Balika Vadhu

BV Written Update June 13th 2011

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Guys Iam writing the WU, for today as ilove is busy : ) 

==========

Sumitra is crying in her room and bhairav is trying to pacify her saying that, 

why to cry for that person who has never seen anything past his own selfishness. Bhairav says he never wanted to see the face of that man and now its his bad fortune that he has to take his help. 

Sumitra corrects him that this is no favor that he is doing on this family rather if he even gives his life he can never repay the amount of love and care this family has given him.

She then tells bhairav how Masa used to take care of jagya, staying up all night, taking care of him and giving up her entire life for him. 

And if we compare what jagya did with masa did then he did NOTHING in comparison rather he is the one who is responsible for this plight. 

Sugna passes the room and sees sumitra crying. She explains Sumitra and BHairav that if we start crying what will happen to Anandi. Who will take care of her and support her. 

Sumitra says that nothing will happen to Anandi , even though she is very soft by body she has HUGe amount of patience and inner strength. 

Then the scene shifts towards Anandi , sitting besides Dadisa who is sleeping and Anandi is awake and alert. 

Whilst Jagya and Gauri are sitting on their respective chairs and gauri is shown to be falling asleep.

Jagya is up looking at anandi with one of his weird looks and Anandi is TOTALLy not looking at him. Then gauri falls on his shoulders as she looses her balance due to sleep. He puts her back on the chair and continues looking at Anandi. 

Through the mirron on the headboard of Dadisa's bed she sees Gauri again falling on Jagya's shoulder. Then she remembers how Jagya used to sing for her a lullaby when she used to sleep on his lap and the sweet conversation they had then. 

She then turns away from the mirror and starts looking at Dadisa again. 

======

Its morning and Gauri is shown wearing a bindhi and looking at her reflection in the mirror ( she looks nice) 

Then she comes face to face with Sugna. Who is shown carrying some clothing and she drops one shirt. Gauri hands the shirt to Sugna. 

Sugna looks draggers at gauri and says that let it be here and says that she will tell makhan kaka to come and take it , because she has to wash it again. 

Gauri feels hurt, why is sugna saying such a thing. She asks sugna as to why will you wash it again, is it becuase I have touched it. Sugna who has turned away from her shows expression of immense anger.

Gauri says I am just trying to help and sugna says I do not want your help. And why are you calling me Jiji ( elder sister)

gauri says I am the wife of your younger brother, and Sugna cuts her and syas I have no relation with you and Anandi is my bhabi and will always remain so. 

No matter what you do in this house , you can never take Anandi's place. Because what ever Anandi has done for this family, you can never do that, in this life or in any life. we all love Anandi more than our lives and our life is in Anandi. 

Gauri looks stunned. 

Anandi comes with aarthi and all the family members are taking aarthi. Gauri looks down and feels sad. 

Gehna takes the arthi ki thali from her. Nandu asks Anandi to make samosas from her and gehna says taht she will make them and Nandu says that he wants to eat only what Anandi makes. 

Gauri sees how everyone is dependent on Anandi and she thinks over the words of Sugna .. as to how Anandi is involved in the house. 

Next scene, Jagya, is shown consulting another doctor on phone and saying some more english words LOL 

he writes down some stuff what the other doctor says and hangs up the phone. 

dadisa opens her eyes when Jagya touches her forehead. She looks at jagya and her vision is blurry. She turns her face away from him. 

She closes the eyes. and shyam enters into the room. 

He asks Jagya about how dadisa is jagya is unable to look into the eyes of shayam. 

Jagya wants to say something to shayam and shayam says not here and commands himt o come outside. 

=====

Shayam says that what he wants to say I know. But he says, what you have done with Anandi i have gotten a big blow. 

He says I had doubt when you said that you did not get tickets to come to see Anandi when she was sick. But I thought that may be , being away from the family had made you go astray but , why did you do such a thing , you married some other girl and brought her back home?

And when you were doing such a thing you did not even think abotu Anandi. Her feelings, her emotions, her life , have no importance in your eyes? 

Jagya retorts back that i did a mistake that even if the entire family does not understand me, atleast you will understand me.  You have always treated me as a friend, but you have just like others , have misunderstood me, without listening to the other party  and started to give lecture. 

Shayam replies angrily that you have to listen, becuase you have done such an act. When ever you come in front of us, you have to listen.

He says that, you are my wife;s brother so I am your jija according to that but I have a relationship with Anandi too and thats even more deeper. i have taken her to be my sister. And if anyone does such an act with my sister, I will never forgive them. 

Jagya replies, that I know Anandi is the apple of eye of everyone. And everyone loves her, but I am sorry jijusa that I do not love Anandi. 

Anandi passes by Jagya totally ignores him and goes away from him. Jagay gives a shifty look to Shayam. 

Moral: Why does all the bad effects of childmarriage is faced mostly only by the bride? Who is innocent.

[my point exactly why only the bride. Let the groom suffer tooo!!]

Precap: Anandi asks Jagya about the mail she sent. She says why didn't you reply,  you did not think its important. Jagya says I didn't know what to answer . 

Anandi leaves angrily and sees gauri at the door. Gauri comes to Jagya and puts her hand on the shoulder of Jagya. 

Jagya says 'I am sorry anandi and gauri takes her hands off' 

Jagya turns back and see gauri and gets shocked/worried lol

Edited by Suchi-NivReniac - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

ok nice episode, but why that anadi jag scene🥱😆😆soory mujhe unke flashbacks bhi ab pasand anhin hain😆

i wish i could slap sugna😡😆arre g ne kapda uthake diya , calling her achoot and all
tum kaunsi doodh ki dhooli ho😆when everyone understood and forgived sugna then why not jagya, i  agree the situation is not the same but that was also a result of child marriage and so it is
finally shyam jagya scene😊, was waiting for that,
shyam was excellent 👏, and i am sure he will be the first one to understand jagya but also will scold him for treating anadi so badly. as jagya rightly said he is yet to hear the full story
jagya was ok, felt bad 4 gauri immensely
ahh precap- itne dino baad i liked anadi👏, mujhe gusse wala roop uska bahut pasand hain and khaskar jagya pe
lkast time she was angry when she exposed jagya, hope this attitude maintans and she will be in my liking list for sure😊
but dunno how g will interpret all this🤔, will jagya tell her the truth or cook some more lies🥱
intruderfast thumbnail
Originally posted by: Serial-Addict

Also Jagya apologise's thinking that A is still there when G puts her hand on his shoulder, and sees that its G who is standing next to him not A

oh thanks i missed that , will he tell the truth to gauri , i hope so varna g will interpret it in a wrong way and i am gonna bash j 😡
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I didn't like what Sugna had to say here.

She can call Anandi her bhabi all she likes, but fact remains that Anandi is no longer Jagya's wife, so that's a false statement.  And please, spare us this 'rishta of the heart' bhashans - the only claim either Sugna or her parents have on Anandi or vice versa is via Jagya.  If they don't want to acknowledge Gauri, fine, but Anandi has no business doing Arati there any more, or cooking for Nandu.  Her role in this house now is purely as a guest.

Also, Anandi is not doing herself any favors by moping over that b🤬h DS.  And why is she getting flashbacks of Jagya singing her lullabys - she needs to move past that, and fast!  These flashbacks are just too irritating and annoying.

As per the precap, what exactly does she have to say to Jagya any more, since she's accepted his marriage?  It's becoming a torture watching her still @ this house - she needs to leave immediately!!!  As it is, they've wasted 3 years on her putting up w/ the excrement this family throws out - last thing I want to see is her staying on for more, when this marriage is over and she has no moral business staying on!!!

Go, Anandi!!!  Right out of there!!!
intruderfast thumbnail
vrish  anadi should move out defo, its torture for her, family memebers r still not understanding ,
abhi bhi sabki sewa mein lagu huyi hain😡whats the need
baaki logon ko ab uski sewa karni chaiye😡its really irritating that she still does all sewa, mujhe family members pe itnaa gussa aa raha hain tausa saying chai bana ke laa, bullshit

i know she likes it but other members should make her stop doing all this now
inke paas itna paise hain , they can  support anandi independently
yahhan rahegi toh she will keep remebering old times, old romance and what not,
best solution for her to move out whether gaga lives here or not,
bhairon can definately provide assistance to her
and yes even i disliked sugna , kuch jyaada hi attitude hain madam mein ,
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Vrish_

I didn't like what Sugna had to say here.

She can call Anandi her bhabi all she likes, but fact remains that Anandi is no longer Jagya's wife, so that's a false statement.  And please, spare us this 'rishta of the heart' bhashans - the only claim either Sugna or her parents have on Anandi or vice versa is via Jagya.  If they don't want to acknowledge Gauri, fine, but Anandi has no business doing Arati there any more, or cooking for Nandu.  Her role in this house now is purely as a guest.

Also, Anandi is not doing herself any favors by moping over that b🤬h DS.  And why is she getting flashbacks of Jagya singing her lullabys - she needs to move past that, and fast!  These flashbacks are just too irritating and annoying.

As per the precap, what exactly does she have to say to Jagya any more, since she's accepted his marriage?  It's becoming a torture watching her still @ this house - she needs to leave immediately!!!  As it is, they've wasted 3 years on her putting up w/ the excrement this family throws out - last thing I want to see is her staying on for more, when this marriage is over and she has no moral business staying on!!!

Go, Anandi!!!  Right out of there!!!

👏👏👏 Exactly...why cant Anandi just leave...go away girl...go study ! we dont want to see you in haveli and you are no more the so called "beendni" to hell with "mann ka rishta"...Just go !

Irritating flash backs...just cant stand Jag and Anandi together...

Sugna was such a 🤬 today...hated her...I agree with Anmol...khud kaunsi doodh ki dhuli hai...giving bhashan...Ohh I just hate Sugna and Gehna's attitude towards Gauri... unnecessary stunts...ughhh...no one asked them to accept Gauri...but the truth is Gauri is the rightful daughter in law of the house...no matter what anyone says ! 

Loved Jagya's reply to Shyam..."I know everyone loves Anandi, but I DONT love her" ...God why cant the haveli people get it...he doesnt love her...then whats the point in continuing the relationship...just move on !

Gauri was looking stunning ! love her attitude...please girl bajao everybody's band in that haveli...😆 its gonna be fun ! I am with Ga-Ga all the way ! 
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

vrish  anadi should move out defo, its torture for her, family memebers r still not understanding ,
abhi bhi sabki sewa mein lagu huyi hain😡whats the need
baaki logon ko ab uski sewa karni chaiye😡its really irritating that she still does all sewa, mujhe family members pe itnaa gussa aa raha hain tausa saying chai bana ke laa, bullshit

i know she likes it but other members should make her stop doing all this now
inke paas itna paise hain , they can  support anandi independently
yahhan rahegi toh she will keep remebering old times, old romance and what not,
best solution for her to move out whether gaga lives here or not,
bhairon can definately provide assistance to her
and yes even i disliked sugna , kuch jyaada hi attitude hain madam mein ,

Exactly Anmol...Faltu ke drame...Anandi the mahaan atma...doing sevaa even though she is hurt and all...ohh gimme a break...which girl would want to stay under one roof knowing her ex husband has brought his new wife...she should have left immediately...I dont want misunderstandings between Ga-Ga becoz of devi Anandi...I want her to get out of that place...no kabab mein haddi please ! and I am sure even Jag-Gauri would not want to stay there...they are just there to take care of DS...As per the article DS stops them from leaving...why ! ...why cant people just leave them alone !
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: divmath

Exactly Anmol...Faltu ke drame...Anandi the mahaan atma...doing sevaa even though she is hurt and all...ohh gimme a break...which girl would want to stay under one roof knowing her ex husband has brought his new wife...she should have left immediately...I dont want misunderstandings between Ga-Ga becoz of devi Anandi...I want her to get out of that place...no kabab mein haddi please ! and I am sure even Jag-Gauri would not want to stay there...they are just there to take care of DS...As per the article DS stops them from leaving...why ! ...why cant people just leave them alone !

I agree - Anandi is showing an appalling lack of self respect by not only staying there, but also engaging in rituals that only a bahu of the house is supposed to do.  If they don't want Gauri to do it, give it to Sumitra or Gehna!  But Anandi doing it is an abomination!

Are they trying to make the serial unwatchable once again, after peaking for a few days?
Shineon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: divmath

...but the truth is Gauri is the rightful daughter in law of the house...no matter what anyone says ! 

Gauri is Jagat's wife but she is not the daughter in law of that house yet. When one  gets married without consulting with the other persons family you do not get the right to be called the in-law of the family. Gauri gained one relationship alone and that is Jagats wife, she did not gain the right to be called Bhairav or Sumitra's DIL or that family's bahu. She will get that right only when the family gives it to her and accept her as their DIL. Right now if any one has right to be there it is Anandi alone not Gauri. Gauri should leave the haveli and go away with her husband.

I dont want Anand there for her own sake, she needs to ge out of there not becos she dont have a right to be in that house but bcos she need to build her own life.
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
If Jagya and Gauri had a iota of self respect they would leave. 
All that crap about oh we love each other and no one understands us then go man, if you cannot respect your family, then why do you need their money to support you. 

Selfish loser Jagya.. 

Now, he wants the money cause he cannot live without a continuous supply of money. 

==== 
Good going today , that Gauri realized her place in the house. I am glad that the people in the house are giving the same respect and place to Anandi and their treatment towards her has not changed.  

I am glad Gauri saw this and she is seeing that there is more to the story than the D. Lier has narrated to her. 

She has banged herself big this time. The most stupidest decision of her life was to go into that same family that has hurt her  in the first place. 

Even though I want Anandi to leave, I am kind of glad she is NOT leaving. 

Its very easy for men to just be like hey i don't love you any more , after being with the same woman for years!! together and then ask her to leave hte house without having to pay any repercussion. 

I am glad that this time Jagya is treated as a guest cause when he broke ties with his family , how can he expect them to accept him back with his arms all forward.

=====

But I know once the dadisa will get better, Gauri will get her importance that she is craving, and will agree to live in the house with Dr, Lier ( who ofcourse will rejoice cause now he iwll have good income coming in) 

Hate it. 

I mean have some self respect you educated fools. Go make your own living and let the girl live in peace. 
losers.