Fan Fictions

SwaRon OS - Without You - Page 2

CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: amnaM

OMFG! Sweetheart, this was so freaking amazing, i swear! <3
I've never read such a beautiful OS before, i'm serious! :))
It brought tears to my eyes, seeing sharon in such a character, i'm not reading your FF though, but now i think I'll have to read it man! You are a beautiful writer, you have portrayed the emotions so beautifully<3
Hats off jaan! <3

Loads of love!
Do PM me about any further OS and yeah PM me the Link of your FF now!

-amna-

Thanks a lot Amna... πŸ˜Š

I've PMed you the link.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetapple2995 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awww that was sooo sad :( but really well written! 
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Pree u made me cry...😭I mean like I cnt stop myself...u have put in all yr emotions in this OS...plz always PM me I dnt wanna miss even a part of it...y cnt I stop crying???😭😭
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Pree this is was your best work so far! Freaking beautiful! I think you should continue with Swayam-Sharon OSes, you have a way with their emotions! This part was my favourite!

I wish just once you could read these letters I write to you every year. I want to see your eyes boring down on each word I write, your fingertips tracing the bumps on the paper, and the smile on your lips when you'll look at me after you finish reading, the warmth of your hug when you'll embrace me never to let go.

yummoBB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 πŸ˜­ oh my swayam... preee yaar its amazing... n really touching... i almost cried... i hope this never happns coz i cant see my shuweet swayam dead... its really lovely,,, loved it.. thnx for this wonderful post πŸ€—
Roshni.x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pree!
We already know that you're an awesome writer!
Till now in the Kriyansh FF I had seen the love, fun side of your writing and in that already you're a boss mate! πŸ˜‰
But this sad/emotional side of your writing is amazing! I mean it's difficult to portray one's feelings through writing and you are one talented writer you know!
And You know you and Rafi should team up more often i mean she has amazing skills of portraying feelings through her VMs and you through your writing!
I loved Rafi's VM and i super-loved this OS πŸ‘

upeka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I'm speechlessπŸ‘πŸΌ
you are a amazing writerπŸ‘
this  really touched  my heart β€οΈyou  explained well, how it feels to lose someone so close to us😭  honestly  i loved it😊

Tabzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
omg.. i luuuvvv itt.. d way u wrote is jus beautiful... ur an awessoommee writer!!... Edited by Tabzy - 12 years ago
Muks20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh wow.. That was... wow.
I Don't like the idea of Swayam dead, but I so love the way you write! Everything just looks so proper and so well put together.

I really don't even know what to comment, but its really sweet! πŸ˜Š
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
amaziing yaar... poor swayam! but i guess not all can have a together ever after ending.. per se...lol

great job and cant wait to read more:D