Tues.Jun 14th Thendral Update: Neeya Naana

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Ranu for the Wonderful Update plus Comments!!😃...You have got a good episode! Ranu...your video on GW/Psycho romance was hilarious🤣🤣...song and scene sync was best...you gave a new dimension to their great relationship😃.

What a plan...these 2 losers will never back-step from this dhosham plan i think😲...TA fell on drainage aam and they need to save him from that aam...what a dialog😕...end la these two are going to fall into underground and none will help, especially for GW😡...nalla vela our psycho didnt tell any invention🤢...how i wish our psycho wear these pyjamas as a casual dress after coming back to Chennai🤢...Woohoo i am happy that GW is not camping at TA's house permanently but twice a day visit means whole day isnt it?😲.

GW's dialogs to Lav about MILs...i am like 😲🤢😡🥱😕...thanaku thaane scolding thinking she is some great MIL nu🤣🤣 did this lady ever thought about herself😲...ok our selfish queen is going to do no food strike...before that i wish someone check her room for hidden food items so i can believe her strike🤢.

What a Gutters meeting...are there any express auto/bus/car in Chennai...Psycho sonna she will run to anywhere in few minutes...both gutter women and TA inbetween...controlling both became a hard job to him😕...Wow GW's plan failed on her first visit, i wish same happens in her 2nd visit on that same day too🤢.

Wow according to TA what ever his mother did so far is called drogam...i cant imagine his reaction after he get to know about the real drogam that his mother did/doing😕.

They might show psycho putting some pei dance in her hotel room after she talk to GW next time😕.
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago

Thx Ranu for the nice update! 😊
The SMM video was super duper. Got goose bumps seeing that! Perfect Couple with so much understanding, love and same thoughts!😉 Great job on the video.

Such a disgusting talks between the Psycho and GW😡! UnThiruthables. Loved the Ghost face of GW after seeing Sudha coming out of her room😊.

GW giving advice the urupadatha Lav😡🤢. Nalla Urupadum🤢. That lady does not really want her daughter to live happily and adjust to the family, rather just making sure her daughter destroys her own life. Very good! Keep up the work GW! Soon your daughter will land up in your home😉.

Padma and TA scenes were really good😛. Padma could not give up her ego yet still wanted TA help. Sadhana acting was so good👏👏. Her face expresssions when GW came and asked her to go out and finally her laugh when GW got nosecut was so good. Totally enjoyed Padma scenes after a long time👏.

WoW TA! Totally amazing and absolutely star of the day⭐️⭐️. Finally he pulled the trigger on the spot at his mom on the drogram she did to him👏👏. How many days we were expecting that TA will tell GW to get out of his house. Finally it happenned today😉. Still more to come GW from your son😉.

Very good episode. Throughly enjoyed it eventhough Psycho came but eventually ended up in a nosecut!😆
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
Thank you Ranuja akka, for the superfast, colorful and amazing update! 🤗

Pyscho and GW: 😡
Lavanya: 🤢
Sudha: 😆
Padma: 🤣
Tamizh: 😳

What a great episode it was! 😍

Edited by Janani20 - 12 years ago
Thanks for the update ranuja.Smm VIDEO WAS SUPERB!!👏👏 This gutter is a devil. She is telling her daughter to not respect her MIL. This is very depressing to hear. Furthermore, she told that all the MILs are being kind to their DILs. However, is she like that? It was totally a great joke. She is such a pain in the neck but she is talking about others. This lady is making us all guffaw.😆

She must know that her house itself has so many ottais and she is advising others.LOL!😆 This lav! She is another problem on the other hand. She is always complaining and admonishing her MIL. It is appalling to hear that as she is always complaining and complaining and complaining. Sigh'When will this stop?❓ Dir. We are totally tired of this.🥱 Coming to Charu, the foreign hotel chamber maid serving a cup of coffee was supposedly to show that she is in UK, is it? I reckon that the Director has read our comments. Sudha said a awesome dialogue!!😃

Coming to TA and Padma, the Old Ta is back!👏 The lollu comments were funny. Padma is still so obstinate to listen to Ta. Aiyo'iva...loda... veerapu' eppa' koraium? I hope she turns over a new leaf. She might understand Thuls and TA. This two gutter'aiyo.😡

Ta was the star of the show. ⭐️Ta, this was what we expected. Throgi'Unai'Than..veliye'anupanum Awesome dialogue TA.. Sabash..sariana..potti. Padma is Gutter 1 and GW is Gutter 2.Two gutters were screaming and it was fun to see that GW was being reprimanded by her son. It was good to see Gutter 1 laugh at Gutter 2.Ithai than naan ethirparthukitu iruthen.🤣

Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
Thanks for the wonderful update with ur hilarious video Ranuja ..😊

BTW , what is SMM ? Sothai marries Marumagal ? Yaravadhu sollungappa ...😛

It was good to see Lav polambifying .. and what an advice by mom .. 😡 Just like Sudha , we shud also  .. GW can't see any of her DIL as humans and she expects Lav to get Raja mariyadhai ? 😡

This Padma.. she can't change her attitude towards even someone who is helping her after all she did to them ? 😡 It was nice to see TA when he asked Padma to leave is she doesn't trust him ..👏

And finally , wow .. when TA accused his mom as she is also equally cheated him ..⭐️ wow.. enjoyed the way GW's face went .. She will give opparis to Psycho ..and they might try to inform the Police abt Padma ..but hopefully Shyamala shud know the news and save MM and family ,,😕
Edited by Thendralfan - 12 years ago

Superb update Ranuja especially with the video!

Is this a Halloween week? Continous ghost videos...I kept telling my heart"All is well" all the time.

TA was awesome today. The way he made Padma act like what he says reminded me of a   Ringmaster in Circus. I hope that Padma atleast now will realise what a golden heart our TA has...but for that she needs heart. I dont think she has one.
Everyone who have tortured T and T have started paying for their acts in Thendral now...👏

TA gave an excellent aapu for GW. 👏 I think after this she will never have the guts to come to T and Ts house...

But I think GW will go straight to Puvis house, call Charu and tell her everything. Charu might advice GW to call police and inform that Padma is hiding in TAs house...

Hope TA doesnt get into more trouble bcos of all these Gutter women..😡
Edited by lakshyam - 12 years ago
Thanks da Ranu for the wonderful update and side comments 🤗. Enna oru love unakku IF-ians mela...athan providing us super duper SMM's romance videos. Avanga romance and the song paathu grass itching enakku. Jokes apart...i loved your video and the editing, and you know i will be one of them who rewatch it countless times 😛 😆.

Coming to the epi today...adanga maatengraanga rendu perum even after getting continiously nosecuts from T&T 😡 😡. Indha psycho ku oru ponnu service vera pannaranga...pity her...grrr...
I wish TA end up saying that it is his badluck that he is born as GW' son and that his Dhosham is being engaged to psycho once upon a time 🤢 🤢. Tanu...yen ma unakku indha vibareedha aasai...spare us her dress agony 🤢. Charu if you come back...please come in Chudi or Saari...not in your so called modern dresses with super stylish glasses 🤢 🤢. 

I prefer TA&Padma combo scenes over TA&GW scenes. Padma with TA is always funny to watch 😆. Padma likes to yell at him for no reason. For some strange reasons i always thought Padma likes him 😕. Padma's facial expressions were funny, she knows TA will help her whatever nonsense she talks 😡. 

I loveeed TA today 😳...yes you are right your mother is a super dhrogi for everyone except to her selfish daughter and mannangatti marumagal 😡. I was mad at him when GW was blaming Thulasi infront of him and he was keeping quiet, but then he gave her alltogether 👏 👏. Koodiya seekrom...please tell her...amma nee oru maama nu 😍 😍.

@Hema Akka: SMM means Soul Mental Mates aka GW and psycho...
Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago
Thank u Gunz for the explanation ..😆

Thanks Ranuja for the fast, detailed, colourful wonderful updates!! 

But the SMM video was the highlight today!!!  I just couldn't stop laughing while seeing your video!!  You must love GW and her romance partner that much to create a video for us...lol...you should keep making more funny videos like this since you're good at it.

Yet another good episode today by Thendral team.  Even though there was Charu, what made it funny was when all the words Bazari said flew right back at her while speaking to Lav and when she was at TT house.  That is what I call self appu.  She speaks bad about others because she herself is really bad.

Wow...what a plan Charu gives to sothai!!  Oh please no...we don't want GW near TT house...let the sweet couple live in peace Mr. K.  These ladies are underestimating Tulasi.  Now Tulasi will always have an eye on GW and Charu.

Sudha's mind voice after so long was very good.  Will she tell Tulasi to be careful? 

Stupid Lavanya has nothing better to do...I'm surprised she never came in a car today to rant about her tortures.  But I feel that more than Lav, it is her mom who needs to suffer from Periamma.  Her advice is total garbage.

Tamil was the star today!!  I am liking him even more now and the director is paying up for the damage he did to Tamil with all his debts.  It was so nice of him to make sure his MIL (somehow it doesn't suit to call Padma his MIL) doesn't get arrested and it's great to see him running around helping...I just hope he doesn't end up in trouble.

The final battle between two gutters was really good.  Just pity Tamil...but super nose cut to Bazari.  Both Bazari and Padma have one aim...to make Tulasi look bad...Tamil shouldn't forgive these ladies too easily or Charu. 

Tamil considers Tulasi the best thing that happened in his life and when he finds the truth about Charu, Bazari and Padma, he will hate them a lot...all three of those women should fall in the drainage and someone should shut the lid tight!

Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago