JAAN DISCUSSION/APPRECIATION THREAD## - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
i personally had i broken heart over this JaAn break up...just look at these piture..."true love"you would think...Jagya had to be a dush bag!
Right now am so over it!
Really looking forward to Anandi's new life/love.

But this Pictures just screams  more of what i have been trying to say...just look the picture and tell me if Jagya's love for Gauri will not be in trouble with another girl coming in?...only time will tell if GaGa's love is real!
Eventhough I dont like Jagiya right now and dont want Anandi to forgive Jagya, I have to admit these pictures does look tooo kewlll. I have not seen their romancing scenes, but looking at these pix feel like I want to see these scenes. They look really good together. buttt still dont think he deserves Anandi and dont think she should forgive him.
@ rach1 suchi n khushi
i also feel very sad when i found dese pics on net
actually i have not been watching d grown up jaans from d beginning i watched bv after d childhood track when dere was a big fight b/w jaan n sumitra slapped jagya
but i have opened dis thread in d memory of d chemistry of jaan due to d story of d show dey r not together as dis show is a msg giving show!!!
but watever it is m just happy to see d pics n d old videos!!
even though i also never want anandi to loose her self respect n go back to jagat!!!
i never want jaan to be together again unless dere z some extraordinary situation but coz of dere gr8 chemistry i opened dis thread!!
guys i have updated d title of d page coz it seems most of u dont want to be called as JAAN fan now coz of deir separation!!!😆

😆
ok neha and priya just wanna say awesome work girls👏
Originally posted by intruderfast

ok neha and priya just wanna say awesome work girls👏

thanx😊
Originally posted by vivacious_priya

thanx😊

Thnaks 😳