tomorrow.. She says kacchi umar ke pakke rishte kaise ho sakte hain. By the same logic, GJ marriage ought not be justified on the basis of kachchi umar ke rishte. Instead GA should boldly and bravely stand up and say, we married as adults and we reject our child marraige. It is so convenient to be for and against child marriage simultaneously.As ankit famously said shaadi ke liye kuch bhi kaega, argument ko ulta gumayega, head stand karega!!!

Exactly my point why is Jagya being so spineless, he rejects child marriage when it suits him but at the same time uses child marriage to justify his marriage to Gauri. He stands for nothing. Why dont he show the guts to just come straight out and tell his family that balvivah or not I love this girl Gauri and I married her and I dont love Anandi. He is such a coward, he cant stand up for anything. When the time comes he wont stand up for Gauri either, thats his character.
😆 u forget that in a daily soap logic takes a back seat ; if the creatives want, they will show us A completing her medical course in less than a year😛 so whats the need for 'fake' certificates and 'long procedures' Edited by shamil - 12 years ago