Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH WU - 14TH JUNE

Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
WU  fro  14th  june

Episode  start  with  akshi  telling  naitik  that  ma  think  that  the  mistake  happen  by  akshara  because  she  is  not  avare  after  MC  . akshi  said   i  try  not  to  remamber  the  MC  but  any  ways  it  comes  to  me. rashmi  and  jamai  are  wanted  to  be  alone  so  i  let  them  and  if  i  narret  what  heppen   then  ma  will  be  made  at  rashmi. so  what  should  i  do. naitik  said  i  uderstand  you  thats  the  only  matters. and  they hug. and  they  went  for  dinner.
in  the  morning  askhi  getiing  rady  and  naitik  up so  she  said  goodmornign  . and  naitik ask  for  hug. she  come  and  give him  hug  and  said  did  i  said  to  much  last  night? he  said  no  and  said  this  is  new  morning  and  we  want  think  about  anything  . and  akshi  said  i will  bring  the  tea. in kinchen rashmi  come  and  said  sorry  to  akshi  . and  they  hug๐Ÿคข. then  they  go  in  hall  were  everone  looking  at  rashmi  ka  engagement  outfit. and  they  so  shervani  for  nikhil  and  said  the  both  look  good  togather. binidiya said  that  how  she  got  saperated  from  babahi๐Ÿ˜ก. and  rashmi  and  akshi  looked  at  each other.
at  maheshwari  everyone  is  thinking  how  to  celebreat  akshi  birthday  which  is  on  18th  of  june. and  sulu  said  we  should  do  something  spacial. and  anshu  said  they  will  have  dance  party for  akshi . and  varsha  said  we  will  give  surprice  to  akshi. and  rj  call  g3  said  that  they  both  family come  togather  and  give  surprice  to  akshi. and  g3  said  ok. and  she  said  all t his  to bma  and  rashmi  and  binidya  is  jealus  of  akshi. she  said  there  weeding  aniveryary  come  same  time  the  akshi  birhtday.  then   akshi  in  room  talking  to  naitik  and  he  said  he  remamber  her  birthday . but  he  is  very  busy  that day  and  they  can  go  togather  for  dinner. akshi  said  ok.
in  kichen  g3  taking  to  rj  that  they  are  coming  to  Ms  house  for  prepration  of  birthday. akshi  enter  kichen  and  binidya  said  what  dada  is  palnning  for  her  birhtday? she  said  he  is  haveing  lots of  meeting  that day. bma  said  they  will  have  puja  in  morning
in  the  hall  naitik  is  ther  telling  akshi  that  he  is  very  tired  form  work  akshi  said  dont  to  any  office  work  at  home . and  give  him  tea. and  he  said   he  will  call dj. akshi  went  in  kichen  for  nashata. and  varasha  call  and  said  she  want  akshi  to  give  company  for  ananya  to  give  shout  at  dr. akshi  said  ok. and  varsah  ask  what  is  naitik  plaaning  for  her  birthday. akshi  said  he  is  very  busy  so  they  will go  for  dinner.
varsha  tell to  ananya  that  your  buva  dont  know  about the  surprice.

precape--  g3  at  maheswari  and  rj  and  they  are  talking  and  ananya  crying  and  phone  rings  so  g3  said  she  will  pickup  and  she  pick up  the  phone  and  askhi  said  ma  you  ?
ssorry  for  any  mistake. and  if  i  miss  any  prat. my mind  doesnt  work  at  this  point  while  i  am  still  sick๐Ÿ˜ญ. Stuti  wil  do  tomorrow   update  for  me.

Edited by madhaviben - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nasreen- thumbnail

thanks for update di get well soon di

nivedha_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...get well soon di ๐Ÿ˜Š
saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
get well soon di & thanks for the update...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
_Amina_ thumbnail
Thanx for the update madhavi di...
Take care of ur self and get well soon...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
get well soon di...
loved the update...
plz dnt take stress
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thnx for the update di...๐Ÿ˜Š

get well soon๐Ÿ˜Š
NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
get well soon n thanks 4 d update
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Very nice update, thanks && get well soon.
pvlaks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanku  MB   for    the   lovely    update...ab   akshi   ki   bday  hungama    dekhne   ko    milega...plz  take   care   of   urself     and   get   well   soon  MB๐Ÿ˜ƒ