Thendral Monday 13th of June 2011- Charu is back?!

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thank u Theiva for u lovely update! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  Im so so so sorrry for ur never ending psycho curse! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Our psycho radars were strong I think because we were just talkin about this psycho and wondering where is she and here she comes in all her mental glory! With the interview and such, I feel we called psycho to come back ๐Ÿ˜•

And right away she asks her joker question: Did TA ask about her aam๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Since the brief Psycho goin to UK news break to Thuls on the night psycho left, TA didn't mention a single word or have a single thought about psycho! Thank god, she is still in UK ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Oh I should get back to the actual story of the day... Ta and Padma ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† another loosu case who is too stubborn but man, TA was too funny today... from hiding Padma in the bed and taking a newspaper to pretend reading was ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Anywho to commemorate Psycho's return, I have a Pei video to dedicate to u all:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAVVYaljGGI[/YOUTUBE]
Thanks for the Wonderful Update & Lovely comments Theiva Akka!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ...๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃTheiva Akka after watching last part i am like wow psycho purposely present marked herself on your update, that too with her mini romance partner GW๐Ÿ˜ฒ...did you ever expect this?๐Ÿ˜ฒ as you always say you are again blessed with their romance

TA's brain works super for these kind of stuffs๐Ÿ˜ฒ, when he said he is a bank employee i am all ๐Ÿ˜•...i think TA is having hard time forgetting his bank job...but its so nice seeing him helping MM's family with out expecting anything๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

Who asked Lav/Nithesh's love dialogs?๐Ÿ˜ก.

Awww few days separated love birds rejoined through a phone call๐Ÿคข...Unknowingly both are wearing Purple dresses, how cute๐Ÿคข. Nalla velai she didn't call all these days and spared us๐Ÿ˜ก. Why evlo sogam to GW?๐Ÿ˜ฒ...Psycho started her "avar ivar ennanga" nonsense...omg all these days it was nice  with out her  "avar ivar ennanga" chorus๐Ÿ˜•...Did her avar asked about her aam...psycho darling your athai didnt step into that house or talked to him and TA didn't even talk or ask about you๐Ÿคข

This psycho arranged a stalker and asking if there are any problems going on๐Ÿ˜•...wont that stalker live telecast her everything or is he went on vacation with out telling her๐Ÿ˜ฒ...Grr this psycho is going to send GW to that house again?๐Ÿ˜ก...oh pls no...maybe they might send as Padma is also going there๐Ÿ˜ฒ and maybe her stalker told about this to psycho...

If at all GW goes to TA's house, both GW dance is going to take place at TA's house...his house foundation should be very firm if GW ends up there๐Ÿ˜• if not instant destruction..its safe to ask if they got any insurance for humans destructing houses๐Ÿคข... But according to promo i think its GW who is going to knock TA's house door and TA is trying to hide Padma thinking its police.

Ranuuu Good-luck for tomorrow as main picture of GW/Psycho's romance will be shown tomorrow i think๐Ÿ˜•. Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago

Thanks Theiva for the lovely update and nice side comments! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

Psycho came back thinking we miss her in the IF thro' the interview that was posted ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. oh please! Psycho again started to plan useless stuff ๐Ÿคข. Padma is gg to stay in TA house and this GW is gg to stay their too๐Ÿ˜ฒ?? Our ears are gg to bleed if 2 GW's are in the same house๐Ÿ˜ˆ. Sigh! Remba Kodumai. Kumaran please save us.

TA as usual for awesome with his kind heart nature. The way how he ignored the Narcotics Dept people was so cool๐Ÿ˜‰. Padma, still the arrogance has not lessen yet. But will eventutally become less after this Ganja issue is sorted out. Grrr...๐Ÿ˜กMohan๐Ÿ˜ก... After doing all these idiotic stuff, intha kobathuku mattum korachal illai! Let him walk away and kambi ennufy. TA, don't even try to find this Mohan and save him. He needs to go thro' the punishment for his past deeds.

Lav, you really deserve this eventhough I felt that Nithesh mom spoke too much today๐Ÿ˜•. But yet, don't feel bad at all for Lav๐Ÿ˜›.

Whoever updating tomorrow, is going to have a nice treat of Charu dialogs!๐Ÿฅฑ

Thank you for the superfast and wonderful update Theiva akka! ๐Ÿค—

OMG, TA was awesome! He is such a great hero, even knowing about Padma he is stilling helping her.๐Ÿ‘ I have a feeling she may change, because her expressions did seem so. For some reason, I found that hospital scene quite funny ๐Ÿ˜†especially when Tamizh was sitting there like he knew nothing, while those police were waiting.๐Ÿ˜† Where the hell did Mohan disappear? ๐Ÿ˜• I think he may be caught somehow but the police don't know how he looks, right?

Aiyo aiyo aiyo, enna kodumai!!! ๐ŸคขThe totally unwanted person ' Pyscho ' is back. Enni serial velangana mathiri thaan.๐Ÿคข Grrr, I was so irritated to see Lavanya's scene popping up in the middle of a thrilling scene and stupid romance showed up.๐Ÿ˜ก Then next comes up GW and Pyscho. Kumaran loves to keep us annoyed. Anyhow, I loved when Nitheesh's mum scolded her darling DIL badly.๐Ÿ‘Lavanya was talking gibberish as if she is rich, felt sorry for that innocent lady. Avaa ku romba thaan themir muthi pochu. ๐Ÿ˜ก

Pyscho was absolutely chatting rubbish๐Ÿ˜ก and aiyo ' how can she ask if Tamizh enquired about her?๐Ÿคข Aamam Charu, Tamizh ku vere vele illa paaru, he has Thulasi, no need to think about you ,even for a second. ๐Ÿ˜กGrrr, hated when GW showed her bloody teeth in happiness when she heard her uyir's voice over the phone.๐Ÿ˜ก I really did not expect Charu would be shown that too in the middle of a big problem.๐Ÿ˜ก Aiyoo nooo, I don't want GW living with Tamizh and Thulasi even Patti is way much better!๐Ÿ˜› Looks like there may be some dragging this week as there's also Anand's scene.๐Ÿ˜• Hmm, looks like Kumaran started his game again. ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Ranuja Akka: ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Your video was super duper and your song selection was great! I can't stop laughing at your video and both the scenes and songs matches very well! ๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by Janani20 - 12 years ago

Thank you THeiva for the wonderful update...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

WOWOW...Ur sentiments for GW/Charu romance still continues and again blessed with their reenrty.๐Ÿ˜†. pity u dear really...๐Ÿ˜•

TA...Where did u hide Padma...Is that a mortuary ๐Ÿ˜‰...If so, that the best place for her so that she can give some rest to her Gutter mouth. The was she was hiding under the blanket all over covered was a real treat , that too besides patients was a real fun to watch.๐Ÿ˜†
MM's mom worrying about MM...Padma worrying about Mohan...this lady even now bothers about him after the worst of things this idiot has created. ๐Ÿ˜ก

The way TA was sitting all coldly and making Thulz sit beside him before the policemen was a real treat for the viewers to see the old TA back. Shades of Old TA seen again...๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ

And of all...our last week TA's sentimental pink shirt again worked out...that shirt has got some psychic vibrations with the Psych and our whole thread discussions about his pink shirt was worth it...and definetely that was a warning sign for Psycho's reentry...so we need to be always beware of psych if TA wears that shirt...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Lavanya...wow...slowly moving things to your house...what an idea.๐Ÿคข..now what u spoke to the servant u got it back...i never had any sorry feel for this sick selfish creature๐Ÿ˜ก...what goes out comes back in...same happened with Lavanya too...she deserved it...๐Ÿ‘

And when i thought if the phone was from Charu...yes it was and wow.๐Ÿคข..their phone romance started and dirty plans to mark their begining soon by GW reentry to T and T house..."I thought Charu would sing...Nee ingu sugame...naan angu sugama..."
what a chemistry they have...like tanu said matching matching dress...๐Ÿคข...yaay tanu will start her essays now...๐Ÿ˜†

Now that Padma is in TA house and imagine GW also in the same house...veedu thaanguma...no no...first...viewers thaanguvoma itha...nenachale summa utharuthula...pls dont even torture us like that...๐Ÿ˜•

lets see what their love dialogues are going to be tmrw...

And Ranu...rofl..i never thought the VM would be gifted so soon as we thought of her rentry atleast a month later...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...what a timing...๐Ÿ˜†
Ranu, Wow the video was so good and the song suited it so well.
Thanks theiva for the detailed update.๐Ÿ‘ Awe-striking!!!!TA is a great soul. Even though padma treats Ta gruffly, he is not reluctant to lend a helping hand to padma.Ta cares too much for everyone which will cause him to be in hot soup. This might be caused by Dharman who is playing a double game.๐Ÿ˜ก Pathetic Tamil! Padma is safe and sound at TA's house.

Hope padma will turn over a new leaf and realize all her mistakes in the upcoming episodes. โ“Padmavai Namba mudhiyathu madam same side goal potura case.๐Ÿ˜ก  Lav got a super tongue-lashing from her MIL.  Insane Charu has ensued to brain wash her 'Great Sothai' in order to persuade her to go to her filial son's house. Mrs. Gutter is gonna stay at TA house and do something fishy. TA may find out her plans from her eccentric disposition. That would be awesome to watch.๐Ÿ˜›

The two gutters staying in the same house is a pain in the neck. ๐Ÿ˜กHowever, if the ladies get arrested by the Narcotics Department, it would be a great treat for the Thendral Fans. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I reckon that the two gutters will be spewing expletives at each other. It would just perforate our ear drums.๐Ÿ˜ก Kathulam Valikum๐Ÿ˜ก'sigh'Enna saivathu'So sad! Oh no'I am thinking too much.๐Ÿ˜ณ However, will this happen?๐Ÿค”
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
Thanks Ranu for the good video. Charu is totally freaky.๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Originally posted by shubba

And of all...our last week TA's sentimental pink shirt again worked out...that shirt has got some psychic vibrations with the Psych and our whole thread discussions about his pink shirt was worth it...and definetely that was a warning sign for Psycho's reentry...so we need to be always beware of psych if TA wears that shirt...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Sigh... akka, the director wanted us to be aware just in case our psycho radar was weak... But sollivacha maari, the pink lured psycho

But I think we should be really really happy that she is still on a different continent ๐Ÿ˜† It would be too much shock if she was back in Chennai already

Btw, I am very sorry if the Pei vid scares anyone so be warned it may lead to scary dreams ๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by Ranuja - 12 years ago