Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I hate the fact that J and G are doctors..Now they will treat DS and then J will say proudly to Ds that G saved you.

I wish In future their is ascenario where everyone in workplace appreciate G and say J is lucky to marry her, and then J become furious and show his true colors.
vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
same here. wished we had an hour epi... its so hard to wait till 8 tomorrow...Keeping my fingers crossed for G to come back to senses.
Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned...nor hell a furyy like a woman scorned!!
poor Jag will have two women after him.. most probably in the same pind too  no running away from this one jagaat!
shamil thumbnail
I dont think anandi wud bother about him ever again..
but yes I can sense gauri making his life hell later on
yeah but when someone who loved u .. hates u it usually is that they cant be bothered with the drama .. u. wanna fight abut it?
shiekha thumbnail
This episode was taken away by Gehna and Anandi ...😊

Best Episode ...  rights words said by gehna ...was he mad ?...giving five years to her then suddenly for some other women leaving his wife/

waiting for Anandi to become a Doctor.

till now gauri was right since  she did'nt know about her personal life. whether Jagya was right or wrong ... but after knowing  the facts and realities of his life  she is not understanding she is behaving like a foolish women...

Reaction of gauri  was very Gud but after marraige she is reacting like a insane person...

it seems as if she  wanted to prove that she has taken revenge from that   family  

prior to this wen she was not aware of jagya she was happy though she was also wrong wen she didnt tell the truth... but now  she entirely wrong ...

FaboulousSmile Acting By jag ya Family and anandi...

shiekha thumbnail
Dadisa acting was OSAM...
The way she is acting ... stealing dil of audience...

if anandi is jaan then Dadisa is Dhadkan of serial

Let see what wat dadisa is going to do... next?????????
divadesi thumbnail
Child marriage is morally and legally wrong. If it was wrong between Jagya and Anandi, it was wrong between Jagya and Gauri.

Jagya and Gauri use their child marriage as a defense for "falling in love" They are implying, they were meant to be together because their fates crossed paths as young adults.

The only reason their fates crossed paths as lovers is because Jagya lied about being married. If Gauri knew he was married, it is unlikely (esp. with her past history) she would have 'allowed' herself to get close to Jagya or would have thought about Jagya romantically.

Besides in Gauri's case, if the producers want to show child marriage is a regressive custom, they would have shown that by invalidating Gauri's child marriage, she became a professional, independent woman and her education liberated her by giving her new experiences and exposures.

Instead what they are showing is that despite an advanced education in a professional track living alone in a big city, Gauri has gained no perspective or context or insight about her past; despite being a doctor and having what should be a satisfying life, she is unable to make peace with that one aspect of her life that hurt her deeply.

I expect that kind of stunted response in a character like Teepri. But someone who has had the opportunity and resource to experience a wider world, like Gauri, should be able to come to terms with a bad, childhood experience; she certainly would not be harping on it, as the be-all and end-all of her life.

The producers are almost making a point that no matter how much education or achievement a woman receives, the only thing that matters to her is a man and marriage.

That message is as regressive as the concept of Balika Vadhu.

Anyways--one last point. The producers show Jagya and Anandi falling in love as young adults. They also showed Jagya's father to take a responsible step of pulling the budding teenagers apart in their developing years.

Let's be clear. Jagya lied about everything b/c he is embarrassed by his background. He continued the lie b/c he did start liking his new friend. He propagated it to be with Gauri, None of Jagya's lying has anything to do with child marriage being morally wrong. Jagya lied because he is selfish and self-centered.

I hope Anandi becomes something besides a beendi and I do hope they show her marrying a loving, strong man with an equally supportive family. And the producers show that a modern Indian woman can be educated, professional, loving and capable of having an identity and a marriage.

But something tells me --just like a soap- this will become about revenge and reconciliation.

Sigh.

hatimtai thumbnail
Ok, l m happy that frm now anandi is an indipendnt gal, nw its hr turn to fulfil her drems. Yes go anandi.,., And dear gauri welcome to haveli...u hv jst seen ur lover jagat na... I wish u will get to c a'husbnd' jagya soon. If anandi was really a dumb its bcz jagya lets c hw d 'smart, educated,citigal' handal jagya and rest of family.
SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I wanted Bhairo to call his family doc rather than allowing Jagya to treat Dadisa...
For time being emergency it was ok, 
This would have the tightest slap on his face ðŸ˜¡

Also i doubt he realized his decision of abandoning his bada hospital...and to settle in Mumbai...
that how much necessary it was for the village...