BV Epi Discussion Thread Jun 27-Jul 1st - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
why blame gauri when J is the root of all cause???
she is in love and as they say love is blind. yes , from whats shown , she does want to assert her right as the lawful wife of J but I wish she was a bit sensitive to the girl whom her husband had married before.
yeah i agree with shamil .. jag was part of the original couple and he is the one who should be held accountable for the 1st marriage break up. but i love u shonu707 lets be friends?? ill pretend u blamed jag too😳
Anandi just has to go and get some life. I cant understand why her character has become so lifeless! Now she supports her husbands infidelity!!! That is the ultimate. I think she totally deserves what she got, for being such a duffer. If you cant stand up and fight for your rights one deserves what life metes out. It is the law of nature that the weak are weeded out.
well there is no reason for jag and gau to live in the same home as nands ... jag doesnt want to stay in village ... as for gau and jag did this very badly ... they should have consider nands feelings as well ... so what gau is the new girl in jags life ... nands will be his first wife and nothing can change that ... gau did this out of spite to hurt nands and ds ... both gau and jags r selfish people

i cried a lot today be'coz of anandi . aaj uska pura dard bahar aa gaya lekin mujhe sabse jyaada gahena ki baat sachchi lagi mere munn ko chhu gai usne kaha ki Jagya Anandi ke layak nahi hai agar pahele hi jagya ko yeh koi kah deta to woh nakta bandar thik raheta. aaj woh such bahar aa gaya jise anna jaroori tha. agar aaj 1 ghante ka episode hota to jyaada achcha hota.

I wanted Anandi to slap him. BUt her touching him is also something I do not want 

YUCk

disgusting piece of vermin
Dadi sa had a heart attack now atleast JAGO should be happy!!😑
Wats d problem of Jago cant dey leave d poor elders and anandi alone
dey were really happy when Jagya was not dere as soon as JAGO came d happy family who just recovered from d bad days again had fights in d house!!!!
now dey r arguing wid all dat our rishta is soo PAVITRA!!!🀒
just go to hell wid ur so called pavitra rishta!!!🀒
🀒 why creating tension in d haveli !!!😑
🀒i cant understand wats d reason of soo much argument!!!😲
😲u both are a doctor cant u live ur ownπŸ˜•... n when gauri knew dat how Jag family deal wid her earlier why she was saying like a child to go there!! n when in haveli dey badmouthed jagat she was so furious!!πŸ˜‰
Are Devi ji jab pata hi tha to zid karne ke pehle sochna chahiye tha ab look dene ka argument karne ka kya fayeda!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  ya to apki koi aur intention ho!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
 how can she even think of going dere... use kya laga sumitra uski arti utaregi!!!!!!! πŸ˜†

i just know onething no child can live happy by hurting his parents!!!
all dis happen just b'coz of GAURi and MR Joru ka ghulam!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by vivacious_priya - 12 years ago
I am happy that its anandi's leaving that lead to the heart attact and not coz jagya was leaving
shows how much dadisa loves anandi
I know many feel that A was stupid saying Bhairon, accept these people I will go out of this place...The best way to move on is to let go...I am happy she is bothered about her own self esteem and leaving the place rather than stay their and take revenge and waste her life...Taking revenge on J is not worth it...Gehna was very right J could never be equal to a girl like A. A has seen alot of difficulties, she is a person who can pull herself through varied situation. J cannot do that.

The best hing for her is to let go of J and focus on studies. How is she to study if all her mind is focused in taking revenge and settling scores with J and G.

It was a very good and rational decision...

.If J and G have a child they will be eventually accepted in the family...A been raised in village knows that very well...If DS want to have her parpota then even Bhairon will have no choice...it is better that she said that to Bhairon and became a big person rather than be humiliated later.
what a wonderful epi.
I am waiting for tomorrow. after all the dadisa heart attck drama, I wish gauri gets to meet phuli, lalsingh who tell her what all Anandi has done and how rutheless J was. I hope that puts some sense in her head and she insults and slaps j for being such a liar and leaves without consummating their marriage and takes a divorce...

Pls Pls...she is the best person to torture J