Fan Fictions

SwaRon OS - Without You - Page 7

Ardour. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Can I say it's heartbreakingly beautiful? Sharon's ache and trauma was perfectly evident through the lines. You managed to nail the essence of SwaRon through a single letter. Fabulously written Pree. I'm sure none of your readers could come out of your trance. You have got the ability to appeal them emotionally. Keep writing more.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanjana_D3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wowww !!!! sad but brilliant !!!!
shan16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CoffeeAddict

SwaRon OS - Without You

*This one is inspired by Rafi's (geet_maan_magic) SwaRon VM 'Bikhri Bikhri'... and here too Swayam is dead as you'll realize from the story itself! Thus this is dedicated to her... Love you Raf!*

Rey rang the bell repeatedly, he was panting but he had to be there on time. Kria had reminded him suddenly, it wasn't as if he had forgotten about it... none of them could but he didn't realize on time, and if he hadn't he wouldn't have ever forgiven himself. Sharon needed him... as always.

He ran up the stairs, climbing two at a time but as soon as he reached the corridor, he dropped his speed, walking stealthily. The door of her room was open. He stood near the door; she was sitting at her writing desk, at it already. He looked at his watch as it struck 12.

Hi,

It's been six years already. I won't say how did they pass... because I very well know how they did. Each day yearning that you could be next to me. Hoping for some miracle to happen to bring you back to life. Wishing I had told you just once more how I felt before it was too late. But none of it happens, and days drag by... without you.

Rey and Kria try helping me move on. I am living my life, I won't lie to you. But that's all I can do for now. Rey used to tell me not be guilty about what happened. For some time I was frustrated thinking he would not understand, I was the one who pushed you away from myself. But now I don't. I know feeling guilty of over what happened won't do justice to your love.

I wish just once you could read these letters I write to you every year. I want to see your eyes boring down on each word I write, your fingertips tracing the bumps on the paper, and the smile on your lips when you'll look at me after you finish reading, the warmth of your hug when you'll embrace me never to let go.

I got a job as a choreographer. You must be surprised that I out of all the people in the world am working... but the day you left Sharon in a word without you, she stopped being Sharon Rai Prakash. You would be shocked beyond belief when you see how well the two groups have gelled over the years... or maybe you know already, since you're watching us.

Last night I dreamt of you... back in the college locker room, telling me to let go off of you. But I fought back cause you're mine, only mine. Yet when you walked out, still looking at me, tears in your eyes revolting to come out... I wanted to scream at you to stop, don't go... but my voice seemed to have got stuck somewhere. Was it really you... telling me to move on? If yes then you should know I'm angry. You can't do this to me. You're a piece of me I can't let go.

I went to college a few days back. Dad was telling me to takeover his Trustee duties. I wanted to see if I could still be there with all those memories. And yes I can be. Those memories of you are all around me, be it in college, my home or inside me... so what's the point running away?

Do you remember RDX sir's party? I do. When you had not kissed me saying that you didn't want any of us to be guilty of what would happen. And then our first kiss, on the day I had told you how I feel.

I don't know from where I got that courage to tell you in front of the whole college. And I had turned away when you began celebrating you win in the Footloose competition with everyone. I had turned back thinking I didn't have enough courage. But as always you knew I was there and you held my hand. I never told you but my heartbeat almost stopped every time you touched me. The rest you know... the two magical years of our lives together - the last year of college, creating a common dance team, and all those funny little silly fights we had with each other.

You always said - 'It'll Pass'. True. The pain has passed... but the yearning does not. Maybe it'll take me a few more years. And then all that will be there is you, holding my hand guiding me through my life.

And I'll be waiting, 'cause I know you won't come by my side till I had stopped hoping for you to be there.

Love you,

The one who'll always be yours,

Sharon. 

She put the letter in an envelope and sealed it, writing on it the word that was the center of her existence - Swayam.

As she got up she saw Rey standing at the threshold but did not say anything. Walking lightly as if she had no energy in her, she walked to the cupboard taking out a box with some more similar letters she placed it with them.

She could feel Rey behind her; she had heard his muffled footsteps as he had walked towards her. Keeping the box back in the cupboard she turned around.

Rey looked into her eyes. She knew the look - it was one of concern. Every year when she finished writing the letter on Swayam's death anniversary, he had stood outside her room waiting for her to finish. It had become a kind of ritual they shared.

He embraced her in quick tight hug and she hugged back. He was one of the few people left in her life who truly cared, and she cared for him. But that was all she could give him, because all her love had been over with the love story that ended, and she lived... without him.

Hope you guys liked it,

Don't beat me for killing Swayam!

Luv,

Pree! ❤️

sorry dear cudn't read...after first sentence...😭
aashiquiswaron thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
most painful potrayal for the one we love so much !!can't control my tears
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I just realized, this being my first OS. I never replied to the comments. Sorry people, but it's better late than never...
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mayurlover4eva

res 

~edited~

sorry i took time to comment but what can I say?
every word in every sentence had my heart hooked. All that pain? to put it into words? thats really something and im telling you, you have a gift. pree yaar this was so amazing, so touching. i dont know what to say about which bits i liked because the truth is i loved all of it. you captured her emotions so well! and everything that really describes how it feels to lose someone so close to you. all her memories and things which remind her of him everywhere. seriously yaar this is one magical OS ❤️

Thanks a lot. I don't know if it's a gift or just fluke, but thanks for loving it.
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweetapple2995

awww that was sooo sad :( but really well written! 

Thanks.
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _sana.Magic_

Pree u made me cry...😭I mean like I cnt stop myself...u have put in all yr emotions in this OS...plz always PM me I dnt wanna miss even a part of it...y cnt I stop crying???😭😭

I'm sorry to have made you cry. Really.
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Anamika.

Pree this is was your best work so far! Freaking beautiful! I think you should continue with Swayam-Sharon OSes, you have a way with their emotions! This part was my favourite!

I wish just once you could read these letters I write to you every year. I want to see your eyes boring down on each word I write, your fingertips tracing the bumps on the paper, and the smile on your lips when you'll look at me after you finish reading, the warmth of your hug when you'll embrace me never to let go.

Thanks. I hope you've read my other works on SwaRon.
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yummoBB

😭 oh my swayam... preee yaar its amazing... n really touching... i almost cried... i hope this never happns coz i cant see my shuweet swayam dead... its really lovely,,, loved it.. thnx for this wonderful post 🤗

Thanks Yummo!!

I hope so too. Sorry for making you cry.