BV 14th June - Written Update

Posted: 12 years ago

Anandi comes into the room and asks DS to open her eyes and that she has had enough sleep.  She says she has bought tomato soup for her DS and then goes to feed her.  She states she knows what her DS wants as DS is not having her soup.  DS wants adrak wali chai but Anandi will not bring it for her. Anandi states that if DS has the tomato soup like a good DS then she will make pokaras and tea for her, but she must promise that she not tell anyone, because she will get told off and DS will then be upset if she gets told off.  She states that she knows that DS wants her to stay with her all the time and talk to her, but she also says that if she does that then DS will have a go at her telling her to go to the kitchen and do some work instead of sitting there and chatting.  Anandi tells DS that she has started to spoil her beendhni's, she states that she likes it when DS scolds her so she should get better.

Gauri is outside hanging the clothes and notices Nandu hiding something in the plant pot.  He states that he hiding his 'gulap' as he wants to buy what Gauri and Jagiya have around his neck, he wants to grow up and become a doctor just like them.  Gauri states that she will keep his secret but in return he has to be friends with her, they go to shake hands and gehna comes in. She holds on to Nandu and tries to take him from there.  Gauri tries to explain but Gehna just walks away from her.  This clearly upsets Gauri

Jagiya is looking at DS and telling Gauri that there is a lot of difference in DS now, they can give her medication to her normally.  Gauri states she is getting better but they should carry on with the IV. They have a small argument that if he already knows what he wants to do then why is he discussing with her.  She has no value in the house and he is the same.  DS is his DS so he should do what he wants there is no point in asking her opinion and giving her value when he wont listen to her.  Jagiya asks Gauri to relax,  Gauri counteracts that what is she supposed to do,  she has kept quiet all this time and listened to everything, but people insult her, they say nothing in the house to her but that in itself that says a lot.  What is a crime to marry you, she loves Jagiya so what wrong did she do.  Jagiya takes her to one side and gives her some water to drink and holds her hand.  Gauri asks why is everyone doing this, she is not a statue she too has feelings, she is not here to break the house she has come here to be part of it.  She thought people will understand and look at them, but no one is listening to them they have closed their eyes and hearts.  Jagiya asks that some time is needed, they need to hold on until DSget better.  Gauri states that she is not saying they should leave but its getting hard to accept everyone's attitude.  Servant comes to state that food is ready,  Gauri does not want to eat but Jagiya makes her eat something.

They both come down to have something to eat, the family look on and carry on with their business.  Bhairon leaves his food and leaves the table Basanth and Shayam also leave the table as well.  Sugna and Gehna takes the place and sumitra tells makhan that he should make sure the guests eat well.  Gauri gets up to leave but Jagiya stops her.  Jagiya talks to Makhan that he is a part of this house he knows how to treat guests, then why are they being insulted.  Sumitra replies that people get the respect that they deserve and they should take care of their own respect.  Anandi goes to serve  Jagiya and Sumitra is shocked, Anandi carrries on serving them the food and everyone looks on at the situation, she finishes serving them their food and leaves from the dining area along with genha and sumitra.  Jagiya looks on Gauri and comforts her.

When Jagiya and Gauri are finished eating they are heading upstairs when Nandu comes and asks Jagiya to play with him. Jagiya says he is not able to play as DS is ill and he needs to be with her to take care of her.  He tells nandu to play on his own and he will come to play with him when DS is feeling much better.  Gauri says if bhaisa cant play she can play with him.  Nandu asks who she is and why she is here, is she a friend of his brother.  Gauri replies saying that she is his bhabi (sumitra, gehna are looking on)  Nandu looks confused and says he will be right back, he brings Anandi to gauri and states that this is his bhabhi the wife of his brother, so how can she be her bhabhisa then.  Gauri looks on at Anandi feeing quite upset about the situation

Voice Over: Those who break the maryada of their family, face insult at every step, which is the result of their own decisions

Pre-cap:  Anandi is asking about the mail that she sent him had he not receieved, Jagiya states that he did, Anandi asks how come he didn't reply or didn't he think it important? Jagiya states he didn't know how to reply.  Anandi leaves from there and she meets Gauri at the door.  Gauri comes in and holds Jagiya shoulder, he thinking its Anandi apologises, then looking up notices that its Gauri and not Anandi.  Both look on at each other.

Edited by Illyria - 12 years ago

thanks , phew i am surprised at jagya these days , he is actually being patient, good u need it beta aage jaake bahut hungama hona hain yeh toh bas shuruwaat hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

well intersting gaga scene it looks, bilkul mere laayakπŸ˜‰will comment afterwards😊
Thanks for the update.

Really nice epi... I did not feel anandi's behaviour mahan at all today... her expressions were bang on when she served and jagya's discomfort and gauri's clueless expression were good fun to watch..

So the look Gauri gave anandi at the end is "I hate u Anandi" types...when will the sleeping beauty gauri wake up
Gauri is so in the dark. She has absolutely no clue what to do here and or how to make others understand that they fell in LOVE πŸ˜² !!

A question to all those who yesterday kept saying how dare Anandi still stay on, she has no business here as she is not even a legally wedded wife.  - What if they had had kids ??  What then ? They wud be illegal too, so shud she take them too back to her parents coz she bore them not him ? You don't need a marriage cert to make babies - but while it is easy to say shoo her out of the place - what logic wud these same people use for the kids ???

Gauri needed to have taken just a wee bit more time to fall for Jagya's drowning in the rain act. She manaoed her folks, she shud have insisted on this trip to Jaitser just as forcefully before signing on the license. After all, if someone had lied to you so convincingly for 5 years, he may have lied about other things too that he doesn't see the need to tell you coz you haven't stumbled upon them yet !! 

I was actually feeling quite sorry for her today. I think maybe Anandi will be the first one to take pity on her roni surat 😭 and try to go a little easy on her. After all Anandi knows first hand how romantic Jagya can be if he chooses to - remember the terrace bed scene ??πŸ˜‰

She will have to face snubs from all here everytime she offers to be friends coz she is so ignorant about this place...  She shud seriously ask Jagya in front of the family what is it that I don't know ? Why is everyone treating me like a culprit ? I just married you legally - is that a crime ? And then let others answer that question. She'll get her answers. 

Amazed at Jagya's belligerence at the dining table. He had no guts to look anyone in the eye but to save face in front of Gauri - he had the arrogance to demand better treatment as a guest πŸ‘πŸ‘ ! Shabaash !! He truly is completely amoral. He really cudn't care less about right and wrong anymore as long as it is what he wants. Selfish and cruel and heartless and all those adjectives are for those who feel these emotions - he is just an opportunist and totally devoid of all things that make people human !!. 

Nandu scene was too good

the family itself in shock...Kudh ko sambalenge then bachon ko...They have not steadied themself yet...So they are not lying or telling anything to nandu now.

Gauri being a doctor who would have learned a little about psychology too, but after wearing Jagdish brand sindoor lost her brains and don't know what to say when...Even truth has to be said in a proper way to kids... now nandu has asker question. what will she answer. My prediction:

She will hold Nandu's hand tightly, take out the legal marriage certificate from her handbag and say," see I have the legal document. Anandi does not have. So I am your bro's wife. now call me Babhi."πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Poor nandu will be like mein kiske paas phas gaya. He will run to his mom and say, "muche us doc se dar lagta hein." the scene will end with gehna giving a killer look to GauriπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Seriously did the girl think she will marry a married man and will be welcomed with flowers at every step???? I mean how is it any confusing to her? Supposedly she is far to gawar to know ke Respect is earned!  and PLEASE explain it to me ke what the hell she was expecting? bal vivah ho ya koi bhi vivah...pyaar ho ya na ho...it doesn't change the fact that Anandi has lived with his family since she was 10! Of course she shares a deep relationship with all! And G wants all of it overnight???

wow i dont want to get serious now, log chad jaate hain mujh parπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

to cut a long story short ,felt really bad 4 gauri, she has no wrong intentions as of now
jagya was good in her treatment towards gauri, baaki logon ke liye he is giving it tit for tat 
btw nanadu gauri scene was cute ,
singh family ufff,ab kuch jyaada ho raha gr8 gaga have no hopes, they r just waiting that dadisa will get well and then go
but from then on the fun will startπŸ˜‰

and yeah gaga scene rocked , i just loved that epsiode due to that awesome gaga scene
Originally posted by hooked

Gauri is so in the dark. She has absolutely no clue what to do here and or how to make others understand that they fell in LOVE πŸ˜² !!

A question to all those who yesterday kept saying how dare Anandi still stay on, she has no business here as she is not even a legally wedded wife.  - What if they had had kids ??  What then ? They wud be illegal too, so shud she take them too back to her parents coz she bore them not him ? You don't need a marriage cert to make babies - but while it is easy to say shoo her out of the place - what logic wud these same people use for the kids ???

Gauri needed to have taken just a wee bit more time to fall for Jagya's drowning in the rain act. She manaoed her folks, she shud have insisted on this trip to Jaitser just as forcefully before signing on the license. After all, if someone had lied to you so convincingly for 5 years, he may have lied about other things too that he doesn't see the need to tell you coz you haven't stumbled upon them yet !! 

I was actually feeling quite sorry for her today. I think maybe Anandi will be the first one to take pity on her roni surat 😭 and try to go a little easy on her. After all Anandi knows first hand how romantic Jagya can be if he chooses to - remember the terrace bed scene ??πŸ˜‰

She will have to face snubs from all here everytime she offers to be friends coz she is so ignorant about this place...  She shud seriously ask Jagya in front of the family what is it that I don't know ? Why is everyone treating me like a culprit ? I just married you legally - is that a crime ? And then let others answer that question. She'll get her answers. 

Amazed at Jagya's belligerence at the dining table. He had no guts to look anyone in the eye but to save face in front of Gauri - he had the arrogance to demand better treatment as a guest πŸ‘πŸ‘ ! Shabaash !! He truly is completely amoral. He really cudn't care less about right and wrong anymore as long as it is what he wants. Selfish and cruel and heartless and all those adjectives are for those who feel these emotions - he is just an opportunist and totally devoid of all things that make people human !!. 

@ RED - Exactly I want people to answer the same question! I don't understand some people here...please tell me...all those marriages that are not based on love they all have the legal right to go and get married? So what if its bal vivah...shaadi to hui na Indian tarike se? (please don't think i am all for bal vivah...shoot i can't even stand 24 yrs getting married!) But the point is kya hamare dada-dadi ki shaadi court mei hui thi? ARE all of our grandparents illigal therefore our parents being illegal sons/daughters? ughh

@ BLUE -  exactly that should have been something an educated person does but for G this gujju kahavat fits well - "bhani pan gani nahi" Just book knowledge doesnt make anyone smart...and she proves it well!

@ PINK - Exactly my words...

Thanks for sharing your views...😊 At least I had to write less  πŸ˜†

I think jag has some problem
whenever he puts sindoor on any girl's forehead... C starts crying... N goes to a dream land?
1st anandi
now gauri
kuch dikhta hi nehin
thank god my anandi doesn't put sindoor anymore
lolz
Originally posted by khusi_*

I think jag has some problem
whenever he puts sindoor on any girl's forehead... C starts crying... N goes to a dream land?
1st anandi
now gauri
kuch dikhta hi nehin
thank god my anandi doesn't put sindoor anymore
lolz
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†kyaa observation hain khusi, jag kaa asar but still g is different, jagya ko mehnat toh karwa rahi hainπŸ˜†