Posted: 12 years ago
I did read it and my views are on the previous page! (:

ps: Replies awaited soon! πŸ˜³
Kankshita, I did not know you came in a sweet variety too! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Almost platonic

I love becoming entangled in your titles.  That almost that pushes us towards there, that pinnacle which you rightly slap back to the earth with reference to something moderate, platonic BUT thereby illuminating that nothing there are no moderate labels ONLY moderate understandings.  Platonic is as mundane as we wish it to be.

Or it could be a spin upon the sentiment, that they found love, so that it never made it to only friends land.  Never falling short there.  Anyway, let me shut up and just read on. 😳

scathed in its dynamically unsound rays.Wondrous!  colonial pieces of the applianceEven more wondrously done! Just inspired writing. I love your unique phrases.  They are delightful!
I smiled at him again on Mercury,πŸ˜† It isn't that men are from mars and women from venus BUT rather sometimes we wish were that far apart and sometimes like here we wish to find a place that is only for us.😳

His hair constituted latent streaks of hazel, with outdoing tones of dark brown.Beautifully written.

"I should indeed maintain my distance from vampires," I muttered confidently to myself and he heard it, when I'd been forced to ask him where I could find The Vampire Diaries... I heard him giggle, but I did not look back to confirm. Even though I've forgotten how precisely he sounded, in there, his was the only sound my ears had strictly prescribed to me. I loved, JUST LOVED, this paragraph. The manner you bring in humour using the punchline as your opening line! Just masterfully done!  Then that interweaving of cuteness.@bold. Just exceptional writing that I have come to expect of you.

but I still thanked and that was when the heir adjourned his inspection of the store to look at me, and confirm if I was thanking him.Kankshita, this is why I love lingering over your words. It isn't just beautifully written BUT contains beauty. I love how you captured this bizarre moment that happens to most of us.  That moment of awkwardness from having to check things upon an official standard, for we are not attuned to each others ways to know things viscerally yet. Excellently expounded by you! 

If we negotiate and simplify and not allow the institution of denial to seek victory, I had simply liked smiling at him, adored how I had a miniature conversation with him when he was finding me a book and had sweetly apologized when he led me to the wrong one and declared that the one I wanted wasn't there and as a matter of fact, I appreciated my gallantry deed of practicing something which is never my intention, never my purpose ' I smiled.In truth, I had to read this paragraph a few times to grasp its meaning. Although I had a sense of its truth the first time round, I did not wish to assume anything.  I found it to elucidate those initial moments of first meetings with the too cool to care generation, so that personal space which is deemed to be heavily guarded by opposing constituents remains undefended.  For defenses have long since been lowered, begging for invaders to conquer our hearts. 

she smiled at him too. Subtle addition that compares, contrasts and yet also corresponds too.

so that I could pout and follow them back miserably, we'd already come halfway toward the next. beautiful! πŸ˜†

whilst my sentiment for them had gotten almost platonic,I guess from my two attempts to elucidate your title this falls into the first although it could well be the second too. Nicely done!

Cute end too.  Kankshita, as always just a pleasure to read that leaves me in awe of your abilities AND detailed with the cute and acute AND I am not just talking about him and her. 😳 With much love, Sabah
Edited by a little faith - 12 years ago
Wow Kankshita..wonderfully written..
I've never read anything by you before, but now I know that you are an excellent author :D
My dear young lady...
I dearly wished one such heir would be there in my frequent bookshop...alas its not so.
But I would not have smiled most probably...not so much courage in me
Again a unique and entertaining piece...
Kudos KankyπŸ‘πŸ˜Š
awsm os...
loved it..

thnx fr d pm!

love
komal