Wed Update 15th June: Deal aa No Deal aa!!

TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks  TTfan for the detailed update.😊 It is a good thing that Gutter 2 will not go to the Police Station. Hope that Charu does not destroy this. TA shouted at padma. What! TA was just acting! So appalling! Ta, unnai understand panna 1 episode vendum pola!
Now, the drugs is in Anand's Car.πŸ˜‰ It is  a good thing that Vishwa's servant is calling the police but now anand is in hot water. Anand is apoplectic with rage and has misunderstood Shymala. Will Vishwa find out what the  guy did? Shymala might make a fuss out of this and complain to her father abt this perpetually. This might create a problem in between Vishwa and his FIL. AiyoπŸ˜•'
Pavam mohan! He has left drugs habit. However, Vishwa does not let him to do so. In upcoming epis, Mohan may get arrested and Padma will start bawling.
TA: aiyo pavam
GW: 😑
Padma: 😑😑
Vishwa:πŸ₯±
Vishwa's wife: As she is a submissive lady, nothing much to say abt her.
Shymala:πŸ˜”
Anand:😑
Mohan:😲
Vishwa's suspected adiyal: πŸ˜•
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Bhaghi for the Lovely Update!!πŸ˜ƒ You did a great job on your first one!!β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ.

For some reason i think TA's dialogs yesterday and today are true at one point of timeπŸ˜•. Yesterday he was true to his dialog too, i think today he said these dialogs after seeing Padma's reaction. He knows his mother and in the mean time he dont want others especially a person like Padma to insult his motherπŸ˜•. Maybe that's a reason to this.

Who asked 95 seconds of Anand/Shyamala car ride?😑 Song vera, how i wish that police should have found drugs on this joker police's car🀒.

Mohan is back to his business and i think he is going to continue...i think this MM arrest track is to link Lakshman with MM and Thulasi...indirectly Lakshman will get to know Thulasi is Buwanas daughter..lets see.

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Bhargavi for the nice detailed update!😊 Good Job!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Aapu Special Day!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Aiyoo! TA blew away all our happiness from yesterday by supporting his mom to PadmaπŸ˜•. But atleast he was very clear to Padma that she does not have any rights to talk about GW1 and he is helping her just for MM and ThulzπŸ˜ƒ. Super aapu for Padma and he placed her in a proper placeπŸ˜‰. She deserves more than this.

Anand feels ashamed😲?? This guy still does not know that his whole in-laws family are into ganja business🀣🀣. Irruku lots of aapu for Anand for betraying TA.

Mohan you better go and kambienufying🀒. TA is running here and there to protect this family and this guy is carrying ganja with him😑🀒. This is called Self Aapu.
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank u baghi for the wonderful update...being a first timeru did a great job.. πŸ‘πŸ‘..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Wow..TA's Aiii...towards padma was more strong than when he said Aiii towards Vel...πŸ˜†...amma va sonna avlo kovam varutha TA...πŸ˜‰...But it would have been a good scene if he had just scolde both the GW and stopped...rather his support for his amma darling to Padma was a...but his words towards amma is ofcourse true, may be he did not want to give up GW to padma...πŸ˜•

Wow..."Lajjavathiye...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†"...lol are they expecting us to calculate the distance between nellore and Chennai...but one thing that needs to be appreciated is...the car reg num was AP, police diversion stands had AP too...good work by the team.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..good focus...but it was so annoying to see the car drive for so long..😑

Vishwa, wow u saved A and S but trapped Mohan...Mohan , rather Padma deserves this...for being so inhumane to everyone..😑..she has to see her aasai son suffering and cry...then also her Gutter mouth wont close...😑...

Lets see if Vishwa keeps up his word in bringing MM out of the case..πŸ˜•...and i wonder if mohan will get caught with the drugs which will confirm the case against them for sure..lets seeπŸ˜•
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanu.

Thanks Bhaghi for the Lovely Update!!πŸ˜ƒ You did a great job on your first one!!β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ.

For some reason i think TA's dialogs yesterday and today are true at one point of timeπŸ˜•. Yesterday he was true to his dialog too, i think today he said these dialogs after seeing Padma's reaction. He knows his mother and in the mean time he dont want others especially a person like Padma to insult his motherπŸ˜•. Maybe that's a reason to this.

Who asked 95 seconds of Anand/Shyamala car ride?😑 Song vera, how i wish that police should have found drugs on this joker police's car🀒.

Mohan is back to his business and i think he is going to continue...i think this MM arrest track is to link Lakshman with MM and Thulasi...indirectly Lakshman will get to know Thulasi is Buwanas daughter..lets see.

WOW tanu...what a calculation...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
If at all it was there we would be happy nu Mr.K knows...thats why he did not do it...he likes to tease us...πŸ˜›
Janani20 thumbnail
Thank you for the excellent detailed update TTfan! πŸ˜ƒ
Great job on your first update! πŸ‘
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Bhagi for the wonderful update πŸ€—. You did a very good job on your very first update β­οΈ.

Ada paavi TA πŸ˜‘...i take back my praising words about him yesterday . He gave us a super aapu today πŸ€’. In TA's case, i won't be happy that soon if he gives anyone any Aappu, Thulasi ku mattum dhan loose paiyan rombha firm a aapu veippan πŸ˜‘. Grrr Kumaran never let us enjoy a scene for a long time πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘. But like Tanu told...i think  he was genuinely angry yesterday with his mom as that lady asked him if he has VMSS. But our hero is too nice to let down his mom infront of another GW. I think he was acting to both the ladies πŸ˜•. As long as he does not go ask sorry to his mom, i am okie with it. 

This drugs track is getting boring. Lajjavathiye song and apple juice vera Anandh ku πŸ˜‘. Sigh too bad that they did not put any drugs in their car πŸ˜’. Vishwa is very clever πŸ˜‘.

Mohan back to his drugs business and is getting disturbed again...back to square one πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.
Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago
acornn thumbnail

Thanks for the wonderful update!!  Good episode, moved really fast with an unexpected turn of event.

Wow... good to see TA treating gutters with equal amount of contempt and firmness. It was funny πŸ˜†when GW-B said that she has loaned him permanently to MM fam ...duh.  TA apologizing to MM wife ..huh.

MM wife shell shocked and taken aback by TA angry retort, at-last TA has treated her with the 'respect' πŸ‘ she deserves. TA doing all this for his dear wifey πŸ˜Š and FIL...cheers πŸ‘πŸΌ.

A's situation song ... 🀣🀣.  Poor M to save MM, back to his old way for one last time'. might get trapped...   

Edited by acornn - 12 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thank you TTfan for the wonderful detailed updates!!  A super job for your first update!!

Thendral seems to be rushing in full speed now...

The battle between the two gutters was fun to watch.  Padma smiling was dumb when she herself is a bad woman and her own kids hate her.

I was a little surprised how Tami said that he only acted that he hated her...that kinda shows that he will always forgive his mom no matter what happens...and now GW and Charu are plotting another plan...will Tamil forgive them too if Tulasi gets hurt really badly??

I liked the way Tamil yelled at Padma though...he really is doing all this for Tulasi and MM.  Poor Tamil he needs to run back to the hospital and make sure nothing happens.

Aiyo Anand's song was hilarious!!!  But it was more like yelling then singing...the poor driver had to hear this...lol

Wow...Kumaran gave a good twist.  I thought Anand and Shymala were going to get caught with the drugs but they gave it now to Mohan...

Shymala should ask her family why Viswa did all this...only her father can help TT and MM.

Mohan shouldn't have came back to see Viswa.  He should have told TT where he was going.  Now someone is watching Mohan and Mohan looks a bit unstable...will he use the drugs for himself??

I think Mohan is going to get caught for using drugs but Viswa will escape somehow...

Still wondering who Tulasi is talking to on the phone then...

Good epi today but I hope they show TT together tom.

Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago