Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

*Short FFs On Our Beloved RaGa.* - Page 3

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Fantastic Ri , keep it up, update as soon as u can , my fav one was the bare-chest hug scene , I always have a thing for after bath interactions na, it's so sexy , N thanks for the pics , the 1st pg looks really great.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ria, could you write a short FF, what could have happened after their second confrontation after their "wedding"?
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I will try Mely. Thanks for the suggestion.

OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

I will try Mely. Thanks for the suggestion.

But that should be after their confrontation and before the hospital scene!
Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
just so mindblowing👏u should have been the writer of sangini😉
-Ria- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Artemis678

That's How It Should Have Been On Sangini. Lovely Part Ria.

Thanks Nici.

-Ria- thumbnail

Hi, it's me again.

I wrote this short FF when our Rudra was desperately looking for a job and each time he was unsuccessful.  We Sanginians were dying to see a romantic scene back then. (Remember Rudra was not yet in love with Gauri but he was showing some signs of it).

So here is my version, Enjoy!

It was late at night when Rudra reached back home. He was tired after a long day of looking for a job and again he was unsuccessful. His heart was tearing inside.

"How do I face Gauri?"

What will she think about me? I am husband who can't provide for his wife. He then walked into the kitchen to have a glass of water, as he turned around, he could not believe Gauri was standing there. She looked breathtakingly beautiful. Her skin smooth as silk and her hair was wet and shinning. It looked like she has just taken a bath. Her face was white as the whirling crystals. I can't believe I took this long to noticed how incredibly beautiful she is.

She didn't noticed him in the kitchen was still drying her long hair. Rudra just couldn't take his eyes off her. He just kept staring at her without realizing that the glass had in his hands has fallen and broken into pieces.

"Rudra" said Gauri

He then snapped out of trance.

"You're back?"

"Yes".

"Look what you've done, I will clean it up" said Gauri.

"Leave it Gauri" prompted Rudra.

He brings her closer, staring into her beautiful brown eyes, resting his palm on her cheek; he could feel the satin smoothness of her skin, her skin felt cold as she has just taken a bath, chafing her cold fingers between his warmer ones, he noticed she was trembling, moving slowly towards her, his eyes trained on her face as he gathered her into his arms. She fit his embrace perfectly as though she has been made for it.

Her check was resting on his bare throat, her breath softly wafting his skin. The small rise of her breathing against his chest. All of a sudden he was burning with desire and passion. Her skin was sweetly scented; her hair smelled like strawberry, each shiver that rippled through her slender frame felt as though it were his own body.

What was the matter with him? Why was he feeling like that, wanting to kiss her senseless all in the same breath?

Ignoring all those thoughts, he put his arms around her waist, her body pressed against his. He smiled to himself for liking her height and the way her hand resting on his broad chest. He more than liked it. It had inflamed every one of his senses. He then slowly bent his head bringing his lips closer to hers, just when he was going to kiss her, she pulled away.

"Let's clean up the broken glasses Rudra", declared Gauri.                                                                                                         

Binny101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

@Shawty, all your short ffs are beautiful. keep it up. I love all the pictures that u posted.

-Ria- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Binny101

@Shawty, all your short ffs are beautiful. keep it up. I love all the pictures that u posted.

Hey, thanks and please call me Riia.

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
awsome writing👏plz continue this particular part😉waiting eagerly😍update soon😳