Posted: 12 years ago

hey my rishtedaars... me back wid the live update of r fav show😉 njoy!
PART 1
the epi starts with nishmi🤢 nikhil calls rashmi.. rashmi, at this time sitting wid others... they talk stupid.. nikhil says that he is gonna come to her house to take his sherwani. rashmi shocked.. she says v goin to mandir.. g3 will send at home... nikhil says i wanna meet u... she cuts the phone saying bi...🤢🤢

naksh room...
naitik is makin a list... he is reminded of akshis gift.. he calls guptaji, and tell shim to book that place.. akshi overhears and is happy.. she asks wat is it... wich special ocassion.. n says nuthing.. that client is coming na .. thats y.. i hope no one disturbs for the next 2 days.. akshi disappointed...

ss hall
every1 talking bout the surprise.. again nishmi...uff!!!😡
rashmi cuts off the phone... rashmi den calls.. they talk crap😡😡
bindu, g3 and bm go to "mandir"(m's house)

again nishmi.. after every1 go🤢 i will kill dimri...
akshi overhears a part of the conversation.. smiles!

maheshwaris..
g3 bm and bindu arrive.. every1 welcomes them..

ss...
akshi getting bored in the house.. she decides to call her maa...

here.. ananya is crying.. so g3 says she will pick up.. she picks up.. akshi shocked.. g3 dusnt noe wat to do.. akshi asks her had she gone for some work? sulo handles.. she says that they had also gone to mandir.. and then she got them..

akshi stil confused..

nishmi... AGAIN...🤢
rashmi says we cant meet till their wedding... nikhil angry..

naksh room...
naitik telling manager to send him some nice design of a pendant... wid a diamond in the middle! akshi comes... naitik tells the manager in a businessman type tone.. some modern designs some traditional.. akshi happy... she says that for whom is he makind jewellary... ?? naitik says what else will a jewellery businessman talk? (awww... this was sooo cute.. he gave his killing smile today😍

PART 2
every1 in maheshwaris very very happy bout the surprise. in talks.. it comes out that no one has informed naitik bout this...
they are now to decide wer to have the function... rj and g3 both say.. hamare yahan... g3 says.. yup.. i understand.. but i want to have it at my place.. they argue sweetly... 😆 sulo says that ok.. we'll ask dj

nikhils home..
nikhil is angry.. he dusnt want to have food... rama asks wat hapened.. nikhil says that he wanted to take her for lunch.. but rashmi dusnt want this.. nikhil is like we are not kids... we want to know each other b4 marriage... rama is like.. they are ppl who have old believes...

PART 3
dj is happy wid the preparations for akshis weddin... g3 asks wer shud we do it.. dj says in ss... g3 happy...
akshi comes wid samosas... she asks wat talks were goin on...
g3 says we were telling dj how we landed up at ur place...
bindu talking to rr... rr is getting irritating.. bindu talking of her anniversary... rr says he is getting many calls.. rr says tell me wer are the keys of some cupboard? need some files..
bindiya getting angry... she says in the 6 months of pregnancy she has had.. rr didnt even ask once how is she.. did she have food properly? nuthin at all.. he didnt even call once... bindu is very angry... she says that they are in her jewellery case..she cuts the phone.. she turns.. akshi overhears the conversation

PRECAP:: Naitik calls munim ji and says he didnt get the design.. munimji says that he sent it an hour ago... naitik says how is it possible.. it takes 15 mins to reach his office.. he is worried that the persoon wud got to his house😲 here.. the design reaches home.. the person says its for naitik.. akshi asks wats it.. wen she is opening it.. naitik calls.. akshi tell shim some1 has come wid something here...

Edited by stuti_naksh4eva - 12 years ago
Kya bat hai Chutki...

Thanks a ton yarr... I was getting bored at job... and waiting for the discussion topic today... & here u posted live update... thanks so vey much... 😃
Edited by Sachi16 - 12 years ago
wowww... chotu🤗... live update... well done dear...  👏
Thanks a lot of the quick update stuti..im trying to watch it here on the net..but the vids arent yet uploaded.thnx a lot!! Edited by _naksh_ - 12 years ago
thnq so much for the quick update...
thanks for update aja epoised bahut boring tha
Originally posted by fazeel

thanks for update aja epoised bahut boring tha
Arey boring toh tha par aaj last part dekhkar dil ko jaise sukun mil gaya...😊😃
wow stuti...live update...tum toh bahut fast ho yaar...😊
Originally posted by Adhervika