Written Update : 16th June 2011

Posted: 12 years ago
Written Update
---------------------------------------------------

In a big Pooja Room
Sulochna is praying .A grown up Punni and Ruchi come to ehr and the want her to go and talk to sachin ...
Sulochna goes to  a party room which is very well decorated .
Sachin is a big boy as well and he is fighting with Punni and Ruchi as to whose gift is the best ...
Sulochna laughs with  the children and she looks very happy talking to them ...
Sachin goes running to talk to his mother ..

In the big party room..
Archana is talking to the manager of the reception hall.She is wearing a very expensive saree and looks like she is the one who has arranged this big party for her mother's birthday ...
She is telling the manager that she wants all the arrangements to be well taken care of and  her husband will take care of all the payments when he comes ...
Sachin goes running to her , he is calling her  Ma ..
She is happy to see him ...
He complains to her that Aaji ( Sulochna ) is only liking Punni's gift .Archana tells him that she will buy another gift for Aaji then ...

Savita
Savita is circulating around and mixing with guests ...She is wearing lots of jewellery and is distributing her visiting card  to everyone there ...
Vandu tries to check her but she tells Vandu that as she is rich now she will give her visiting cards to everyone ...

Vinod and Manjusha
Punni and Ruchi go running to their parents .They complain to their mother that Archana is getting big gifts for sachin .
Manj utells themm that Archana has become rich so has started showing attitude but Sulochna will only like their gift ...

Savita
Savita is looking for Damo ( not her husband but her dog , who is called Damo ) .Damodar comes , he is drinking an expensive whisky now ...He asks savita why she named her dog Damo, savita tells him that he should bnever call the dog a dog as this pet is more like her child and she calls him damo because she likes this name ...

Satish and Varsha .
Satish and Varsha enter the party room.Varsha is carrying a little boy  whose name is Soham .Satish is wearing glasses now ...
Sulochna comes and strokes Soham ...
Archana also coems and takes Soham and pulls his cheeks .Varsha tells her not  to do it as it might hurt the child ...
Satish wants to know what has taken Manav so long that he is still not in the party ...
Archu calls Manav but his mobile is switched off.

Vaishali and Dharmesh
Vaishu comes in with Dharmesh .She too is with 2 boys ( one of them is Varun  and the other is called Aniket ) )  ...Dharmesh is looking  very happy  with his family .They all wish Sulochna a happy birthday ...
Varsha teases Vaishali for going on her  third honeymoon ...

Manav
Archana is standing sad as Manav has not come as yet .Varsha  tells her to be happy and that she should get used to his coming late in every party as he is a big man now and not like the Manav of before who used to come to parties holding Archana's hand ...
A big Car stops i nfront of the Reception hall...Manav comes out of the car ...
He is wearing a very expensive suit and is given quiet an entry with music and different camera angles ...
He comes to Archana and apologises for his coming late ...
Archana says that she is surprised that he even remembers and should not have bought something so big for her  mother , instead he should have come early ...
Manav explains to her  that he was very busy so could not come on time ...
Archana says that before her sisters used to wait for their husbands and she used to coem early holding his hands at all family gatherings ...
Manav points to her that the truth is that even he used to stand and wait for Dharmesh and Satish but times have changed and now everyone else waits for him ...
he tells her that now she should feel very proud of him...

Manav then goes and gives a very expensive gold set to Sulochna ...
Sulochna tells him that he should not have spend so much ...But he  happily gives her the gift that he bought for her himself ...
The cake cutting  starts ...
Sulochna cuts the cake and then she starts crying  and Archu says that she must be thinking about Baba ...
Sulochna wipes her tears and feeds the cake to everyone ...

Archu then tells Manav to come home early next day as she is fasting for him and will not eat till he comes home ..She gives him a list of things to bring and he promises that he willc ome home early ...
The mobile rings and it looks like Manav has to go immediately to his work and  leave this party .
He goes and Archana looks on sadly ...

Deshmukh Chawl .
Looks like they live i nthe same house ...
Archan is waiting for Manav bu the is not back as yet .She is hungry as she was fasting and just drinks water ...bu t she looks very hungry as she goes i nthe kitchen and is looking at food ...
Manav comes home and finds Archana sleeping ...
Archu wakes up .Manav apologises for coming late and asks her if she has eaten .Archana  is very angry  and doesn't tal kto him ...she tells him that instead of coming home earl yevening , he is coming the next morning ...Even though  he knew that she has not eaten ...no for the next two days she cannot eat anything ...
At one time he could not even imagine her going to slep without food ..
Manav tells her that he still loves her a lot but has no time to give her as he has responsibilities ...
She asks him what about his responsibility towards her ..She says maybe she doesn't love him that much that is wh yhe is doign this to her ..
Manav says that this is not true ..
Archan says that now his work is the most important thing i nhis life ...
Manav tells her that she is wrong .The mist important thing in his life is still Archana ...He tells her that he is wrking for ehr and for her happiness..
Archu says that  she too wants to see him successful but what good is money if it is coming  between them ... He just wants to make enoug hto be financiall ysecure ..Archana goes and sleeps , she is still not happy with him ...
Manav feels bad because she has gone to sleep without eating ...

Pooja Place
All ladies are doing a Pooja around a tree ...
Everyone starts  doing the Pooja ...
Some women start making fun of Sulochna that she does Pooja even though her pati has disappeared  ..It seems that manohar baba just took off 3 years ago and has not been back since .Sulochna cries and Archu  consloes her ...

Precap ..
Sulochna and Archana  are talking to Varsha ..Archana says that she wants to come to varsha's house  as she would like to meet Soham ...
Varsha doesn't like it and starts making excuses that she is busy and it is not a good idea for them to come to her house  now ...

Thanx Tanya for not only sitting thro' the blah episode but also writing it down for us!
did i say i officially hate varsha 😡 😡 🤢, she is so mean and she can never change,why arman had to give their child to that selfish varsha, 😡😡 🤢 🥱 .btw nyc update 😊
its nice to see them rich for a change...but poor manav and archana always surrounded by never ending problems 
tnks for the update di...but whatever happend to the kid in that pic?? :-/
Thats not soham with varsha right??? Matlab the kid is still with them?? :-/ What on earth is goin on?!? :-/ how on earth did vaishu get bk wid dharmesh n varun is with thm!!!?? :O Where did madhuri n her 2nd kid go????ufff...everyting is sooo confusingg!!!! they better show all these weird things ASAP!
Edited by shalurulez - 12 years ago
thanks tanya di for update.varsha remain selfish after the leap.but it does not shock me.i can never expect something good from that lady.why arman give their child to her.why arman still live in chawl even after become rich.i am failing to understand that.
thnx a lot for the update. i hate varsha. even after archu has done such as big favour for her giving her her child still she is mean.
Guys , the show was murdered today ...there is no other way of putting it ...
Originally posted by vishwap

Thanx Tanya for not only sitting thro' the blah episode but also writing it down for us!
It was the toughest update to do ...not because I was sad but because the show was so damn boring ...
really i hate varshu how ccan be that much mean even after getting such a big prize from arman