*Short FFs On Our Beloved RaGa.* - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Gauri Was Very Happy. Rudra Loved Her So Much. But Happiness Was Short Lived. RajRani Was Watching Them. She Seemed Very Upsat. Thinking, No I Will Not Let That Girl Get Close To My Son. She Made A Phone Call.
There Done. Hope Everyone Likes It.
Hey guys! I wrote another short scene on RaGa.  

It was one month after her marriage to Rudra that Gauri went back to pay her mother a visit. Her mother was not feeling too well so she decided to stay back a few days to help her and Umang out. Rudra did not know that she was staying for a few days. She didn't tell him as he might just get upset. He has taken a week leave form work just to spend as much time as possible with her and now she has to be there for her mother.

The next day Gauri was out in the yard chatting with Jhumroo and Raju. They were under an apple tree. Gauri said slowly, standing under a haze of sweetly scented pink blossoms. "The apple tree is in bloom".

Jhumroo and Raju surrounding her dutifully stared up at the tree, which was loud with the buzzing of bees. The fresh leaves, the blossoming of the exquisite flowers, the birds in their bright plumage fitting among the tress. It was a perfect sight. The only thing that was missing was Rudra.

They were wandering in the general direction of the house when she noticed a black car pull into the lot allocated the registrar and then a man climbed out of the front seat and her heart lurched in her breast. It was Rudra!

But it couldn't be – not here walking across the grass toward her. He looked wonderful, his powerful shoulders and flat belly, the sun caught in his thick dark hair. He was smiling at her. Smiling as of no one else in the world existed but her. She watched him close the distance between them, his eyes pinioning her to the spot. Then he put his around her passionately and hugged her tightly infront of Jhumroo and Raju. She wanted to hug him with every fibre of her being but she stopped herself. She jammed her fists against his chest and shoved him.

"Stop it" "can't you see……..?"

Rudra looked around with leisurely interest. Jhumroo visibly preened and Raju give him a comradely grin.

"Are you explaining the beauties of springtime to them?"

"I was until you came along

"Then let's give the lesson a boost," he said smiling at her with such warmth that made her heart flipped.

"You look quite astonishingly beautiful by the way"

"I miss you so much sweetheart I couldn't keep myself away from you Gauri"

"You have taken my heart, my soul, my life, everything…. I can't live without you, it's like a torture for me being away from you darling".

"I miss you too but Ma is sick that's why I couldn't come back home", said Gauri.

But Rudra has swept her into his embrace and was waltzing her around on the uneven slope, singing a song at the top of his lungs. A song that brought the faintness of smiles even on Raju's lips. Then coming to such as sudden halt under the apple tress that she was thrown against his chest. Rudra addressed the fascinated boys.

"Flowers are one of many ways to a woman's heart" he said. Breaking a branch from the tree, he bowed from the waist and presented it to Gauri with another wicked grin. "Do not scorn, fairest of the fair, for I am sick with love".

Gauri laughed aloud. She never felt this happy before.

"Rudra, aren't you ashamed to do all of this infront of the boys?"

"Rudra…………, I'll………"

But Rudra had already enveloped her in his arms. Then seconds- or could it have been ten minutes? – later, Rudra released her. Jhumroo and Raju clapped loudly. Jhumroo producing a piercing wolf whistle. Gauri gaped at them with the air of a woman who had no idea where she was.                                      

Hey guys! Another one from me...😃

The bathroom door swung open and Rudra stepped out. With a tiny shriek of alarm, because she thought she was the only one up and about, Gauri walked right into him. Into his bare chest, into his waiting arms.

Heaven, she thought, sheer heaven. And felt his arms tighten around her fasten on her as if she were his heart's only desire. He muttered her name, burying his face in her hair, raining kisses on her throat. Her whole body was engulfed in a wave of desire that she forgot everything that existed around her.

She put her arms around his shoulders and hugged him tightly.

"Rudra I love you so much" whispered Gauri.

"Please don't ever leave me".

"What are you talking about?" said Rudra.

"I will never leave you, you are my life".

"What god has joined together, no one can separate".

"I love you with every fibre of my being Gauri".

Her eyes shinning. She said "I was sure of the more than I've been of anything in my life".

He swung her into his arms, as she linked her fingers around his nape, "I love your eyes"

"I could drown in yours" Rudra said. "Or clothe my self in your hair".

Shaken, she felt tears pick her lids. "That's a lovely thing to say"

"I love you Gauri, you are my destiny!"

Awsome Riia !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi there. Wouldn't it be nice when Gauri found out that she was pregnant, our Rudra wasn't suffering from partial memory loss? Rudra would have danced in joy hearing that he's becoming a daddy. (Smiles and tears).

So here is my version! (Gauri is telling Rudra that she's pregnant and a sweet confession of the love birds feelings and emotions).

Enjoy!

Gauri got up and wrapped her arms round him.

"Why are you hugging me?" asked Rudra.

"I got good news, infact very special news" Gauri confided, locking both arms round his neck.

"I'm pregnant".

"What?", Omg! "You don't know how happy I am Gauri to hear that" And he closed his own arms tightly round her.

"You have given me all the happiness in the happiness in the world" said Rudra fighting back the tears that was pouring down cheeks.

"Rudra, plz" said Gauri

"Don't be so emotional, it's a happy time for us" assured Gauri fighting back her tears also.

"Its tears of joy" replied Rudra.

Rudra goes down on his knees and rest his head on Gauri's belly and closed his eyes and smiled. He then slowly put his hands on her bare flesh and rests it there for a while.

"This is my baby and I'm becoming a father!"

"I promised you that I would let you and your mother be sad. I will fill both of your lives with happiness".     

Rudra then picked up Gauri and spin her around laughing loudly.

"I want a son!" said Rudra

"Why not a daughter?" asked Gauri.

"By resting my head on your belly I could feel that we are having a son" replied Rudra.

Gauri smiled.

"Have you thought of a nice name for our baby?" asked Gauri.

"Hmmm, let me see…. Ummm how about Shiv?"

Gauri fighting back the tears that was pricking her eyes said "That's a lovely name".

Shivji has brought us together and naming our son after him is really wonderful".         

"I love you the way I never thought I would love any woman" his possessive golden gaze pinned with appreciation to her; he framed her irreverent grin with gentle fingers.

"I love everything about, even the way you annoy the hell out of me sometimes"

"I love you too……"

His brilliant smile flashed across his lean devastating features and he hugged her close.    

"I feel a very uncool degree of happiness". "Say it again"

She did.

And then felt he had to match her with the same words. He felt wonderful. He felt ten feet tall. Gauri was his, only his. His mangalsutra on her neck, the sindoor on her forehead, his baby on the way. He never felt this happy.

"What are you thinking about?" Gauri whispered, smiling up at him with complete contentment and trust.

"That you are the best thing that has ever happened to me" Rudra confided with satisfaction.

"When you have the baby, I'll have two of you".

"We'll be a family. You'll be totally trapped because I'm not letting go of you ever". Gauri teased.

"You'd be amazed how good that sounds to me".

Rudra looked at her with all the love he couldn't hide and she knew he meant every word of that assurance.

Awww Riia... what a lovely scene ! I totally loved it, specially when R put his head on G's belly, that's so romantic !!!!
BTW... I love how you've changed the topic's entry. Great job 👏 !
Keep it up hun !
That's How It Should Have Been On Sangini. Lovely Part Ria.

Thanks a lot Dar. I'm so happy that you loved it. I will try to update regularly.