Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I felt bad 4 d family yesterday..
Coz after all dat J did to his family.. they have no odr choice bt to take help frm him.. Really sad..
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Here is the episode discussion thread for this week's epis..

Any personal comment on the episode must be posted here only..
If each of you decides to post your opiions separately it will lead to cluttering the section and not all will read the commments as well..
Its always better to stick to just one thread for the same purpose..

Precaps should be discussed here.. No separate thread for that..

Please bear in mind..

No chatracter bashing..
(No idiot, chudeil, and like words or derogatory  instigating comments)

Do not quote more than three comments..

NO chatting..

No fighting..

This thread is a peace maker..

GaGa ki shaadi tho ho gayi and Anandi is a free bird now..
So no Anandi Vs Gauri..😆

Strictly no negative comments on Pratyuha or Anjum😳

Happy discussing..😳
BV Dev Team
sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
DEAR JAGYA!
LAW KN GIV U APNI  MANPASAND WIFE BUT NOT A PEACEFUL LIFE!!(UNTIL U SEE THAT ANANDI GETS SETTLED WITH SOME ONE ELSE! ,EVEN THOUGH THE MISTAKE IS OF HER PARENTS IN LAW)
Edited by sreevask - 12 years ago
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Gauri has lost it. She made such a hoo haa about Anandi crying in front of DS and today she is fighting openly with Jagat in front of DS and moaning abt family members. That is very acceptable right? 🤢 CV's have lost it. They know how to turn decent characters into  zombies, first Jagya, now Gauri . I had high hopes for Gauri, but they seem to be hellbent on turning her character -ve.

And the most illogical thing, why is everybody behaving this badly with Ga-ga. They have had time to find some other decent doctor, they could have done so and asked Ga-ga to leave. All these taunts seem useless, neither will Ga-ga change their mind, nor will the family members. And of course, Anandi has to be the only character who has the maturity to handle the situation.
Edited by iloveidiotbox - 12 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: iloveidiotbox

Gauri has lost it. She made such a hoo haa about Anandi crying in front of DS and today she is fighting openly with Jagat in front of DS and moaning abt family members. That is very acceptable right? 🤢 CV's have lost it. They know how to turn decent characters into  zombies, first Jagya, now Gauri . I had high hopes for Gauri, but they seem to be hellbent on turning her character -ve.

is g turning negative confirmed, pls dont say that i dont want that
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
From the way things are going, looks like that is what its going to be. Now if they show Jagya doubting his choice to be with Gauri, I will personally kill him. How is this abt bal vivah?? This story has become a regular saas-bahu saga 😡
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: iloveidiotbox

From the way things are going, looks like that is what its going to be. Now if they show Jagya doubting his choice to be with Gauri, I will personally kill him. How is this abt bal vivah?? This story has become a regular saas-bahu saga 😡

count me in too, i will turn into the biggest jagya hater,ab usne idhar ushar dekha toh mooh tod doonga
, i still have some hopes , maybe cvs wants to confuse us, makes things interesting this way
but end result might be good, mostly its jagya fault , he still has not clear things abt gauri , why cant he tell all that g did not knew anything abt him till few days backAngry
vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

count me in too, i will turn into the biggest jagya hater,ab usne idhar ushar dekha toh mooh tod doonga
, i still have some hopes , maybe cvs wants to confuse us, makes things interesting this way
but end result might be good, mostly its jagya fault , he still has not clear things abt gauri , why cant he tell all that g did not knew anything abt him till few days back😡

jagya kudh ke peir mein kyun khuladi marega...If he tells things in detail to G then G will kill him. he told G he never loved anandi, but in reality did everything and expressed same emotions with her as he did with gauri...If he tells things in detail gauri will understand that this was more than freindship and J took her on a ride.End result: she will kill him leaving him or being with him

jaggu dada is too smart. thats why he married Gauri in hurry, he knows if G's dimag ki batti jali then uska band bajega.😆
😆
vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Today's epi was good... Loved Jaggu dada expressions😍... I loved how Gauri brought her child marriage rejection again😃... Poor thing is really sad that her child marriage got aborted😭...Bas bahut ho gaya, I want dadisa to accept her and make her beendini😛... Even if dadisa can't give her back the happy balika vadhu days she lost, me want her to spend happy beendini days in haveli.😃...Bechari ka bal vivaah cancel karwadiya singh parivaar ne,😭 they should have accepted her and kicked Anandi out.😡..Anandi would have been happy that she could study😃 and gauri would have been happy to be balika vadhu😃...OOph the Singh family members...apne karname ka saja bugat rahe ho...
deep153134 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vasuja

Today's epi was good... Loved Jaggu dada expressions😍... I loved how Gauri brought her child marriage rejection again😃... Poor thing is really sad that her child marriage got aborted😭...Bas bahut ho gaya, I want dadisa to accept her and make her beendini😛... Even if dadisa can't give her back the happy balika vadhu days she lost, me want her to spend happy beendini days in haveli.😃...Bechari ka bal vivaah cancel karwadiya singh parivaar ne,😭 they should have accepted her and kicked Anandi out.😡..Anandi would have been happy that she could study😃 and gauri would have been happy to be balika vadhu😃...OOph the Singh family members...apne karname ka saja bugat rahe ho...

Haan in logon ko tho ab samaj mein aa raha hain ki
Guess Gauri wanted to be Bal Vadhu... .Anandi ko chudaa Liya hota woh kushi kushi pad ke zindagi mein aage badti
Gauri is so dying to want to be a bheendni 
Galti hogaya family se Gauri ko chudaake padne bheej kar
... Gauri ko adrak chai training de ke   Anandi ko padaana tha...D'oh