Thurs Update 16/06/2011: MM - Maatama Maatikittar

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks tanu for the superfast and detailed  update.πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ I feel sorry for pathetic Mohan. Anand and shymala will play a vital role in this ganja matter. In order to save his father, Mohan has fallen into the trap laid by Vishwa.πŸ˜” Kala suthina pambu kadikamal vidathu. As usual, he consumed and he passed out. I reckon that the informer of Vishwa will call the police again in the upcoming episodes. Maybe, the director did this so that Mohan will not be arrested.πŸ˜ƒ

Coming to MM, this is totally depressing.πŸ˜” The way MM was livid and was disgusted towards L. However, I have two queries about this track:

1)      Do MM and L know each other before? It seems so as L says that he knows MM personally and that MM is a man with a kind disposition.πŸ€”

2)      How did this L ,who is a man who is not reluctant to lend a helping hand to others , Eppadi'Bhuvanavin'trapil'viluindar? This is totally perplexing. Maybe, all the truths will be revealed in the next episodes. TA could come in this track too.❓

MM's acting was superb today.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ He was very good.It was heart-breaking to see MM being lashed.πŸ˜”
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Tanu for the Wonderful update!πŸ˜ƒ

It is totally unbelievable that a friend of a top Police Officer can give a good certificate of a person who is under investigation and then the Narcotics Department release him immediately without any further interrogations😲. But anyways MM is finally released.πŸ˜› But surprised to see Lax to have concern for MM.

What to tell about Mohan? Another Loser who does not have strong will power. Alteast it is better that he did not take the ganja with him and then get caught. I feel that he won't  easily return homeπŸ˜•. Might be get admitted in a hospital becoz he will be sickπŸ˜•?? Lets c.

Confused now how they are gg to link TA with the Vishwa group.
Janani20 thumbnail
Thank you for the superfast, amazing and colorful update Tanu ka! πŸ€—
Really loved your title today! πŸ‘

Laxman: πŸ˜•
MM: πŸ˜­
Mohan: πŸ˜‘

Missed Tamizh and Thulasi today, especially our heroine. 
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks da Tanu for your beautiful update πŸ€—.

The first two parts were good today. I felt bad for MM. The officers were too rude. I thought TA will be the savior, but sadly it is Lakshman πŸ˜†. But happy that MM is out of that case and PS πŸ˜ƒ.

I don't know what to tell about Mohan. TA, take him to treatment πŸ˜›.

No T&T today πŸ˜” πŸ₯±
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tjs tanu that was very fast and very and apt  good title...

so here we have laxman as good, tps as good and so it looks like T must be their daughter... may be tps had twins and t shifted to mm's house..

but that apart today MM's acting was top class...an award winning one..hope he gets the character actor award...his expressions  so good...

now tmrw T speaking on the phone, A & S scene n what else? never expected that MM will be released this way...maybe acid stabber will be the clue?

Entangled totally.. in this breeze!

sahi. thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the wonderful update.

Today episode was worth watching except the Mohan part. Finally MM and Lakshman meeting has happen. Lakshman has married MM first wife but still he is helping MM to get out from the police station. So MM has already know Lakshman is Bhuvana thiruttu purushan. Is tomorrow MM is going to tell to Thulasi or Tamil that he saw Bhuvana thiruttu purushan. The officer is not believing on MM but after Lakshman gave a certificate about MM only the officer is believing MM. Now MM problem is solved. Vishwa is in trouble.

What to say about Mohan he couldn't able to quit drugs.

Still I have no idea on what phone call did Thulasi get on the promo.

lakshyam thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for a beautiful and super fast update.

Good that Thendral is moving ahead briskly instead of beating around the bush.

It was interesting to see MM and Lakshmans meeting today. Lakshman seems to be a nice guy and so looks like Bhuvana is the culprit.  Definetely Lakshman wouldnt have fallen for Bhuvanas beauty bcos TPS looks more beautiful than her. 

So I am really curious(πŸ˜•) to see what made a nice guy like Lakshman to accept a married women and a mother of a child?

Hope Kumaran doesnt show a long flashback about MM, Bhuvana, TPS and Lakshman otherwise we will miss our T and T for weeks.

I dont feel sorry for Mohan bcos he has done lot of worse things like insulting T and T, insulting MM and Paati and above all he has spoiled students by selling drugs. He has to go through his punishment phase but should come out clean and support T and T.

So only T and T scene is left from promo and that will be for tomorrow 😊.  In the promo dunno what phone call Tulasi gets and why is she so shocked...we will see tomorrow...
acornn thumbnail

Thanks for the excellent updates!!  The creative team needs to be citied for good writing in regards to the narcotics plot using myriad of characters to create and solve the crisis situation while maintaining the unexpected twist, turn and tempo.

T has been MIA for most of the week... πŸ˜” dang!  Even though, the cops are well within their rights to use coercive techniques, but the morons in uniforms like AP, narcotics SI should not be spared for their double dealings.

While one thought that it is going to be a long struggle for MM to get out, MM gets a lucky break in the form of Doc. Doc seems to be a reasonable man, did the right thing lobbying hard with the top cop pleading MM's case. It was sad to MM displaying his angst & anger @ the sight of the Doc, complimented well by the string BGM.

The top cop's parting words to MM, asking him to thank Doc for playing the role of 'Good Samaritan' is like adding insult to injury and rubbing salt into the wound. This is a bigger torture and humiliation for MM more than being harassed by cops, but a much deserved one for all torture that he heaped on hapless T.

M seems to be a cat with nine lives - seems to have escaped dragnet of cops, ironically the withdrawal symptoms seems to have saved the day.   

The narcotics & 'D company' plotline has been cleverly used to integrate MM, Doc, B, TPS, Doc's two sons from each marriage with the main plotline, they will orbit around T& TA, with T being the pivot.    

Edited by acornn - 12 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks Tanu for the excellent detailed updates!!  I loved the titles today!!

It was horrible to see the way the police officers were treating MM...not cool at all...

The life saver today was Laxman.  It's really good that he spoke to the other officer and got MM released.  If it weren't for Laxman, MM would still be there. 

What I don't really get is how come the director is not showing any direct links to MM's past.  Like even when they said that Bhuvana left MM and Tulasi, that scene was different.  We didn't get to directly see that they are connected.  Is Mr. K planning to have a big past in Thendral for Tulasi??

So MM has met Laxman before? How? When? I guess we just need to wait...

Laxman seems like a good person...why did he leave Sundari and marry Bhuvana then??

I knew that Mohan was going to go back to drugs.  Like I said yesterday he looked so tempted to touch the drugs and that's what he did today...

With MM out he is going to go to the hospital and see TT...but who will help Mohan??

Really missed Tamil and Tulasi today...especially Tulasi...they barely showed her this week and there is only one more day to go...I bet Anand and Shymala family scenes will be a long one tom...

Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago