Arjun Bijlani & Rati Pandey - InterviewREQ :)

Posted: 12 years ago

Hello there :)

This is my very first thread on this forum. Its a HUGE request from you guys to please please please give us a joint interview of Arjun Bijlani & Rati Pandey from Miley Jab hum Tum. Yes the show got over a long time back, but we fans are still crazy about these two actors. They are both busy with their own lives & careers, im sure one day from their busy schedule can be taken for s fans. We've been so desperate since the past 6 months to see one glimpse of Arjun & Rati together.

Call it fanatical behaviour or insanity, but we honestly and truly and genuinely miss watching this couple together. They might or might not come together in a show again, we don't know the future, but a joint interview is totally possible. Please do this for us IF, we will be more than grateful if we get at least one joint interview. They are both lovely people and moreover always giving and kind to their fans and im sure they won't have a probem giving an interview together for their fans 😳

All those fans out there, please do support this thread and press the "like". We need ArTi back as soon as possible 😍 Its been 6 months since we last saw them :(

Come all and join this thread :) <3

Love
Yamini
Edited by .Yamini. - 12 years ago
Im in!
Thankyou for making this post, Yamz di.

Please IF, please get us an interview of Arjun nd Rati.
We all are dieing to see them together again <3
You're welcome Hoor, hope our request is fulfilled soon :) *fingers crossed*
Well I must admit I haven't followed Rati and Arjun a lot but I am a fan of Rati and as far as Arjun's concerned he is a nice guy :) They were nice in MJHT so would love to see an interview! I hope Wassup hears us all out for this interview and other interview requests as well. Edited by -Sary- - 12 years ago
res.. will be back to edit yaar
 if we got interview that will be really nice yaar 

edit: 
  Yamini , the post was needed it yaar, really i have not seen any there a interviews for so long yaar. they were so good yaar ..they did awesome job in  MJHT yaar , i wish to see them together soon yaar. i miss them yaar. please wassup gave us interview yaar, that will be piece of cake yaar and it will make our day yaar. so many of us want see them yaar , please IF do it yaar. u don't know that u will many people happy yaar 
please do it yaar .. this is request ... please accept it yaar 

Thanks yamini for making the post yaar .. 

Edited by taman07 - 12 years ago
@Sahar, thanks sweetheart 🤗 thanks a lot for supporting, truly means a lot to ArTi fans :) Yes i've seen your comments for Rati, isn't she just amazing. We haven't seen them together in 6 months :(
Originally posted by .Yamini.

@Sahar, thanks sweetheart 🤗 thanks a lot for supporting, truly means a lot to ArTi fans :) Yes i've seen your comments for Rati, isn't she just amazing. We haven't seen them together in 6 months :(

No problem 😳 She is amazing; I love her attitude towards life and her work. I can assure you I know what you all must be going through! It's hard and all I can say is let's hope Wassup can make it happen.
Edited by -Sary- - 12 years ago
@Sahar, yeah indeed she's got a great and positive attitude. And she's really smart as well. She is an independant woman, really practical and talented. Yes, her work is applaud-worthy. I hope what you said comes true, couldn't be happier. 🤗
Awww.. this is such a big coincidence but guess what Yams? Just TWO hours back I was talking with a friend of mine about how awesome ArTi were together from whatever little we saw of them and how much we loved Rati's look post her come back. She was adorable.. and ARJUN. Kya kahein.. his sweet comments on Shilpa were enough to make me fangirly 🤣 But, let's get this right.. this is about ArTi mania all the way baby! 🥳 So, absolutely, the fans deserve an ArTi interview without a DOUBT. I hope your listening WASSUP. Give the ArTi fans an ArTi interview!!! It would be highly appreciated with a lot of love :) And it IS possible.

I hope the interview is given ASAP. Cuz like mentioned above, it's possible and ArTi fans deserve it :)

Good luck guys!
🤗🤗
Thank you so much for making this Yamz di!! 🤗
Tell all other MayUrians in MJHT Forum too
Please I-F Give us  a Joint Interview Of Arjun Bijlani + Rati Pandey 
we are asking for it since soo long
Don't you think we deserve it by now?
Edited by ArTizAngel - 12 years ago